You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:If John McCain can grow boobs, he stands a better chance. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 729264

SEEE i told u, u proved my point, wimmins have it made, its so easy for them to achieve things well beyond their male counterpart,, in todays world, im to old for a sex change lol,,maccain would never survive the surgery at his age, lol, seriously maccain brings out things in ppl of age, my boss was in vietnam, when he hears storys of what maccain suffered in hanoi, he said he tears up,, ofcourse my state is not in question, as it is a very conservative state, everyone at work is voting for maccain except one man, and he is black,only black we have. he has over 20 years in the military,i have not but one man that is still in the military asked him if he was just voting for obama because he is black, and tryed to reason with him back when obama was more anti military, whick now he seems to flip on some of that, but this guy that is voting for obama , well he thinks O.J. is innocent also, so go figure, im not black or last i looked i was not, so i cant put myself into that mindset. but it baffles me, take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
figi wrote -------- Tyler, you know damn well if Palin was as ugly as a barn door, overweight or had crossed -eyes, you won't come out of your non political minded stance to post photos of her in some sexy pose for photo opts. Now shape up!

there are 2 women in government history, that i admire as much as any man even more that most men,but surely been many men with great courage, and achievements, but these ladies, are so instilled in my thoughts as being heros, these 2 ladies are Golda Meir and Margaret Thatcher.neither are beautys, just exceptional women, who made their mark in history and helped change the world,, i remember thatcher telling george bush senior, when kuwait was invaded, words if not this similalar, " george this is no time to be getting weak kneed", and one needs to read about golda meir,

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 225px-Golda_Meir_03265uDecide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 200px-Margaret_Thatcher_1983

SSC

SSC
Admin
FIGI wrote:If John McCain can grow boobs, he stands a better chance. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 729264

I guess he would..Can you imagine the following of women voters wanting to know his secret cheers

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
u know ssc, i missread what figi wrote, i guess i was thinking a boob job rather than growing boobs, lol,.so thats is why my post reads as it does, ,, take care,

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama quote, "The United States is the greatest country in the world, join me as I try to change it." = dumbass Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 530120
www.aolnews.com

gypsy

gypsy
you know, i have enjoyed reading this..
I have different thoughts ,belief,than most of you..but that is good,most people do, helps us to zero i(focus) on what needs to be done..communciation
it did go off topic,,which happens often..
again no problem, sometimes,to avoid a personal conflict we all try to use a humorous side..hence my icons..

I think after staying away from posting,,a wee bit?
I see a clearer picture..
old hostilities,should be disregarded in post,,a new approach should result,and if that doesn't work we use humor..

something comes to mind,, we all have a lesson to learn..and a lesson to teach~ my opinion

gypsy

gypsy
another point(personal) the debate should be on the point/subject,, qualifications..not personal,,what does that gain??
also I am not a hippie,but i do love my hippie friends,, I did not burn anything,neither did my DAD,Sons, brothers.brother in laws ,or friends

iI is a awful thing War,but sometimes is necessary

rosco 357 wrote:

SEEE i told u, u proved my point, wimmins have it made, its so easy for them to achieve things well beyond their male counterpart,, in todays world, im to old for a sex change lol,,maccain would never survive the surgery at his age, lol, seriously maccain brings out things in ppl of age, my boss was in vietnam, when he hears storys of what maccain suffered in hanoi, he said he tears up,,

ofcourse my state is not in question, as it is a very conservative state, everyone at work is voting for maccain except one man, and he is black,only black we have. he has over 20 years in the military,i have not but one man that is still in the military asked him if he was just voting for obama because he is black, and tryed to reason with him back when obama was more anti military, whick now he seems to flip on some of that, but this guy that is voting for obama , well he thinks O.J. is innocent also, so go figure, im not black or last i looked i was not, so i cant put myself into that mindset. but it baffles me, take care

rosco hang on to your jock strap..... you did indeed miss my point ! lol!

Well, the fact that your co worker thinks OJ is innocent is a sure sign he didn't pay attention to the circumstantial evidence. That damn glove stumped a lot of folks. Never mind that it was blood soaked and shrank/shrunk/ shrink-ed. drunken In the meantime, Johnny Cochran died from a brain tumor and O.J. may be going to jail for other offenses.

Race appears to be a huge issue in this election. The gender/sex issue is secondary in my opinion. I have been watching Sarah Palin videos for several hours now. Some are interesting, but all in all she is rather bland and non committal on issue that women should be concerned with. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 457757 (Don't ask for examples, please! No )

rosco 357 wrote:

there are 2 women in government history, that i admire as much as any man even more that most men,but surely been many men with great courage, and achievements, but these ladies, are so instilled in my thoughts as being heros, these 2 ladies are Golda Meir and Margaret Thatcher.neither are beautys, just exceptional women, who made their mark in history and helped change the world,, i remember thatcher telling george bush senior, when kuwait was invaded, words if not this similalar, " george this is no time to be getting weak kneed", and one needs to read about golda meir,

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 225px-Golda_Meir_03265uDecide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 200px-Margaret_Thatcher_1983

I totally agree with your comments about these two remarkable women. They are both very good examples of what intelligent/ strong willed woman are capable of accomplishing. It takes guts for a woman to assert herself in today's world and I can only image the struggles they must have encounter at various points in their careers.

SSC wrote:

I guess he would..Can you imagine the following of women voters wanting to know his secret cheers

One word, SSC.. one word...

HORMONES! Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 395737

SSC

SSC
Admin
LOL..now that I agree with Figi and when ours are out of whack heaven help the poor bumbling male who gets in the way. lol!

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:you know, i have enjoyed reading this..
I have different thoughts ,belief,than most of you..but that is good,most people do, helps us to zero i(focus) on what needs to be done..communciation
it did go off topic,,which happens often..
again no problem, sometimes,to avoid a personal conflict we all try to use a humorous side..hence my icons..

I think after staying away from posting,,a wee bit?
I see a clearer picture..
old hostilities,should be disregarded in post,,a new approach should result,and if that doesn't work we use humor..

something comes to mind,, we all have a lesson to learn..and a lesson to teach~ my opinion

Gypsy I will totally agree with your statement that you have different beliefs than most others, old hostilities will only be resolved with a cleansing called admission of guilt.
Lessons learned should start with ..TRUTH and HONESTY...once those are achieved then the rest will follow.

gypsy

gypsy
well ssc , I have no problem with that..Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 457757

Moose

Moose
Figi, all your talk about Women's rights and sexism makes me want to ask one thing. Aren't your comments Sexist in nature?

I mean come on, get over it. Yes women have rights, they have the right to be bare foot, pregnant and also have the right to cook my meals and clean my house. lol!

Seriously though, Yes, women's rights are as important ans mens rights are and some need to be more closely looked at.

But..... honestly...... answer one question for me.......

Do you hear men hollaring, "We want to be treated equal to women"? You women have rights that we men don't and we don't scream for eqaulity, now do we?

I WANT BOOBS TOO!

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

Moose wrote:Figi, all your talk about Women's rights and sexism makes me want to ask one thing. Aren't your comments Sexist in nature?

I mean come on, get over it. Yes women have rights, they have the right to be bare foot, pregnant and also have the right to cook my meals and clean my house. lol!

Seriously though, Yes, women's rights are as important ans mens rights are and some need to be more closely looked at.

But..... honestly...... answer one question for me.......

Do you hear men hollaring, "We want to be treated equal to women"? You women have rights that we men don't and we don't scream for eqaulity, now do we?

I WANT BOOBS TOO!

First things first: *figi waves the magic wand and grants Moose 44 EE boobs!* cheers

Yes, my comments are sexist in nature.

Men's rights in the workplace have never been an issue. Prior to laws being passed, it was always a *given* that men made higher wages than his female co-workers performing the same on the job duties.

"Same job, same pay", statutes are now written into law by states (there may be some state exceptions on this) and federally funded jobs. It is commonly known as "Equal Pay for equal work". The America view of women is in transition even in the military. ( i.e. the strength of women in combat.)

I realize some men still think they are superior to women, but modern day women are kicking butt to change that caveman mentality. In fact, it was probably a woman who discovered fire so she could spend less time making leaf sandwiches. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 503179

Last edited by FIGI on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

Moose

Moose
Men discovered fire so that he could keep his woman busier cooking than talking about her equal rights. lol!

I'm such a Sexist Pig, aren't I?

As for the women in the workplace issue, I agree though. If a woman can do the job as good as or better than a man she should get equal or greater pay. AND she should also be just as elegable of those damn promotions too.

Moose

Moose
Figi, every married man KNOWS who wears the pants in the relationship, he just doesn't openly admit it, especially to other men. And if he doesn't know, his marriage won't be lasitng long. It's either that or he'll be trying to explain to his buddies how he got the knot on his head.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey figi dont knock a knot on my head. but it seems to me that women are doing just fine, if they have some education,, neither sex if not educated or have a good trade will not prosper, what im saying is to me its been a while since womens issues have been on the front burner, since i think things are so much more equal, OR close enough to not choose a president for that isssue alone, i just think there are bigger fish to fry in the election, and that subject to me takes a back seat to national security and the economy, how taxes are worked out, i would not say it took a back seat if i did not think things are pretty equal now.maybe because i was in a union for 20 years, so everyone was equal,, and now where i am is a pay scale, that is posted, so u make what ur job calls for... im sure there are exceptions but not pick a president on that issue,, im not belittling that subject, but just think as of all that is going on, other issues should take precident, thanks take care, oh yeah i almost forgot, one big issue, sarah palins good looks,has to almost take the top issue, tyler told me that , but i agree, Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 457757 lol

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
naa tyler is in the clear , i did that all by my little self, take care

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok rosco you said it all by yourself, so I'll agree with YOU then..lol

On figi's subject at hand here, I think its quite possible shes still living in the 50's and is not quite aware of "The Equal Pay Act" of 1963..lmao! The Equal Pay Act prohibits wage discrimination based on sex by requiring employers to pay men and women the same pay when they are doing the same job. So what is she bitching about??lol What in the world are we supposed to do now the law has already been PASSED their is nothing more we can do!.. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 729264 Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 614509

rosco 357 wrote:hey figi dont knock a knot on my head. but it seems to me that women are doing just fine, if they have some education,, neither sex if not educated or have a good trade will not prosper, what im saying is to me its been a while since womens issues have been on the front burner, since i think things are so much more equal, OR close enough to not choose a president for that isssue alone, i just think there are bigger fish to fry in the election, and that subject to me takes a back seat to national security and the economy, how taxes are worked out,

i would not say it took a back seat if i did not think things are pretty equal now.maybe because i was in a union for 20 years, so everyone was equal,, and now where i am is a pay scale, that is posted, so u make what ur job calls for... im sure there are exceptions but not pick a president on that issue,, im not belittling that subject, but just think as of all that is going on, other issues should take precident,

thanks take care, oh yeah i almost forgot, one big issue, sarah palins good looks,has to almost take the top issue, tyler told me that , but i agree, Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 457757 lol

Good grief. How about if I fly over to your area soon and educate you a little ? Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 284829 Unions are a whole different ball game, rosco.

Palin's good looks is not an issue; it is an asset. As far as intellect, it remains to be seen if what she learned in any of the 5 institutions of higher learning she attended is as noteworthy as her pretty face. It took her 5 universities and 6 years to get her journalism degree. McCain officials say she's a quick study?

However, I bet with John McCain's authoritative personality she won't have to think much. . . just do as she is told. I could have forgotten, but if memory serves me correctly, John McCain finished 3rd or 4th from the bottom of his class at the naval academy. (Some one better rush to check that out ! Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 492426 )

Based on the facts I am gathering at this point, John McCain did exercise directed insight. Laughing

runawayhorses wrote:Ok rosco you said it all by yourself, so I'll agree with YOU then..lol

On figi's subject at hand here, I think its quite possible shes still living in the 50's and is not quite aware of "The Equal Pay Act" of 1963..lmao! The Equal Pay Act prohibits wage discrimination based on sex by requiring employers to pay men and women the same pay when they are doing the same job. So what is she bitching about??lol What in the world are we supposed to do now the law has already been PASSED their is nothing more we can do!.. Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 729264 Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 614509

Tyler: Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 415675

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
FIGI wrote:However, I bet with John McCain's authoritative personality she won't have to think much. . . just do as she is told.
Kinda like our situation, eh Figi? Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 503179 Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 415675

runawayhorses wrote:
FIGI wrote:However, I bet with John McCain's authoritative personality she won't have to think much. . . just do as she is told.
Kinda like our situation, eh Figi? Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 503179 Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 415675

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 395863

Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 302901
Decide for yourself who will be the best candidate to ensure equity for all workingwomen. . . I offer no comment. - Page 3 302901

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum