You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Hey FIGI!!!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:04 am

So would you please tell us the story how you got to make this amazing Belinda picture?

2Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I've read this twice and I still don't know what it means..LOL But I'm guessing Figi does.

3Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:53 pm

lol! It's A joke :) Hey FIGI!!!! 729264 We were talking about my avatar picture in the Hello everyone thread and when FIGI arrived she said something like Hey! I made it! rabbit

4Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh Ok, I was looking at that and for the life of me couldn't figure out what it meant! lol!

5Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Are you guys picking on me? Hey FIGI!!!! 393252 I am really a certifiable case by nature so boo boos are so common with me, I don't even notice them any more! So here! Hey FIGI!!!! 692113 Hey FIGI!!!! 729264

6Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No I was saying that I didn't know what Guards post meant...lol

7Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Gosh ! It is dark in here! *chuckle* Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:10 am

Tyler, I am in the dark on this one, too. affraid It is nice to see a sense of humor around here though. We can have a lot of fun. I sat in the chat box waiting for someone to come in and offer me a drink, but no one showed up. Embarassed Ha Ha!

8Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:53 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, I'm not in the dark on it anymore because I know what he meant now, but yeah, I've been in chatbox too waiting for someone to come in, and people have been leaving messages, but I had to buy my own drink..LOL Besides, I think the bartender is on strike! Anyone looking of a job? LOL

9Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:07 pm

Hey FIGI!!!! 457757 Guard, now fess up, where did you get that photo? Come on! Hey FIGI!!!! 457757 Hey FIGI!!!! 503179

10Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:29 pm

lol the Joke is this: Runaway and me were talking about this picture in the Hello everyone thread. And when you arrived you said this : HEY, I MADE IT! And it was funny because it sounded like you were referring to the picture,

by the way i don't know where i got it from , somewhere on the net, there's a funny one which was taken before a Judas Priest concert but i can't find it anywhere No

11Hey FIGI!!!! Empty Re: Hey FIGI!!!! Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:33 pm

I got the joke! I thought it was fuuny! Hell, I may have found that photo for you for all I know! lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum