You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:22 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011

CBS at 8;OO PM EST

If you are in agreement rosco we will continue the tradition of our avatar bet. Whoever loses the game must use this Avatar of Boy George for one week. lol

Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 BOY-GEORGE

2Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
OK tyler, its on, u do the avatar work, i was going to ask, thought u had forgot, lol, well i got to run for a bit back later, take care

3Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Ooooo-weee! Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Thilly perthunth. You BOTH are secretly wanting to show the Boy George avatar. ADMIT IT!

4Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No I want to win, the loser has to have the avatar for one week..LOL

5Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, tonight is the big game starts at 8:00 EST on CBS (Prime time).. so everyone will be watching.

Its a beautiful day here today in Florida, with clear sky's and temps in the 70's, perfect football weather. The game is in Gainesville FL (the swamp) our home field, so this is great.

Geeze.. the Gators better win I hate the thought of using that Avatar for a week.. lol

6Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol it should be a good game and come down to mistake, like penalty or turn overs, but its should be good, i need to go see whats happening in the texas a&m and arkansas game, i think , dont forget auburn plays south carolina at 2:30 my time so i need to shower, i may watch the bama game with my daughter but i have not heard from her and i cant get her on the phone , i need to know so i will know what time to plan my supper, i will make red beans and rice and sausage, but eat later if i stay home and watch it, she never can tell me anything in advance, son in law is at the hunting club, well take care,

7Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its halftime and Florida is losing. We are getting our asses kicked.

8Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Bama wins 38 to 10. We got out asses kicked. Good game rosco. You have a great team. Our quarterback getting hurt and taken out of the game didn't help matters. But I think you would have won anyway. I will now add my new avatar for the week.. Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 850894

I'm going to find it very hard to post with this avatar, so I may lay low for awhile. God forbid any new members join next week, they will take one look at my avatar and leave for good.

9Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:38 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Bama wins 38 to 10. We got out asses kicked. Good game rosco. You have a great team. Our quarterback getting hurt and taken out of the game didn't help matters. But I think you would have won anyway. I will now add my new avatar for the week.. Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 850894

I'm going to find it very hard to post with this avatar, so I may lay low for awhile. God forbid any new members join next week, they will take one look at my avatar and leave for good.

oh its just a week, u will survive, i hate auburn won, wow the first play where florida threw the deep ball for the TD it got me and my daughter worried, she was about to punch the wall, lol, but then we started to come on, but our quarter back Mcarron, i think is how u spell it . he has not been good throwing down field balls, be it the side lines long ball or center field, he seems to always over throw them by atleast a foot, or more sometimes they dive for the ball but its off their finger tips, he need to correct that, trent richardson finished with 180 something yards, good luck with LSU ,trent will be a jr but he will go pro, but eddie lacey is about as good and there are more behind him that are good, but trent is good after catching the ball, one thing we need is a kick off man that can get it passed the 10 yard line, that has been that way all year, short kickoffs, i hope ur quarterback is not hurt to bad, did i notice a black brace thing on that knee he had on before the sack???? well i have it recorded i can look, again good luck with LSU

10Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:52 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
tyler let me say, i know a bet is a bet is probably how u feel..., BUT if the avatar disrupts the sight like ur posting or new members, its ok with me for u to go back to ur regular avatar, but do what u want if u feel u need to keep it for a week continue. just know i want to keep the sight alive and lively, so its ok with me to change back, , u really picked a good boy george pic, lol, i have not seen him in years, and never that pic.. just wanted u to know my feelings,take care

11Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i watched the game over in my vampire time, lol,,, but fast forwarded half time and commercials, this new record thing i got fast forwards fast, and it will skip anytime u set it at, like i think i have it set to skip 10 minutes now, but i watched it and ur quarterback brantley i think is his name, did have a black thing on his leg but it was the other leg, not the one he hurt, i think im correct, anyway, good luck its walmart time, if the dryer has stopped running, i dont leave the house with it running ofcourse, well take care

12Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you very much rosco for the kind thought I really appreciate it. That is so nice of you to say. But I am going to pay my dues and use the avatar for one week like we agreed upon. I will post like always and I doubt any new members will be affected by it if they join next week. I was just being dramatic I guess. Its just an avatar no big deal. Thanks again.

13Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok cool then, i figured that would be what u said, and not its not that big a deal, i kinda like the hat, moon needs hat like that, lol,,

14Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm

fastdrummer

fastdrummer
I'm worried about the LSU game. If the Gators don't run the ball any better than they did against Alabama it could be a long day.. :/

15Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Alabama 2011 Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:04 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
fastdrummer wrote:I'm worried about the LSU game. If the Gators don't run the ball any better than they did against Alabama it could be a long day.. :/

im worried about LSU also, i see they are number one as of sunday , and bama is 2 and oklahoma fell to 3 in i forget which poll, one guy at work told me before the game when i asked the difference between LSU and bama , he said LSU had a bigger and faster defensive line,but he did not mention line backers, he is pretty smart on sports is why i asked, i think bama and LSU are similar, in how they play, but i have not seen them play, by that i mean smash mouth football, i think LSU will be favored over bama, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum