You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:41 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers

CBS at 3:30pm

Good luck SSC, but we are the ones that need it LSU is N. 1 right now. :)

Gonna be a tough game.

2Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler, good luck to you too. We shall see many were surprised we held on to #1 with Alabama's win last week. It should be a good game.

3Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hi,, and welcome, i will be watching to see if i can judge LSU to bama,what i hate is the Florida quarterback got hurt, that will not help me judge how good i think LSU is, welcome back and take care,
but ROLL TIDE< lol,, it been the talk here all year LSU will be our hardest game, the teams are alot alike

4Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well the game starts in less than an hour. Our quarterback John Brantley is out of this game with an injury. I don't know when he will return, maybe in a few weeks. So we will use our backup quarterback. I guess hes been training all week for this game against LSU and it is obviously the biggest game he has ever played. If he can win it and do good, his future will look bright for him. A lot is on the line for him personally. Hes wants to win this game badly.

rosco, are you watching this game today? And what time does Bama play today?

5Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:34 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Well the game starts in less than an hour. Our quarterback John Brantley is out of this game with an injury. I don't know when he will return, maybe in a few weeks. So we will use our backup quarterback. I guess hes been training all week for this game against LSU and it is obviously the biggest game he has ever played. If he can win it and do good, his future will look bright for him. A lot is on the line for him personally. Hes wants to win this game badly.

rosco, are you watching this game today? And what time does Bama play today?

yes i will watch the game i need to shower incase i get to go to someones house to watch bama i dont have that channel but have my recorder set to record the replay sunday , bama plays on espn U at 6 my time but auburn plays on espn at 6 also which may be the better game , auburn plays arkansas, if i stay here which i probably will i will watch auburn at 6 my time and catch alabama game sunday, its bama home coming game, vs vanderbuilt, they for some reason always play us tough, they pull something up from their gut, good luck to each of u on the florida game and hope all player stay safe,

6Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
We got our asses kicked.. Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 84639

7Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 395737

8Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs LSU Tigers 2011 Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:42 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gee, where does time go, vanderbuilt usually plays us tough as i said, they pull something up, i can remember loosing to them in an upset, and it does not seem that many years ago. then on tv they said bama has not lost to them in i think 27 or 28 years, thats why i said where does time go, gee i remember watching kenny stabler quarter back for the raiders, i remember al davis, and now he has just died if im not mistaken and he looked nothing like i remembered him, Joe Namath still comes here to bama , i think he helped when the tornadoes hit Tuscaloosa..he still looks good, better than ken stabler, heck last time i saw bart starr as he has a car dealership here he looked good, but i have not seen him in a while, he may have sold his car dealership,, 3 great bama quarterbacks,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum