You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SSC

SSC
Admin
You find 4 men losing their lives funny ? 4 families never getting the truth from your government funny ? A whole country lied to funny. I never realized how uncaring you could be , I am so sorry for you to have that mind frame...You certainly are not the kind of person I assumed you to be. I will no longer engage in debates with you, your character is not acceptable. Now fire back at me dislike my posts what ever you want, but I am done with any further discussions with you period. My best course of action is to block you, so talk away to yourself I am done.

gypsy

gypsy
no I find thousands loosing their life awful under Bush, and the four who lost theirs, but it is not a scandal, or Clinton, Obama administration's fault, all has been investigated and debunked,it is another republican witch hunt,they don't do their job.like creating jobs, and other laws, they spend five years discrediting our president, because he is black. Congress is the one who cut spending to protect our embassy, like I said read my articles. I find you humorous with your beliefs and articles that don.t
quite ring true. don't put something twisted into my post I find nothing humorous about our peoples death.

[

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is what usually happens when you two talk politics. In this instance you started lightly and carefully not to step on each others toes. then it inevitably (as usual) gets heavier and heavier as you continued the discussion. You get more passionate about your beliefs and wanting to defend them as the conversation progresses.. This is classic behavior of most people discussing something they feel strongly about. You two can find other things to comment on besides politics. I've seen it, and you get along fine.

gypsy

gypsy
Very true Mark.

SSC

SSC
Admin
I stated my position and am done with debating, I will continue to post various subject including politics especially Bengazi as they are finally getting to the truth.

gypsy

gypsy
Truth? republicans don't know truth..I will continue to debunk the lies, it is over, the republicans are grasping for anything to make them look good.which is not working.
I would appreciate SSC if you would not make racist remarks Like "Mighty White of you" several here have  voiced that thought privately.because you become a little impulsive in your responses. we can be polite. I am not the only one disliking your posts. on some things I am glad we both can be created equal in our thoughts/responses. Thank you Mark! in all your responses I never saw a threat to whistle blowers? where are they,who are they?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum