You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty What is truth/ Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:51 am

gypsy

gypsy
you explain!~n your words no political--can y

do you know

/

127Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A nice day in the Great State of Kentucky,we sure had some horrific storms Sunday.
Thank God all we got, was some strong wind, and rain..people in Illinois  were  hit hard
the Town of Brook Port, and Washington was mostly destroyed. Worse storms to hit in a 100 years for this time of year. Just across the river from Paducah.

128Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
This Thursday, has been a wonderful day,A lot to be happy for.
one of my favorite holidays is coming up,Family,Love and good food.

It is a blessing to be alive!
Lots to be thankful for..  My Life is Rich, that is what counts.
The best things in life are free.

A warm day,today, a bit of rain though.

129Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Paying Tribute to a Wonderful man/An president ++John F Kennedy++ I was 20 years old ,and had just birthed my second Child.
The whole world  cried ,I know I did.

A family who has dealt with awful tragedies, and come through them stronger! God Bless!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/johnfkennedy

130Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Vince And Patty
Go rest High on that mountain

131Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
BRRR,More than frost on the punkin this morning! 29 degrees.Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 457757 
winter has hit.. expecting some snow flurries tomorrow, I think. hope every one in the south, are loving  it there,in the warmth. send some, so I can bask in it. Happy Blessed: Sunday,to all!Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 167625

132Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
There are always two sides, ***TRUTH*** and----- untruth-----

133Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Amazing things happen,when you  reach the age of accountability,some never reach that point!
I did,when I realized I was not infallible.
We all have to grow,  Belief,Wisdom,Strength,Love,Respect,caring,Trust, Fairness.
I have thought through this, is it  not caring,ignorance,or stubbornness!
 Reaching out with help, Love, open mindedness , can solve many things,we all have to work against hate,prejudice.

134Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Favorite Presidents? I have mine!

135Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:37 am

gypsy

gypsy
Laughter is wonderful,even if one joins in laughter at ones self,it confuses some~

136Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:54 am

gypsy

gypsy
Good night Runaway~ may all have good dreams,and awake with hope,love and wisdom.
continually to better all! This is ++AMERCAN WAY++! BYEE as a good friend would say.

137Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Cold here and spitting snow,don't know if we will get any accumulation, will have to check weather station
Definitively a stay in day,making preparations for Thanksgiving, and tending my plants in the Den/Greenhouse, turning on the gro lights in some of the darker places. ferns have lost a lot of fronds, so sweeping those up,but they still look beautiful,will see if I can get a pic on here.
now going to prepare me a cup of Hot Chocolate. Be warm where it is cold, enjoy where it is warm.
Love Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 167625 Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 167625 

138Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thanksgiving Poem  

May your Stuffing
   be tasty
May your potatoes and
  gravy have
 nary a lump

May your yams be delicious
  your pies
take the prize
And Your Thanksgiving Feast
  Stay off your Thighs

139Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
What Are American Generations Thankful For This Thanksgiving Holiday?

Thanksgiving Day in November is a time to pause from the daily challenges of life and reflect on what we have in our lives for which we are thankful. The fun part of the Thanksgiving holiday is to see how long different American generations can gather in one house to celebrate and give thanks without wishing it was over! All American generations love their families and friends, but each generation is thankful for different things. While those basic generational differences may cause some heat in the kitchen on Thanksgiving Day, perhaps good Thanksgiving music will bring us back together.

It is likely that many American families will have four or five generations sharing the Thanksgiving holiday together. Amazingly, the Baby Boom Generation and Generation Y together make up 60% of the U.S. population, so the Thanksgiving MP3 playlist at those Thanksgiving Day parties should for sure include Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie. Here is what American generations might be thankful for this Thanksgiving holiday and what Thanksgiving songs each generation might have on their Thanksgiving MP3 playlist. My favorite Top 50 Thanksgiving Songs playlist is also provided to help you keep the heat out of the kitchen.

Which Thanksgiving Song Will Each American Generation Have on Their Playlist?

Silent Generation (born 1925-1942)

Americans in the later years of the Silent Generation are now in their 60s and 70s. They are thankful they had good jobs, saved money, and planned for retirement. They are thankful for their grandchildren and that they can help their Gen X kids raise their children, since Gen X didn't save money. The Silent Generation might have Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant on their Thanksgiving Songs MP3 playlist.

Baby Boom Generation (born 1943-1964)

American Baby Boomers like me, have no idea what the future holds, but we are thankful for family and tradition so we think maybe everything will be all right. We are thankful to have any job that we can get even if it is not what we planned to do with our life. We are thankful that our Gen Y kids can teach us all this new technology so we can listen to What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong on our Thanksgiving Songs MP3 playlist.

Generation X (born 1965-1976)

Gen Xers are thankful for anything they can get for themselves today and not tomorrow. They will probably play the Thanksgiving Song by Adam Sandler and laugh all the way through stuffing themselves with turkey on Thanksgiving Day. Generation X Americans are thankful that stores are open on Thanksgiving Day so they can go shopping for video games after turkey dinner. They are thankful for the Internet and cable television. They are thankful that even though they got a late start, they finally have a family and a home, although they don't know how they will take care of children AND parents.

Generation Y (born 1977-2000) or Millennial Generation (born 1980-2000)

140Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hens simmering, for broth, Cornbread made, veggies cut up for dressing. Pumpkin pies made, son is deep frying turkey Thursday morning,other son is making potato casserole,daughter is making dessert's and salads, other daughter is doing deviled eggs and Brussel sprouts  daughter in laws doing fruit plates and  veggie plate.  Love it when a plan comes together.

141Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Happy Thanksgiving! Everyone have a Blessed Day.Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 822189 

142Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
An Old Irish Blessing

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

143Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Happy Thanksgiving gypsy, have a good one.. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 67629 

144Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks Tyler, you to:)

145Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
Before You Speak
T-H-I-N-K-

T--Is it true?
H--Is it Helpful ?
I- is it Inspiring?
N-- Is It Necessary?
K--Is it Kind?

146Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 am

gypsy

gypsy
The Beautiful day has  ended  
it is time for sleepy down
warm and secure,I pray
we thank
those who have made it so
greet the morning with
Thanks, to Thee
Enter the day ,with
hope an  glee.

147Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Happy Saturday! Everyone. a beautiful morning here,in the fifties already!
putting up the Christmas tree,and decorating for Christmas,
it smells so good in here with the Balsam fir Tree, and cinnamon potpourri.
A wonderful time of year
.Have a goodern.

148Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Happy Days! here it is end of  November,we have been notified we are getting a raise, first of the year on
medicare and social security, plus are insurance payments are being reduced. Thanks to Affordable Care Act, It is working in Kentucky.

149Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:58 am

gypsy

gypsy
Never be afraid to help others
in their time of need.
you never know, when you may
need that shoulder, to lean on

150Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:42 am

gypsy

gypsy
An intelligent person will open
your mind,a beautiful person
will open your eyes,and a loving,kind
person will open your
heart.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum