I suppose you want them all arrested too. America 440643

3America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yep..we had this conversation, before L:OL

4America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
The protests! have you watched the news?

5America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:02 pm

T wrote: "wall street should be prosecuted" and I know he was quoting or paraphrasing,but that statement,standing by itself, is appropriate.

6America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, moon is it possible to prosecute wall-street? I know you can some people that break the law in wallstreet but Wallstreet itself?? Brokers can be prosecuted of course, but wallstreet? I'm just asking you would know better than me.

7America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes they can//the problem is the supreme court/just remember appointed/bush senior/bush jr!

8America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Well, moon is it possible to prosecute wall-street? I know you can some people that break the law in wallstreet but Wallstreet itself?? Brokers can be prosecuted of course, but wallstreet? I'm just asking you would know better than me.
I was,of course,writing of the Wall Street financial community. But I would also say that this should apply to politicians as well. The problem being that if we held politicians and investment bankers/brokers to the same standard as our local grocery store manager, the nation would shut down. Half the leadership past and present would be under indictment for something. The impportant question is: Where do we draw the line? That's a political,not a legal,question.

9America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Grocery store manager?LOL but I do agree with holding accountable

10America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Well, moon is it possible to prosecute wall-street? I know you can some people that break the law in wallstreet but Wallstreet itself?? Brokers can be prosecuted of course, but wallstreet? I'm just asking you would know better than me.
I was,of course,writing of the Wall Street financial community. But I would also say that this should apply to politicians as well. The problem being that if we held politicians and investment bankers/brokers to the same standard as our local grocery store manager, the nation would shut down. Half the leadership past and present would be under indictment for something. The impportant question is: Where do we draw the line? That's a political,not a legal,question.
Ok moon I agree.

11America Empty Re: America Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I
Disagree!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum