You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:The God Computer will write it's own bible, remember it will be the supreme being, and far less forgiving than man.
it will just get a virus and mess up, lol,

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:I think all humans are flawed,not one perfect human, so the complete human race would be destroyed and a new one created~ yes I think most of your thought is right Rosco,as the bible speaks of a second chance for us all,Jesus.

i dont think thats correct, read the books , the left behind series,

SSC

SSC
Admin
But with it's power it will be self healing, a totally self contained unit to control the world.

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:I think all humans are flawed,not one perfect human, so the complete human race would be destroyed and a new one created~ yes I think most of your thought is right Rosco,as the bible speaks of a second chance for us all,Jesus.

I have read them i still think there is not one perfect human,we all are sinners and imperfect,there may be ones chosen,but doesn't mean they are perfect. just my theory as ones left behind is theory

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:The God Computer will write it's own bible, remember it will be the supreme being, and far less forgiving than man.
The God computer will put the entire context of bible in its database in a file called "Ancient Mystical Beliefs", along with "Voodoo Exorcism Extremists" and "Hinduism" but probably not in that particular order, but in the same file..lmao

SSC wrote:I have read several articles on the theory of the god computer, one very sobering scenario, it that it will take control of the world, undermining its creators and running a muck in devastation and destroying all not in it's favor, theory has it a perfect race would be developed thus eliminating all flawed humans.
I just don't get it. Humans would have to "devolve" millions of years of genetic development in order to accept any computer as a superior "being". It won't happen. I can assure you,if any computer is directing the human race, it won't be a computer putting the rules in place. It will just be yet another elitist force,like nazis,enforcing a computer written theology. It will always be humans we must guard against,not machines.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:

I have read them i still think there is not one perfect human,we all are sinners and imperfect,there may be ones chosen,but doesn't mean they are perfect. just my theory as ones left behind is theory

gypsy.. please stop saying there is no perfect humans , that is a given, if a person says he is perfect then he is not because he lied, u contol ur fate no one is chosen at random, but i will not go into it here anymore, i never said or ment to say there are perfect ppl, maybe we are talking about 2 different things,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
moon wrote: I just don't get it. Humans would have to "devolve" millions of years of genetic development in order to accept any computer as a superior "being". It won't happen. I can assure you,if any computer is directing the human race, it won't be a computer putting the rules in place. It will just be yet another elitist force,like nazis,enforcing a computer written theology. It will always be humans we must guard against,not machines.

not sure why i just saw ur post on this moon, but i agree with it. im not sure here if the post on a God computer, are serious or just a tease. but there never will be one, take care

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes there will, I guarantee it. The God computer will rule ALL... Powerful "God Computer" will save mankind - Page 2 729264

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Yes there will, I guarantee it. The God computer will rule ALL... Powerful "God Computer" will save mankind - Page 2 729264

so how does that work , it will run this sight. and let tyler be the moderator, lmao.,, take care, lol

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah something like that.

As far as YOUR relationship with a "God Computer" is concerned, your last computer crash speaks volumes of what they think of you.. Powerful "God Computer" will save mankind - Page 2 503179 You might be sweeping the floors after all is said and done..lmao

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
OK OK OK < well if the GOD COMPUTER is so great, what does that make the computer tech that will work on it be called, Powerful "God Computer" will save mankind - Page 2 140282 lol teasing,,ya

i know u will say it will fix itself, lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum