gypsy

gypsy
Mitt Romney paid for son's surrogate 'abortion contract', right to kill fetus

election 2012
September 22, 2012
By: Lou Colagiovanni

Surprise it's an abortion contract
election 201
Mitt Romney's son, Tagg Romney, has been discovered to have engaged in a contract with a surrogate mother with the stipulations that if the child being carried was not up to the Romney's specifications, that the Romney family would have the final say if the child would be aborted or not.

In other words the Romney family used their money to buy the power to end a human life, something that Mitt Romney has spoken out against vehemently in the past.

Apparently money changes everything.

According to TMZ.com the leaked documents include a contract, known as a 'Gestational Carrier Agreement', which was signed between Tagg Romney, and an unnamed surrogate mother on July 28, 2011.

The section of the contract which gave the Romney's abortion power over the child reads as follows:

In the event the child is determined to be physiologically, genetically or chromosomally abnormal, the decision to abort or not to abort is to be made by the intended parents. In such a case the surrogate agrees to abort, or not to abort, in accordance with the intended parents' decision.

The Romney campaign, naturally, has an explanation for this. It seems the family used this same surrogate in 2009, and in the previous contract the Romney family specifically wanted that part of the contract removed, and it was. This time however, Attorney Bill Handel, an expert on surrogacy law, said it was a simple oversight that the clause was left in the contract.

A lawyer for a family worth a quarter-of-a-billion dollars says it was an oversight? During an election year? Personally I find that to be a tough pill to swallow. Draw your own conclusions

2The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
How about a link to this

3The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy

Last edited by gypsy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

4The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:09 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Once again PLEASE provide a link to your post.

5The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that is the link umm wonder why they closed this

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /.../mitt-romney-paid-for-son-s-surrogate-abortio on this server

6The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
probably a lie and visions of slander dancing in their heads,the message means the post was deleted, just more propaganda

7The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
HAHA yes I decided to stay and read your so not true,,SSC you really need to gear up !

8The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You really need to post articles that can be checked and not some bogus site. Get it straight or delete it . Simple to understand.

The supposed site was atomz.com has been dropped from the internet. No doubt for spreading a vicious lie.

Now maybe you need to GEAR UP and post from reliable sites not slanderous ones.

9The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha yes same to you? I always prove my articles,but you are still in that southern mind frame.. it isn't your true thoughts,it is your dislike of me.. isn't this funny? after seven years, you hate? well my promise to ignore you I( BLEW ) I do find it hilarious..Don't you? my bogus post,no it wasn't maybe the money took it off,it was there ..I believe it

10The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Why didn't you use the usual truth checkers?

11The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Southern mind frame ??? Really Gyp how pathetic !!Let me explain something to you,no one from Hickory Kentucky with visions of grandure is going to disrespect my way of life. I have been here for over 40 years and proud of everything the south stands for and believes in.
My feelings for you are so common knowledge I have explained it here and to you in reply to your PM's, so not sure why you felt the need to throw that in there, are you trying to start the verbal war again ? Believe me it won't work well for you.

As far as your trash post, do better and post from reliable sites that can be verified. You want to dig dirt so bad you resort to posting anything to make you feel better,but the sad thing is you take it all as gospel. Grow up Gyp,it is propaganda, don't depend on it or put yourself on a line out of desperation to be a faithful Democrat,articles like what you posted represent your parties mind frame and it is very sad.

12The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
HAHA your the attacker>>I have been here in Kentucky since 1965 what is your point?
Caution!! Anger is not good,,it fuddles your thoughts..get a grip girl!

ain't love grand!!

13The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
It isn't anger Gyp I feel sorry for you, sympathy is what you thrive on and continue to seek. Being a sinner you need approval from all those around you, you have invented a make believe world to exist in to soften the reality of the world. You keep refering to hate, once again I don't hate you, I just feel sorrow at the way you chose to be . It truely must be a miserable life to live like that.

14The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I thrive!! no, you do, on your obsession,and sickness.,against me..

is this beneficial to this forum?

15The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Ohh please don't attempt to flatter yourself that I spend my day worrying about the world of Gypsy. You are so obsessed with me you had to put a dig in a post once again. You matter nothing to me . You are so obsessed in politics and the fact your one little vote won't count for shit in your republican state, you can't stand it. You will post anything no matter how ridiculous it is if it is a dig at Republicians. Well you and millions of others are making fools of themselves posting political spam. Get a life, grow up, move on, do something besides try to ride my ass. Put you big girl panties on and get your own thoughts and get away from robotic crap you have been coming up with.

16The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
another link to my post,there are many I am not claiming it is true,but as far as I can tell it may be..

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/buffalo-ny/T02KA6FANUKAVNRVR

17The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
No info just 4 comments in a forum, no media addy, looks to be a typical blog site. Please don't tell me you are believing in this type of material. Snopes has nothing on it.

18The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 am

gypsy

gypsy
Another link:::http://www.politicususa.com/mitt-romney-funded-surrogate-contract-son-abortion.html

19The Romney Campaign Empty Re: The Romney Campaign Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Think about it, if this were true the Dems would be all over this in ads , not a word has been said, nothing on youtube just some radical forums, sorry to me it is spam and lies.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum