You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok cool, I'll be watching that game for sure. Good luck.  Saints - Page 2 67629 

27Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Good luck to you, the company my daughter works for is handling the Tampa equipment, so several of the guys get to be on the sidelines for Tampa tomorrow. At least it is a free pass into the game and all the action.

28Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wow thats very cool, and they'll have a great view. Well the Bucs have had an up and down season, they won and lost when they weren't expected to, so are very unpredictable. They could be great today or suck,

29Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:02 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Bucs got their asses kicked, congrats to the Saints.

30Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:37 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler, we have a losing on the road spell going so next weekend may be it for us

31Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:37 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Playing in Philly tomorrow Saints will be in stadium shock, open and freezing is never good for us plus our record on the road sucks. This may be our end to the road to the Super Bowl.

32Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:57 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'll be watching that game good luck. I'm rooting for the Saints to go all the way. Open and freezing will make it tough. I thought Philly had a lid on that stadium they could retract or are they just purposely not using it for the game? lol

33Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:33 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They showed fans clearing away snow in the stands yesterday but game time temp will be 21, it seems to be open with no moveable cover plus there is a chance of snow during the game.

34Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well the Saints won and move on the weather didn't seem to be a factor, lets see if they can go all the way!

35Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:30 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thank god on to Seattle next week, I am watching the Rose Bowl my nephew is one of the coaches for FSU

36Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:36 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very cool. Although FSU is the Gators rivalry, not to mention are not in the SEC like Alburn is, I was rooting for FSU. My brother went with Alburn because they're in the SEC but I went with FSU because they're from Florida. And wow what a game they won! FSU is National Champions once again and went undefeated this year.

37Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:20 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I was so excited for my nephew I saw him on the sidelines 3 times during the game. I said Rose Bowl it was the BCF game

38Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes your nephew had a real treat that day something to remember forever. I've never been to a national championship game or been to a super bowl..lol I did see the Bucs in Tampa one year in the playoffs, because a friend of my brother had season tickets and couldn't make the game so he gave us the tickets. They were great seats right behind the Bucs where they stand on the sidelines. Bucs won too. We took a limo to and from the game..lol

39Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin

40Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Love this Go Saints!!

41Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:12 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
The girl singing is a friend of mine

42Saints - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:09 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well good bye Super Bowl chance, Saints lost terribly to Atlanta today, so we are done for the season.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2