View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Senator Barack Obama
Democrat
Senator John McCain
Republican

ECONOMIC EQUITY

Pay Equity

Voted in favor of Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act [Roll Call 110, 04/23/08]
"I will also increase funding for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance, so that those agencies have the resources and staff they need to process charges filed and effectively remedy equal pay violations." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]
"[B]y increasing the minimum wage and indexing it to inflation, we can help close the wage gap by increasing the pay of low-wage workers who are disproportionately women." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]

Skipped the vote on the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, but told reporters he would have voted against it. [Associated Press, 4/28/08]

Workplace Flexibility

"I will support [working parents] by doubling funding for after-school programs and expanding the Family and Medical Leave Act to cover more employees and make the reasons for taking leave more family friendly. … I will also require employers to provide at least seven paid sick days per year and create a new fund to help states provide paid family/medical leave programs. … Other ways we can help include protecting against caregiver discrimination, providing low-income families with a refundable tax credit to help with their childcare expenses, and encouraging flexible work schedules." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]

Issues of family and medical leave should "be subject to negotiations between management and labor." [Federal News Radio, 7/10/08]
Voted in favor of Family and Medical Leave Act, but also voted to gut the bill before passage. [S.Amdt. 16, S. 5, Vote 7, 2/4/93; H.R. 1, Vote 11, 2/4/93]

Retirement Security

"I will stop any efforts to privatize Social Security and will work in a bipartisan way to preserve it for future generations." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]
"[M]y Automatic Workplace Pension program will offer working women left out of the retirement savings system an easy, automatic and productive way to build wealth for retirement. Employers who do not currently offer a retirement plan will be required to automatically enroll their employees in a direct-deposit IRA account (employees will retain the option of opting-out)." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]

"I’m totally in favor of personal savings accounts… As part of Social Security reform, I believe that private savings accounts are a part of it – along the lines that President Bush proposed." [Wall Street Journal, 3/3/08]

Small Business

"I will increase women’s access to federal contracting opportunities by implementing the Women Owned Business contracting program. … [M]y plan to eliminate capital gains taxes on start-up and small businesses will provide meaningful tax relief to 8.7 million women small business owners…" [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]

Voted against the Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Amendment that would repeal a program that sets aside 10% of highway funds for minorities/women’s business enterprises [Roll Call 23, 3/6/98]

Child Care

"Obama will also provide affordable and high-quality child care to ease the burden on working families." [www.barackobama.com]

Voted in favor of the Snowe Amendment to TANF reauthorization to provide an additional $6 billion in child care funding. [Roll Call 64, 3/30/04]

HEALTH CARE

Health Research

"I will see that research is undertaken and attention given to combating diseases and illnesses that disproportionately affect women, like heart disease, ovarian cancer, and breast cancer." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]

"We need to strengthen health care quality by promoting research and development of new treatment models, promoting wellness, investing in technology and empowering Americans with better information on quality, treatments and costs." [www.yourcandidatesyourhealth.org]

Reproductive Freedom

"I have been and will continue to be a champion of a woman’s right to choose… [I] have consistently had a 100% pro-choice rating… I will continue to defend this right by passing the Freedom of Choice Act as president." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]

"John McCain believes Roe v. Wade is a flawed decision that must be overturned, and as president he will nominate judges who understand that courts should not be in the business of legislating from the bench. Constitutional balance would be restored by the reversal of Roe v. Wade, returning the abortion question to the individual states. The difficult issue of abortion should not be decided by judicial fiat." [www.johnmcain.com]

Birth Control

"I believe in and have supported common-sense solutions like increasing access to affordable birth control to help prevent unintended pregnancies." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]
"In the U.S. Senate, I’ve worked with Senator Claire McCaskill (D-MO) on a bill that would make birth control more affordable for low-income and college women, and introduced the Senate version of Representative Hilda Solis’ bill to reduce unintended pregnancies in communities of color." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08]
Voted in favor of Unintended Pregnancy Amendment that would allocate $100 million for the prevention of unintended pregnancies. [Roll Call 75, 3/17/05]
Voted in favor of Teen Pregnancy Education Amendment that would authorize grants to provide education on preventing teen pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. [Roll Call 214, 7/25/06]
Voted in favor of insurance coverage for prescription birth control. [Contraceptive Equity in Health Insurance Act, Illinois State Senate, 07/03]

Voted against Unintended Pregnancy Amendment that would allocate $100 million for the prevention of unintended pregnancies. [Roll Call 75, 3/17/05]
Voted against Teen Pregnancy Education Amendment that would authorize grants to provide education on preventing teen pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. [Roll Call 214, 7/25/06]
Voted against insurance coverage for prescription birth control. [Roll Call 45, 3/11/03]

gypsy

gypsy
Obama/Biden for president/vice president.. cheers

Moose

Moose
What's the difference, at this point the only thing the American people hears from both sides is rhetoric and promises. Anyone who has ever voted for a President before KNOWS that the promises they make during the running are just LIES anyway.

Besides, any intellegent person knows that it is the United States Congress that runs this country. The Presidents only role is to sit in his Oval Office and play act like he's the one in charge.

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

Moose wrote:What's the difference, at this point the only thing the American people hears from both sides is rhetoric and promises. Anyone who has ever voted for a President before KNOWS that the promises they make during the running are just LIES anyway.

Besides, any intellegent person knows that it is the United States Congress that runs this country. The Presidents only role is to sit in his Oval Office and play act like he's the one in charge.

Mostly true, but have we ever had a president who slide one under the table without consulting the law makers? Or have we ever had a president who exercised his Veto power just a little too "religiously"?

Thanks Moose! I appreciate your comments. flower

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, I think John McCain's administration would do a good job for equality for woman, but that's not to say Obama's wouldn't either, I think they both would, hows that for a middle of the road answer..lol The truth is I really don't know whats on their plate for the woman's issues, and quite frankly I'm not real clear on what equality rights they don't have yet, but I think Sara would do all she can to help those issues along whatever they might be.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have wondered what thing women have problems with also, i take my daughters for example. they have good jobs and they never even went to find one, the drs office job fell into ones of their laps,.all insurance paid, then the other one got on just to burn patients info onto cds, but soon they hired another girl for that , who was in college,so my youngest daughter was in the office then,,,, then some guy in a related business that knew them through the drs office, hired both of them,out from under the dr, and the dr offered more moneyto stay, but they left and got 3 bucks an hour raise the first year,so they make more now than the dr offered by a good bit,, and its good, they work as bookeepers, in an office for this company.. they said in the drs office he would only hire females, so men seem to have a problem there. , my girls make good money, and all health insurance for their whole family , blue cross is paid in full, i think women have it better than men, since manufacture jobs seem to be going over seas,,,,plus women have half the money and allllll the pussy!!! lmao... so who has it better, forgive me. its a saying i heard 25 years ago,, those kinds stay with ya, lol,,,take care

runawayhorses wrote:Well, I think John McCain's administration would do a good job for equality for woman, but that's not to say Obama's wouldn't either, I think they both would, hows that for a middle of the road answer..lol The truth is I really don't know whats on their plate for the woman's issues, and quite frankly I'm not real clear on what equality rights they don't have yet, but I think Sara would do all she can to help those issues along whatever they might be.

I had a great post prepared to answer this one, but I decided after reading both yours and rosco's posts that this was not the forum for discussing issues concerning women.

As far as Sara, she has no respect for community service so I doubt she would "get it" when it comes to women's issues either. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 415675

rosco 357 wrote:i have wondered what thing women have problems with also, i take my daughters for example. they have good jobs and they never even went to find one, the drs office job fell into ones of their laps,.all insurance paid,

then the other one got on just to burn patients info onto cds, but soon they hired another girl for that , who was in college,so my youngest daughter was in the office then,,,,

then some guy in a related business that knew them through the drs office, hired both of them,out from under the dr, and the dr offered more moneyto stay, but they left and got 3 bucks an hour raise the first year,so they make more now than the dr offered by a good bit,, and its good, they work as bookeepers, in an office for this company..

they said in the drs office he would only hire females, so men seem to have a problem there. , my girls make good money, and all health insurance for their whole family , blue cross is paid in full, i think women have it better than men, since manufacture jobs seem to be going over seas,,,,plus women have half the money and allllll the pussy!!! lmao... so who has it better, forgive me. its a saying i heard 25 years ago,, those kinds stay with ya, lol,,,take care

That is great for your daughters. They are fortunate to have landed such good jobs. I won't bore you with why women are usually hired for receptionist type jobs, but there are those of us who have worked right along side of a man and made half as much. Now, the wage gap is about 2 % because intelligent women are fed up. We are helping other women earn educations so that she doesn't have to put up with sexist crap. Btw, it has nothing to do with our genitalia whether or not we are successful. A skull houses the female brain, whereas, guys have that *thang* that houses your brains, so it would follow that you would tend to shoot out "pissy" remarks. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 415675

Last edited by FIGI on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i had not read much of this, but it sounds like where is the stuff for men, plus, its sounds like a lot of big government,, how we gonna have money to shoot at ppl if we spend it all an pills,and wimins issues,,, lol, but seriously, i copied this and it down right pissed me off,
as follows, """"on a bill that would make birth control more affordable for low-income and college women, and introduced the Senate version of Representative Hilda Solis’ bill to reduce unintended pregnancies in communities of color." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08"""" COMMUNITIES OF COLOR, HOW RACIAL IS THAT,, we have black this and black that, a black mind is a terrible thing to waist, if we had white this and white that ,a black miss america pagent, what about a white miss american pagent how far would that get.. frankly im tired of the blacks yelling poor ole me, heck i could not even want to try to afford those hugh 24 inch tires they have on all those fancy cars they drive now, u better believe the blacks would be yelling their heads off, if the whites had an exclussive white only anything, and they do have lots of black only things, and bull that they need to play catch up, they are, my family worked hard and paid for our kids day care, let them do the same, government has to many hand outs as it is..of course i took that 600 buck rebate check with out to much problem. lmao,.,, take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
As far as Sara, she has no respect for community service so I doubt she would "get it" when it comes to women's issues either.

im no so sure, she is not involved in family community service, we dont need to seperate the sexes , since they were making so much more money now on the high price of oil, alaska sends checks out as always, well they sent anohter special one since the price is high a 1200 one to familys,she stated on tv in her speech.,,u now i tease alot but i dont believe in womens issues, just family issues, im here and i dont want mens issues, lol, figure out what part im serious about lmao,, take care, im gone nite,,

rosco 357 wrote:i had not read much of this, but it sounds like where is the stuff for men, plus, its sounds like a lot of big government,, how we gonna have money to shoot at ppl if we spend it all an pills,and wimins issues,,, lol, but seriously, i copied this and it down right pissed me off,

as follows, """"on a bill that would make birth control more affordable for low-income and college women, and introduced the Senate version of Representative Hilda Solis’ bill to reduce unintended pregnancies in communities of color." [Letter to BPW/USA Membership 07/17/08""""

Don't trouble yourself with women's birth control issues until you have that sex change operation. How many times have you been pregnant?

rosco 357 wrote:As far as Sara, she has no respect for community service so I doubt she would "get it" when it comes to women's issues either.

but i dont believe in womens issues, just family issues,

Where in the hell do you think *families* come from ? Geeesshhhhhhhhh

gypsy

gypsy
that is great for your daughters. They are fortunate to have landed such good jobs. I won't bore you with why women are usually hired for receptionist type jobs, but there are those of us who have worked right along side of a man and made half as much. Now, the wage gap is about 2 % because intelligent women are fed up. We are helping other women earn educations so that she doesn't have to put up with sexist crap. Btw, it has nothing to do with our genitalia whether or not we are successful. A skull houses the female brain, whereas, guys have that *thang* that houses your brains, so it would follow that you would tend to shoot out "pissy" remarks. cheers Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 592180

gypsy

gypsy
FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:i have wondered what thing women have problems with also, i take my daughters for example. they have good jobs and they never even went to find one, the drs office job fell into ones of their laps,.all insurance paid,

then the other one got on just to burn patients info onto cds, but soon they hired another girl for that , who was in college,so my youngest daughter was in the office then,,,,

then some guy in a related business that knew them through the drs office, hired both of them,out from under the dr, and the dr offered more moneyto stay, but they left and got 3 bucks an hour raise the first year,so they make more now than the dr offered by a good bit,, and its good, they work as bookeepers, in an office for this company..

they said in the drs office he would only hire females, so men seem to have a problem there. , my girls make good money, and all health insurance for their whole family , blue cross is paid in full, i think women have it better than men, since manufacture jobs seem to be going over seas,,,,plus women have half the money and allllll the pussy!!! lmao... so who has it better, forgive me. its a saying i heard 25 years ago,, those kinds stay with ya, lol,,,take care

That is great for your daughters. They are fortunate to have landed such good jobs. I won't bore you with why women are usually hired for receptionist type jobs, but there are those of us who have worked right along side of a man and made half as much. Now, the wage gap is about 2 % because intelligent women are fed up. We are helping other women earn educations so that she doesn't have to put up with sexist crap. Btw, it has nothing to do with our genitalia whether or not we are successful. A skull houses the female brain, whereas, guys have that *thang* that houses your brains, so it would follow that you would tend to shoot out "pissy" remarks. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 415675

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 592180

SSC

SSC
Admin
In my area birth control is readily available at local health units, either free or in a very scaled down charge, I work in a mans world and I receive equal pay, with the need for a labor force down here even Sonic is paying 13.00 an hour for car hops and if you can skate 15.00 an hour. The welfare system makes it mandatory to enroll and complete a GED program to receive benefits, women are no longer rewarded with large monthly checks with each child, only food stamp amounts rise.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
FIGI wrote:I had a great post prepared to answer this one, but I decided after reading both yours and rosco's posts that this was not the forum for discussing issues concerning women.

As far as Sara, she has no respect for community service so I doubt she would "get it" when it comes to women's issues either. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 415675
Oh I disagree full heartily I think this is the PERFECT place to discuss issues concerning women, why not its not a taboo subject or such a complex issue that needs to be avoided at all costs? lmao

From the interviews I have seen with Sara I think shes has great respect for community services and she seems to care a great deal about this country and the issues that face it. I haven't seen anything negative yet.

And on this matter of how she looks, there is nothing wrong with being attractive whatsoever, in fact, it would be a breath of fresh air for the white house, I'm sick and tired as I'm sure many are, of looking at these old eyesores every year day in and day out, she not only would make a good VP she also is nice to look at, and that's a "PLUS" not a negative.

I really still don't see this huge issue of women being treated unfairly in the workplace as rosco made a good observation in his post about his daughters doing very well, and I think a complaint might have been relevant 50 years ago or even 30, but not today. The way I see it they have all the rights men do nowadays, but please feel free to correct me and show me how they don't. Not example corrections that are few and far between, but examples that are overwhelmingly taking place on a daily basis today. One that never happens in the mens workforce. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 67629

runawayhorses wrote:
FIGI wrote:I had a great post prepared to answer this one, but I decided after reading both yours and rosco's posts that this was not the forum for discussing issues concerning women.

Oh I disagree full heartily I think this is the PERFECT place to discuss issues concerning women, why not its not a taboo subject or such a complex issue that needs to be avoided at all costs? lmao

From the interviews I have seen with Sara I think shes has great respect for community services and she seems to care a great deal about this country and the issues that face it. I haven't seen anything negative yet.

And on this matter of how she looks, there is nothing wrong with being attractive whatsoever, in fact, it would be a breath of fresh air for the white house, I'm sick and tired as I'm sure many are, of looking at these old eyesores every year day in and day out, she not only would make a good VP she also is nice to look at, and that's a "PLUS" not a negative.

I really still don't see this huge issue of women being treated unfairly in the workplace as rosco made a good observation in his post about his daughters doing very well, and I think a complaint might have been relevant 50 years ago or even 30, but not today. The way I see it they have all the rights men do nowadays, but please feel free to correct me and show me how they don't. Not example corrections that are few and far between, but examples that are overwhelmingly taking place on a daily basis today. One that never happens in the mens workforce. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 67629

Tyler, you know damn well if Palin was as ugly as a barn door, overweight or had crossed -eyes, you won't come out of your non political minded stance to post photos of her in some sexy pose for photo opts. Now shape up! lol!

I believe Palin will be our president one day. It is time for that to happen. She has a strong women voters base backing her who can see passed her nice physical features. Indeed she is lovely! I applaud her for taking such good care of herself as that is part of having pride in ourselves. Physically attractive people (both male and female) are easier on the eye and that is a plus when we have to watch and listen to all that rhetoric. Razz

In regard to rosco's observations. Two daughter do not a nation of women make. He likes to tease and taunt, and as a woman I am pleased that his daughter's have earned their way to better jobs. I have learned to read rosco's posts in a humorous state of mind. I always respond with good humor, as well. geek

To preface my comments: Did I use "overwhelmingly" in my comment. If I did then scold me good as I am typically careful not to use extreme terms such as that.

Being treated unfairly in the workplace is one issue organizations like ours have made headway with laws that are binding. I think most modern day male orientated employers have enough brains in their peckers than risk a law suit for early day practices of inequity. (Sexual harassment laws have helped women in that area, as well.)

Tyler, organizations like ours do not promote the ignorant idealism of "having more rights than men" it is all about equity. There is a big difference. EQUALITY not PARTIALITY. That would set us back 30 years in our efforts. We do not want what we have not earned or are legally entitled to receive by law primarily passed by MALES, BTW. I applaud those who took the time to education themselves in matters of women other than the anatomy of a female. Of course, we also work to educate men along the way. We are not partial based on gender, race or religious preferences. In fact, we have offered scholarships to young males from three generations of welfare recipients. Our organization is open to all who believe in our mission. . . males included. It is my understanding from our national head quarters in Washington D.C. that our college student enrollment is rising.

We are not talking 50 years ago here Tyler. Women have "earned" may rights in the last four decades. We are actually considered "worthy humans" who can function outside the home in the job market place without special privilege offered us. To even suggest that tired old thinking is a insult to all workingwomen.

We are no longer viewed under the veil of T & A for the most part. A woman's place in the world is any place she has earned or wants to be. We are no longer viewed as human being that must *screw our way* to the top, but earning our way through opportunity, education, advocacy and information. We have foundations set up for scholarships for qualifying individuals and have helped thousands rise above negative life conditions. We have reason to celebrate many successes in that area. cheers

To make this perfectly clear: Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 44062 We do not follow the line of thought that welfare is the way for a woman to reach her full potential. In fact, we work together to enable women to be removed from welfare roles. Self-esteem is a must in being successful in all we do. It is true that women who want to better themselves often receive benefits while working and educating themselves out of the welfare pit. It is up to them and their willingness to help themselves. If they are willing to help themselves; then we are willing to offer our support in any way we can with limits. If they want an education we help them. Their personal lives are none of our business. What matters is whether or not they want to continue their standard of living or improve it. If they choose to wallow in self-pity rather than make changes; we can not be of service to them.

One last note, some choose to remain ignorant on women's organizations who grasp and hold dear the importance of equality. In remaining ignorant they tend to overreact to any mention of same. You see guys, that is why part of our focus is on EDUCATION. (I am convinced that even the smallest of narrow minded penises are capable of learning. )

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 302901

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I made no mention of "tired old thinking" only old "looking" and anyone that says old people are as good looking "physically" as young people are is kidding themselves. I am not as good looking as I once was and I have no problem admitting that fact.

Yes, make no mistake I posted her pics becuase she is pretty, I did not try to disguise or hide that fact either, just like all the other beautiful women I have posted before, they all have something in common, they are all pretty, I am not trying to hide that it is the sole reason I post them, and never once have I made mention of their political views, nor did I with Sarah, only that her interviews were good and that I thought she would try to help any woman's issues there might be, nothing pacific politically was mentioned about her in my post.

You are not talking 50 years ago here, no one said you were, 'I was', and that was only in relation to how someone "looks" not their intelligence or whether or not they "earned any rights" in relation to their age.

I have also made no mention of genitalia either, and I am a guy, you on the other hand are a women and have used that in reference to men, I have no problem with that and am not offended, so all things considered it would seem I am the one not looking at the sex of a person but rather their intelligence and desire to be fair when it comes to politics and their abilities. I have the ability to separate the two, can you say the same? :)

There, now I said my peace. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 302901

Moose

Moose
It appears to me aht Figi has found a Soap Box to stand on. I agree that there are still some issues concerning "Women's Rights" that need to be addressed but for the most part Men have conceeded to thier rights. Seems to me that the more men give the more women hollar for more.

If Women are ready to hold office as President of the US, why then did Hillary fall? I''ll tell you why, because if a woman took office, ALL MEN in the country would be sharing pillow space with tier dogs out in the back yard. The people of this country just aren't ready to accept a woman in such high power.

Figi, take something for that Bloating and Irritability babe!

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

Moose wrote:It appears to me aht Figi has found a Soap Box to stand on. I agree that there are still some issues concerning "Women's Rights" that need to be addressed but for the most part Men have conceeded to thier rights. Seems to me that the more men give the more women hollar for more.

If Women are ready to hold office as President of the US, why then did Hillary fall? I''ll tell you why, because if a woman took office, ALL MEN in the country would be sharing pillow space with tier dogs out in the back yard. The people of this country just aren't ready to accept a woman in such high power.

!

lol! You think I am on a soap box, huh? Cute! You should hear one of my "live" presentations on behalf of women.

" Seems to me that the more men give the more women hollar for more. " In that case, get me some more soap boxes, I will stack them and then be heard more clearly and perhaps understood . lol!

Of course, America is ready for a woman president. Moose, if you find yourself sharing pillow space with a dog, you probably did something to be there. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 457757

SSC wrote:In my area birth control is readily available at local health units, either free or in a very scaled down charge, I work in a mans world and I receive equal pay, with the need for a labor force down here even Sonic is paying 13.00 an hour for car hops and if you can skate 15.00 an hour. The welfare system makes it mandatory to enroll and complete a GED program to receive benefits, women are no longer rewarded with large monthly checks with each child, only food stamp amounts rise.

Yes, the guidelines have changed and it is about time. cheers

The local health units provide FREE birth control in Texas or on a very low sliding scale. That is a good thing, but some are still too lazy to make the trip to the health unit to pick up their methods. My friend is the director of one unit and she has some interesting stories to say the least of her experience there.

My main interest is on college campuses. It was once affordable for college aged women to pay a discounted price of approximately $22.00 for a month's supply. I believe it was in 2005 when medicaid changed and set new guidelines and no one thought it would have such an impact on the deal worked out by major universities here. Prior to 2005, university health units got a discount on birth control products. Most of the students I know personally work to attend college and there is little left.

I know some will say, " they should practice abstinence" ... well we know how that goes, don't we? Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 503179 That would be a grand idea if it worked. Planned parenthood is a great institution, but the only way to halt campus sex is to lock them all up when the sun does down! lol!

runawayhorses wrote:I made no mention of "tired old thinking" only old "looking" and anyone that says old people are as good looking "physically" as young people are is kidding themselves. I am not as good looking as I once was and I have no problem admitting that fact.

Yes, make no mistake I posted her pics becuase she is pretty, I did not try to disguise or hide that fact either, just like all the other beautiful women I have posted before, they all have something in common, they are all pretty, I am not trying to hide that it is the sole reason I post them, and never once have I made mention of their political views, nor did I with Sarah, only that her interviews were good and that I thought she would try to help any woman's issues there might be, nothing pacific politically was mentioned about her in my post.

You are not talking 50 years ago here, no one said you were, 'I was', and that was only in relation to how someone "looks" not their intelligence or whether or not they "earned any rights" in relation to their age.

I have also made no mention of genitalia either, and I am a guy, you on the other hand are a women and have used that in reference to men, I have no problem with that and am not offended, so all things considered it would seem I am the one not looking at the sex of a person but rather their intelligence and desire to be fair when it comes to politics and their abilities. I have the ability to separate the two, can you say the same? :)

There, now I said my peace. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 302901

Tyler, now don't go knocking old people. We are as good looking today as we ever were it is just the younger among us need better glasses.

I localed a website with lots of photos of that pretty lady, but they are more of the "folksy type" rather than ''sexy type" . Enjoy ! http://ktar.com/?nid=237&sid=949572&pid=1

OMG ! The part of my post about genitalia should have been in response to rosco, so when he hits me with both barrels I will just direct him to read my response to you. That will save me valuable time.

As Moose pointed out, I needed a soap box so while I was on a roll, I put it all in one long post! I think I covered a lot of ground !

The physical appearance of Sarah is a plus and is drawing a lot of jokes and publicity. That will not last long I hope. Once the heated loins cool down maybe we can learn more about what she stands for and how she plans to do her *good* .

Women everywhere are waiting and watching, regardless of their political view on other topics like moose hunting, sexy photo opts and who does her damn hair, or what designer she prefers. Women voters have the power to determine the outcome of this election . . . have no doubt about that.

Of course, I can separate. .. "sex, politics and intellect", but right now you are focusing on the sex/gender, because John McCain does not have boobs. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 729264

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. 302901

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Don't trouble yourself with women's birth control issues until you have that sex change operation. How many times have you been pregnant?

i think being the father of a child is just as important as being the birth mother, i was there holding her hand when mine were born. but i am not troubled with womens birth contol issues, what i am concerned about is the statement that i alread posted on " in communities of color.. but that is not even the worst problem to me,what is , is i do not want my tax dollars used in that way,, i am an outcast in my family for voting for clinton as my family the x , dauthers , daughters inlawsfamilys, , are all very conservative,much more than me, i voted for clinton in his first term because he ran on welfare reform, NOW< lol, where i worked for 20 years we had a few women welders, ofcourse everyone in a pay grade made the same money, all welders made the same, there were none in the tool and die or maintenance, dept. but none applyed, now trust me, it was a hoot to go to work, i never was involved, but the women that worked on the paint line, well they got tipsy some nites and had sex with most all the males on the paintline, while on the clock.. of course this would not change there job position as the only way to change that is to bid on a new postion that is posted in the boards.. what might have been something of interest on jobs, is the ppl in the office, our building had a blocked off building in the machine shop, that held office papers, boxes of them, well the office ppl would come over, go into that room. and the outside walls were metal and had holes in it, well someone in maintenace told me to go look one day, when i came in,as i worked 2nd shift for 20 years,, and there was a chair with a male office worker, the computer guy actually, siting in the chair, and a young gal from the office stradling him, screwing, a sight to behold ,, lol, for 20 years we had many fun times, that was one of the tops, the office ppl screwing, thinking no one was watching, and we had a great view, lol,, actually the computer guy was hung pretty good, lmao, many women screw there way to the top or atleast to advance, u know that. and not so much to advance as they just liked it. kinda like killing 2 birds with one stone, lol,, well my main point is obama voting or whatever that was did not impress me, as i did not agree with alot of it, some i probably did, i just dont want my tax dollars used on the way ppl behave , be it sex or whatever.. , man figi u can type, i almost could not read it all, of course i may have not understood it all , anything yall do as an organization, as long as taxes are not involved , go for it, ,, NOW on another subject kinda, i have stated, and i live it, as manufacture jobs go overseas, its hard for a man to find a manufacturing job, or harder.. i truly think women can find a job easier, where my x works is mostly women, about 2000 ppl , seems every week, she woud be making sausage balls, i would ask , well it was always this gal was having a baby, or this gal was retiring, or this gal was getting married, and we are having a party at work, and she made about the same money as i did.. she went there out of highschool as soon as she graduated, so she has been there 38 years now.. cushie job trust me, i use to go eat with her as her office compex has a resterant, ,,i know many ppl that the women make more than the husband, my baby girl makes more than her husband, well i will hush, i just dont see a problem, in these modern days, i really think the females are better off than the males in many ways,and i see it getting where males are getting behind more and more, take care,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh yes,,, as they are now saying, obama made a huge mistake not picking hillary, that may very well loose the election for him,, i think hillary is sitting back cackling, also the dems are getting nervous as the congressional polls have closed up, the dems are about to panic,, as i read,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:As far as Sara, she has no respect for community service so I doubt she would "get it" when it comes to women's issues either.

but i dont believe in womens issues, just family issues,

Where in the hell do you think *families* come from ? Geeesshhhhhhhhh

from men of course,it actually takes 2 to have typical sterotype family issues, both sexes, but ofcourse the man plays the most important part, he has the x and y chromosome and the female 2 xs so the male has control over what happens in the sex of the child, and has had control over the female, as he has had every since the cave man drug the female around by the hair.. thats why dykes have short hair to not remind themselves of those cave men days of total domination, plus the men were the hunters that killed the food for the family, and how nice it would be if wimins were still barefoot and pregnant, no wait, make me barefoot and a female pharmacist in my bed, and i will have supper on the table every nite, now if i could have a muslim female pharmacist, wow, would that be heaven or what, those muslim wimmins dont give men no crap, but i would let mine drive, but kinda a cheep car.. i would have the escalade, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum