You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Saints Empty Saints Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Someone must have forgotten to tell the real team there was a game today, losing to a 0-6 team was very sad.

2Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 pm

SSC wrote:Someone must have forgotten to tell the real team there was a game today, losing to a 0-6 team was very sad.
SSC, as much as I love you, I must tell you that people who pursue any interest in sports, should ALL be imprisoned. I cannot think of a greater waste of time. I know you raise hosses though, so I do have an idea for what I think would be an interesting sporting event. Horses vs. Go-carts. That's right. Helmets not allowed.

3Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote: I must tell you that people who pursue any interest in sports, should ALL be imprisoned. I cannot think of a greater waste of time.
The only reason you are not interested in sports is because you are a homosexual.

KIDDING!!! Saints 503179

4Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 pm

runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote: I must tell you that people who pursue any interest in sports, should ALL be imprisoned. I cannot think of a greater waste of time.
The only reason you are not interested in sports is because you are a homosexual.

KIDDING!!! Saints 503179
NO! You weren't kidding! Yer jealous of my homosexual lifestyle! I know you...you...YOU, THINGY YOU!

5Saints Empty Re: Saints Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL

6Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Finally the Saints redeemed themselves today with a win over Tampa Bay.

7Saints Empty Glorious Weekend in Louisiana Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Wheeee what a weekend LSU was victorious over Western Kentucky and the Saints beat the Atlanta Falcons in overtime... WhoDat Nation is rocking tonight !!! Saints 847643

8Saints Empty Re: Saints Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:01 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Another huge game , playing the 49'ers in Cali, the Who Dat Nation is in full regalia, let the play off games begin !!!!

9Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:58 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well can you say agony of defeat, a hard well played game but in the end a season ending loss. Maybe next year.

10Saints Empty Re: Saints Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:13 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Holy Money, Drew Brees just signed a $100,000,000.00 5 year contract with the Saints, about time this was settled, let the season begin...WHOOO DAT !!!!!!!

11Saints Empty Re: Saints Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Wow! I think it is awful how much sport players earn.. I do like the Saints though!! Go Saints!

12Saints Empty Re: Saints Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Saints just resigned Sean Peyton to a 5 year 58 million contract..Now Goodell can stuff it.

13Saints Empty Re: Saints Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:17 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
wow they let mr. famous Peyton himself go. He seemed to make alot of interceptions this year, but who's counting. I hear the Jacksonville Jaguars are gonna get Tim Tebow next year, Tebow should like that he was raised grew up there. I think his parents still live there too.

14Saints Empty Re: Saints Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Sean Peyton is our coach, the league suspended him for a year over the Bountygate scandal along with a bunch of players, the players have been exonerated but the NFL voided Peytons contract. Tom Benson the Saints owner just upped his money 20 million when they re-signed him.
I heard Tebow was going to Jacksonville, he has been miserable this year, maybe going home will make him happy.

15Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:49 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok, I got Sean Peyton mixed up with someone else, i thought he was your quarterback you all "resigned". I must have been thinking of Peyton Manning.

"Resigned" means to voluntarily leave a job or other position, where as "re-signed" means to sign again, renew or extend a contract, that through me also,lol I know you know that because your second post you had it correct, the first was just a typo,..lol :)

16Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Saints are 3-0 nice start and a good whipping of the Arizona Cardinals today

17Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah and they beat the Bucs last week.. grrr

18Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Saints vs Cowboys,Go Saints, kick the cowboys back to Texas!

19Saints Empty Re: Saints Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:36 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Saints and the 49ers today, should be a good game

That was a nail bitter Hartley came through to keep them from going into overtime..23-20

20Saints Empty Re: Saints Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:38 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Saints playing a short week. We are in Atlanta to beat the Dirty Birds for the second time tonight , gonna be a televised game.

17-14 close but good winning game Saints are now 9-2

21Saints Empty Re: Saints Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
DARN!! Seattle Sea Hawks Beat my Saint's 35/7

22Saints Empty Re: Saints Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Pathetic game, Saints could do nothing right last night and now playing Carolina who is on an eight game winning streak.

23Saints Empty Re: Saints Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
Nice we agree on two things Saint Louis,Cardinals. an the New Orleans Saints.. maybe it is a

Saint thought! :)

24Saints Empty Re: Saints Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:55 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
lol..maybe so

25Saints Empty Re: Saints Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
ok Tyler big game for us against Tampa this weekend and of all things we need to root for our arch enemy Atlanta to win their game too..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next