You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:16 am

Mr.EasyBB

Mr.EasyBB
Sounds might good guys

202What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Mum A Maria I HAVE JUST BEEN BLINDED What's For Supper ? - Page 9 503179

Cheese Sandwich and other things.

Brian put red kidney beans in his Spaghetti...YUK!

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

203What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Never heard of it in spaghetti, don't think I would like the combination, we eat red beans but they are slow cooked with sausage in them or I have seen them in a 3 bean salad, they even make a red bean pie in the south.

204What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Ok today is experiment day, I saw a recipe for a bacon taco, but the bacon is the shell, I just have to figure out how to mold several strips into a taco shell shape. We have a house full of girls so guess I better get to working on this. They are all recouping after the 3rd. nine weeks of finals last week. 9 more weeks of school to go, thank you lord.

205What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That sounds like it might be good, don't see why it wouldn't be I love bacon. Yeah the tricky part is making the bacon into a shell but should be good if you can do it. Good luck and let us know how it turned out. smile

206What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
They came out awesome, I used a glass jar laid the bacon over it overlapping, I used microwave bacon cooked it for 30 seconds let it cool and removed the shell shaped bacon. Filled it with the taco fixings and these girls inhaled them.

207What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
We had dried up tough Pork Chops ... (fried)

And watery Sprouts...

208What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:01 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I did a crock pot pork loin and a head of cauliflower steamed then added cheese, and a large chef salad. Smoothies for dessert

209What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Brian made a Crocky Pot of Chicken and Curry...sounds ok so far..then he put in Mushrooms and Red Kidney Beans.

What's For Supper ? - Page 9 84639 WAH! Where's my Mum ...

210What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
New attempt at using spinach, chopped fresh spinach added it to ground meat with fresh mushrooms and onions, made burgers then topped them off with fresh grated parmesan cheese, not to bad the girls liked them, g-baby is on a 20 carb diet so this was perfect for her.

211What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:33 am

gypsy

gypsy
Candy Cottingham wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Oh yeah gotta check the rum!

You weren't fooled you just didn't pay attention to whos avatar is next to the posts and whos name, hers an mine are quite different. :)

I gotta lazy left eye..Honest...

My dinner to-day was a fried bacon sandwich with brown sauce and two of Brian's chips.

Earlier on I had Brian's Celery soup with Butter Beans.

Brian likes to cook but often I dislike it. He want's to put mushrooms in everything.
Hi Candy!! bacon makes every thing taste good,, Moderation of course!!

212What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
we are having Spaghetti and meatballs,salad with Blue cheese dressing,
and three cheese french bread!! fried peach pies for dessert!! Yummy!

213What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed May 01, 2013 8:50 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
OMG you have to try this it is sooo good and easy !!
3 Envelope Roast

3 pound beef roast such as chuck roast
1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
2 cups water

Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes of dry salad dressings to the water. Mix until blended completely.
Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.

214What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using.
I guess that stands to reason considering you are going to be adding packets of seasoning to the water. A measuring cup that holds exactly the amount of water you're going to use just won't work, that would be like trying to upload a 50 MB file to a folder that can only hold 40...lmao

215What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Supper tonight>> Meat loaf, scalloped potatoes,fresh asparagus, black bean salad.. Tea, wine, or coffee.

Dessert> yogurt pound cake,with fresh peaches.

216What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun May 05, 2013 6:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Supper++ tonight Broiled tilapia,with guacamole dry seasoning rubbed on,
1/2 stick of butter melted,poured over,the last five minutes sprinkled crushed spicy
pork skins on top

Turnip,potato bake,with Crisp bacon, young sauteed whole green beans,stuffed with cheese jalapenos deep fried.
sliced tomato.. Strawberry short cake.. Tea

217What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I had Lamb Chop...Spring Greens and mashed potatoes.

218What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Candy I have never eaten lamb, my Mom did with mint jelly, but it is something I could not eat. I know lots of people who love it.

219What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't eat lamb either, I tried it once long ago just a bite or two and I never had it again since. Its just not something I grew up on eating, we never had it in our house growing up, it doesn't appeal to me so I never eat it. I don't like the idea of eating a lamb, you might as well eat a goat or an ox if you're willing to eat lamb.

220What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon May 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
They say meat is meat, but I do not like Ox Tail Soup.
I think Lamb is more expensive in the U.S.A.
English Lamb is fatty.
I have never heard of any of the stuff you eat.
Mother use to eat Pigs Trotters, but not for me.

(you might as well eat a goat or an ox if you're willing to eat lamb) What's For Supper ? - Page 9 415675

221What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

gypsy

gypsy
Candy would pig trotters,be pigs feet?

222What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Candy would pig trotters,be pigs feet?

It sure would be. Cheap meat.

223What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue May 07, 2013 1:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I've eaten goat bbq, it wasn't bad, I don't do feet of any kind but many people eat pickled pigs feet. One of the worst things I ever tried was pig tails with rice, there are no words to describe how nasty that was.

224What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue May 07, 2013 2:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
My Dad would eat pickled pigs feet, with crackers and mustard. Yuck!! he also liked hedge cheese or souse it was called.
my grandmother use to make it.. couldn't stomach that either

225What's For Supper ? - Page 9 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue May 07, 2013 7:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I've made hogs head cheese for years, people think it is made from a hogs head and probably some did use them, a hogs head was a measurement thus that is where the name came from it was a barrel of sorts, I've used regular pork,or chicken to make it and love is very spicey.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum