You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I deleted that topic Gypsy made and that we talked in last night by accident. I was trying to edit my post to add something else and I thought I was deleting my post to rewrite a new one but it seems I deleted the entire topic. I am so sorry, that was a mistake made by me. I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. Forgive me I know you put a lot of heart into your writings. I fucked up. :(

Last edited by runawayhorses on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed topic title)

2Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Re: Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:14 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh hell dont sweat it, we all know what each others thoughs are, i posted earlier tonight, i posted i have not been home since i got up,, i got my HDD-dvd, today. walmart got it in about 11:30am but they had not scanned it in so i had no email, but fed x tracking showed it delivered and who at walmart signed for it, i talked to the manager to see if that person worked there and he said yes and radioed her to see if it was back there and it was and he told her to scan it in,where i would get an email anyway, i got it and some food items, and a couple dinners, i had alot of stops to make on the highway, i still did not get my oil changed in my car but that ok it looks clean, he was out of the kind i use and he was close to closing , i may go back tomorrow or wait till next friday. gypsy will love to repeat her politics, lmao,,, i missed all that as i worked tuesday nite, i agree with tyler, not sure yall read my last post, i think rick perry, will start coming on, maybe, but if this economy stays bad or even another recession, obama can be beat by anyone, we learned that from clinton.. ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID, so now i got a 320 GB hardrive to program and record tv shows on, like football games while im gone, i just had to take out my vcr, since it had a problem all i had to do was use the vcr wires and plug them into the new machine, the dvd player in it will record also as it will burn from the hardrive or off the cable or if u connect up a camera,and burn to the dvd or store it on the HD , but camera things would be burnt to the dvd, or whatever, it all just was 188 bucks and tax, it has like 5 or 6 quality setting of recording to the HD ..if u use the lowest setting like slp or ep, it will hold like almost 400 hours of shows, but i will never use that much,so i dont run it at the highest setting for the best picture, i run it about mid ways, but im still playing with it because it came with a 127 page instruction book, so much it had a seperate book in spanish.. but back to politics, obama problem is he is just not popular now, conservatives are cleaning ppls clocks in elections, i think the house will easily stay republican and probably the senate will go republican as it inched closer. last election .,and with a republican president they will have it all, the worm always turns, it all depends on the economy, it does not matter who the republicans run, a yellow dog could beat obama if the economy stays bad, its all up to the independents and for now they are not leaning with the dems, as the elections have shown,its really simple.. i like obama. but being a liberal is not as popular as being a conservative now.. take care

3Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Re: Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

gypsy

gypsy
never mind, don't sweat it, the article was a good one~ carry on! we shall see the outcome, and like I said the Repugs are digging their grave~ if some were really up on what the news and what people are saying then it might work, but some folks are narrow minded, as long as they are in their in their comfort zone, why should republicans and those who think they will win bother to keep updated. no Rosco I won't repost the article~

4Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Re: Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks rosco and Gypsy.

Well that sounds great rosco I think you will get a lot of use and pleasure from your new machine. I'd like to get me one too someday. Like I said before I'll talk to you about exactly what kind you have when I get ready to buy one, I'll PM you on that when I get ready to buy one. But its sounds like your new HDD-dvd is awesome.

Gypsy, lets all continue this conversation on Obama and politics on a new topic please, feel free to start a new topic on the subject. I would like to delete this topic here in the next few days. Just start a new topic on the subject.

5Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Re: Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
probably will not post,on politics,now~ Thanks.

6Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Re: Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:probably will not post,on politics,now~ Thanks.
Ok suit yourself.

7Deleted Topic Mistake Empty Re: Deleted Topic Mistake Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:18 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i will, i like obama ok, but im in a very small minority here. just me and black folks, lmao the word liberal is a cuss word here, and always has been,.i think the independents that voted for obama will not vote for him again, like in florida and ohio and many states he has to have, ,, gypsy it is so simple and it may change but its getting close now so i dont think it has time, if the dems were popular enough to win, and obama could win , the republicans would not be so strong in the elections that they had. even though the healthcare passed, that is one reason the house lost democrates the same thing happened to clinton as he lost the house in the midterms, because hillary did the healthcare things, im glad the healthcare passed, even though it was not the kind i wanted, but obama had to twist arms as the majority of ppl did not support it, ppl dont trust the government to run things, and the town hall meetings told the politicians they did not support government healthcare., i do but thats why so many dems in the house lost, they voted obamas way, just like the ones that voted clintons way, lost, even though Clinton's plan did not pass, there will be fireworks, u will see many squabbles between the house and some in the senate with obama as the election draws near, its always been that way, and always will, i rememeber the dems did that to george bush 41 or senior.dems passed bills near the election they knew bush senior would veto to make him look bad, but bill clinton had something obama does not have bill had a warmth with the ppl , it will be a close race because obama will carry some big states, but he will loose states he carried before that the independents helped him carry, as i see it now, but we will just have to watch and wait,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum