You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My silly mistake Empty My silly mistake Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 am

gypsy

gypsy
yesterday,I went to renew my license plate sticker.
I went into the clerks office, and paid my taxes, and got my sticker, well instead of punching my key chain button, I just went to where I was parked, paying no attention..

I put the sticker on I thought was my van,, until I really looked at the license plate number, then I knew I had flubbed~ it was a van exactly like mine, thank goodness the owner of the van finally came out, I explained it to him, and he peeled it off,I was afraid to, thinking I would get arrested for attempting to steal it,, anyway went back in and the gentleman who owned the other van went with me` got it all straightened out ~~ cheers : A senior moment,or a brain fart!! My silly mistake 729264

2My silly mistake Empty Re: My silly mistake Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yesterday,I went to renew my license plate sticker.
I went into the clerks office, and paid my taxes, and got my sticker, well instead of punching my key chain button, I just went to where I was parked, paying no attention..

I put the sticker on I thought was my van,, until I really looked at the license plate number, then I knew I had flubbed~ it was a van exactly like mine, thank goodness the owner of the van finally came out, I explained it to him, and he peeled it off,I was afraid to, thinking I would get arrested for attempting to steal it,, anyway went back in and the gentleman who owned the other van went with me` got it all straightened out ~~ cheers : A senior moment,or a brain fart!! My silly mistake 729264

drive home next time, and let jerry do it, lol, take care,

3My silly mistake Empty Re: My silly mistake Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I couldn't let Jerry handle it,because ,I had to let the guy who owned the other van know that he had wrong number,and sticker now on his van, I had to do it immediately or I would have had no proof ,if the guy had left..and no way to track him down~ ..that is what one gets for being preoccupied~ LOL

4My silly mistake Empty Re: My silly mistake Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:03 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I couldn't let Jerry handle it,because ,I had to let the guy who owned the other van know that he had wrong number,and sticker now on his van, I had to do it immediately or I would have had no proof ,if the guy had left..and no way to track him down~ ..that is what one gets for being preoccupied~ LOL

no i ment to not put it on next time till u get home, i always do it in the basement, so i can clean the sticker off real good,so the next one will stick good, anyway i was teasing, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum