You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Rosco,we need to bitch,or complain,,remember* WE THE PEOPLE?**? so another what do u call it in the deep south,, ??really 900 hundred a month did that go in on the rent to own? do u think that is right?ior just ur daughters benefit no matter WHAT?

i said some ppl bitch no matter how u help them, as i would guess ssc has seen alot of that . ppl say fema did nothing, now listen closely, ur post lost me, my daughter had her house for sale, the real estate ppl told her the government would do a lease for buy program, as im sure they did thousands, the realestate set it up the lady and grandson, lived in my daughters house and my daughter got a check for 900 bucks a month, for i think 6 months, it did not go toward the price of the house, at the end of the 6 months the closing date was set , and the realestate and lawyers all met to close and did close and my daughter sold her house for the original selling price, i would imagine, the 900 that she got on a lease payment was like other ppl paying to live in motels by the government adn whatever other shelter the goverment paid for, the karina victims, as this lady was. i mentioned this only because some ppl slamed the government for not doing anyting, but as u can see in this intstant the government took care of this kartina victim and her grandson, now i hope i explained it so u can understand, oh the lady before she leased went back to new orleans , and came right back and told my daughter she never wants to see that place again, so as we speak her and her grandson live in the house my daugher had up for sale before katrina hit, and that was years ago now, i will see how much u bitch at obama, i bet none, lol..i dont bitch i vote, well i may bitch some, lol.take care,

27Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Listen? am i also suppose to hush? who gained? u bitch rosco I heard u/hear u~

28Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Say what ? Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:59 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:Rosco,we need to bitch,or complain,,remember* WE THE PEOPLE?**? so another what do u call it in the deep south,, ??really 900 hundred a month did that go in on the rent to own? do u think that is right?ior just ur daughters benefit no matter WHAT?

For someone so learned on the goings on in this GREAT country you don't know jack about the housing programs post natural disaster..FEMA scrambled to find housing for as many as possible, anyone with a rental was able to sign up with FEMA and get their asking price, a 300.00 dollar trailer suddenly went for 900.00, that was supply and demand, even at that price it was cheaper than housing in motels with 3 meals catered a day, or relocating , there are still close to 200,000 people in relocation settings out of the state of Louisiana. Many of them will never come back to live here, they have found jobs , decited after 3 years it was time to put down new roots, or the welfare programs in other states paid better than La....aka Georgia...benefits there are much higher , and public housing looks like condos....

Rosco congrats on your daughters sale, she not only provided housing to a devistated family she was able to accomplish her goal of selling her house...That is the American way at work...

29Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Preamble
We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

Gypsy, try reading the whole thing and see if you understand the words.

30Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
I read different on another site~~one cheat, another cheat~ now i am through..( after this)
there are people still waiting for help, it is not solved` people who need help who can't afford 900.00 a month shame on us~people still waiting for (housing) the fema(govt) screwed up!!,,Wake Up America!

31Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:29 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
What part of FEMA is footing the bill on the housing do you not understand ??? After a reasonable length of time then people are expected to be able to pay their own way, Wake Up Gypsy and get your facts straight.
You talk about cheats, they are at every disaster, the liars, the cheaters, the advantage takers...A true shame people take advantage of those thrown into peril, those who glorify themselves, when they are nothing but carpetbaggers. Any normal human has emotions about the travasty of total loss, but to make false statements , encourage people to believe total falsehoods, gain trust and then cause more pain and suffering is inhuman and thank God punishable in jail.

32Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:29 am

gypsy

gypsy
Mays Gilliam wrote:Rosco wrote:well u know what they say,opinions are like assholes (as u are one, i mean have one) everybody has one, my opinion is ur a jealous man of the United States, from a small country, that let hitler waltz in , so like always we and england had to save u from ur weakness,
-------------------------------
Typical reply for an American bully.
Always based on brute force; never an intellectual thought behind it.
Oh well, I had noticed your incoherent thinking in an earlier stage.

wow rosco, I thought name calling was not in ur vocab??

33Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:39 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes Jail,some of our govt officials should be in jail, just like the people who make their living on disasters, like umm wars and cheney haliburton` and ,are u govt backed??

34Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:16 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:
Mays Gilliam wrote:Rosco wrote:well u know what they say,opinions are like assholes (as u are one, i mean have one) everybody has one, my opinion is ur a jealous man of the United States, from a small country, that let hitler waltz in , so like always we and england had to save u from ur weakness,
-------------------------------
Typical reply for an American bully.
Always based on brute force; never an intellectual thought behind it.
Oh well, I had noticed your incoherent thinking in an earlier stage.

wow rosco, I thought name calling was not in ur vocab??

well ya know thick heads sometimes , well ya just have to. cheers

35Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:32 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:yes Jail,some of our govt officials should be in jail, just like the people who make their living on disasters, like umm wars and cheney haliburton` and ,are u govt backed??

You sure are trying my patience with your stupidity, geee lets take a look at undertakers and firemen and police seems they all make a living from some type of disaster, at least they don't feel the need for self gloryfication and it is crap...a wannabe who needed praise ...Gypsy people like you make me sick, the armchair self commending , I bet your back is blue from your patting your own back...

Of course I am gov. backed you who knows so much should know FEMA foots the bill for disaster relief workers..just think as much as you hate me YOUR tax dollars are paying me..tisk-tisk..
Your chain of thought seems to be a little scattered, try keeping to one subject at a time, seems to work for you a little better..

Last edited by SSC on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

36Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gee when obama is elected, we will need 36 hour days to keep all this up, lol,, i cant wait, he will be a hoot,

37Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:48 am

gypsy

gypsy
whoohoo hit a sore spot~?trying patience! ?wow who are u~ self glorification?? I would not praise myself~ as u do and yes u also make me sick,,
now that is cleared up,,please continue to make trouble, and do as u have done before,attack!! ,

this site is very wonderful, so in respect to tyler i will not downgrade by bitching with u and Rosco.. u came here for one purpose!! I know why!! continue on~~

38Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
You bet your sweet sticky buns I came here for a reason, I was invited, now if you are displeased with me ignore me , very simple , could you clarify how I am making trouble, I state facts experiances, not quotes from 'another web page'..I live in the recovery, I see it everyday for the past 2 yrs and 9 months. I have my right as a PROUD AMERICAN citizen to voice my opinion, sorry you are so easly offended....If you can't run with the big dogs , stay on the porch...

39Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:17 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:this site is very wonderful, so in respect to tyler i will not downgrade by bitching with u and Rosco..

Thank you for the compliment on site, but understand this, and I have said it before, I don't mind as you put it "bitching" it is allowed and I don't care. I don't see it as any "downgrade" whatsoever. I encourage the posting and expression of opinion.

No posts have even come close to being objectionable to this forum in such a way that would give me any reason to be concerned.. No ones has.

Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 381659

SSC was invited here by me, and she was also a member of the old forum, so when I moved here, I did some invites, I'm glad she decided to join, her posts have been superb and interesting.

40Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:22 am

gypsy

gypsy
Thank u Tyler, I understand perfectly ,my apologies~
also have a right to my opinion, and I will admit I am not a big dog, or as mean as some big dogs~ and i do not self_ glorify at all,, I hate no one,.. my tax dollars i am glad go for clean up of areas hit by disasters, but i am not pleased with the cheating that has been recorded in some reports, I felt I should add this post to explain..
I also think a few people are here to start trouble, just like in the daily thought section, I thought they were good quotes , if it bothers some,please say so I will quit putting them~ also SSC I am not Stupid, thank u~

anyway Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 416231 again,Tyler, this site is the best~ i enjoy it here~

Last edited by gypsy on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

41Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Rosco wrote:
did see u laugh on iyt about the marshall plan
------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes; I remember that convo and I called the Marshall plan a cigar from own box.
Let me explain to you:
During the war the Germans stole our gold reserve and took it to Swiss banks.
After the war the USA confisquated it, saying it was theirs now, as a payment for the liberation of our country.
Unclear is if they gave a part of the lute to England and Canada, but I doubt it.
Apparently the liberation was seen as a business deal.
When afterwards we got something out of the Marshall plan (it was a loan btw) it felt as the famous cigar, I mentioned earlier

42Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:12 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thank You Tyler, enjoying your site , first class all the way Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 592180

43Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you SSC.. Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 67629

44Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:Thank u Tyler, I understand perfectly ,my apologies~
also have a right to my opinion, and I will admit I am not a big dog, or as mean as some big dogs~ and i do not self_ glorify at all,, I hate no one,.. my tax dollars i am glad go for clean up of areas hit by disasters, but i am not pleased with the cheating that has been recorded in some reports, I felt I should add this post to explain..
I also think a few people are here to start trouble, just like in the daily thought section, I thought they were good quotes , if it bothers some,please say so I will quit putting them~ also SSC I am not Stupid, thank u~

anyway Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 416231 again,Tyler, this site is the best~ i enjoy it here~

Never said YOU were stupid, just your STUPIDITY of certain subjects you would rather pass off to another web site as gospel...
Sorry I disrupted your daily thought, thought it was open to any daily thought and speaking English was my thought of the day...oops..carry on , might be nice to see a little humor in it, sounds kinda dry and copied..oh well what ever floats your boat

45Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
its ok ssc, it is open, daily messages guess I was expecting something different,but it is all forgot, and as i said i hate no one, I don't hold anything as absolute gospel.. I have lots of humour, LOL and i also have lots of deep thoughts I enjoy the daily messages and they are copied i said they were the name of the company is at the top of every page.

.we all see things different, maybe we should step back and start again, this is a very well rounded site, lots of fun, and smart people here` I never see stupidity in ones opinion it is not stupid to disagree..we can all debate in a less erratic way

carry on ~~ thanks for the thanks, I think LOL

46Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
nicely put Gypsy

47Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:53 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes great sight, my only problem i seem to have is when i brag ,YES I SAID BRAG, about things that i see the united states doing, and feel proud and agree with what we do, and i get blasted, lol, but i enjoy that too, i call it jousting, but i am always aware mays has that sword, in his hand,lol ,,,but my name , i have a 357, what did barney on mayberry call his pistol , the ole ________,,, of course gansters used the name but barney alway mad me laugh, hey ppl say there is no GOD< just look at mays avatar, lmao.. but i am not through with using that sword in a post, take care,

48Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
lol...you go Rosco !!!

49Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Mays Gilliam wrote:Rosco wrote:
did see u laugh on iyt about the marshall plan
------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes; I remember that convo and I called the Marshall plan a cigar from own box.
Let me explain to you:
During the war the Germans stole our gold reserve and took it to Swiss banks.
After the war the USA confisquated it, saying it was theirs now, as a payment for the liberation of our country.
Unclear is if they gave a part of the lute to England and Canada, but I doubt it.
Apparently the liberation was seen as a business deal.
When afterwards we got something out of the Marshall plan (it was a loan btw) it felt as the famous cigar, I mentioned earlier

i would imagine we did share with england, as we were tight, but it yall really need gold i still have my highschool ring, i could donate, NOT< lol, the donna summer song that u may have saw was in rotterdam i picked that one because of holland, but tonight it told me when clicked it was no longer avalible, so as tyler said sometimes the person that posted it on tube takes them off, but i put one of her younger in the same place, just swaped codes, her voice in this one seem a tad stronger as she is younger, her first full length tv concert,,

50Floods engulf archaic levee systems - Page 2 Empty Re: Floods engulf archaic levee systems Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:16 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
It is bad enough the levies being breached in Missouri from lack of upkeep, but now the icing on the cake is musgrats have caused another breach in Winfield Mo. Little buggers dug holes in the levy leaving it weakened.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum