You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rosco Empty Rosco Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
seems odd to see you online this time of day~good luck on shift change.

2Rosco Empty Re: Rosco Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I thought "shift changers" were Star Trek fictional characters.. Rosco 157918 lol

I know what you mean, just joking, Yes, rosco has a different shift, he'll be online at a different time now for awhile,..he can post in the afternoons if I understand it correctly.

Hang in their rosco, you'll get your desired work schedule back again, I hope so, I know its tough making those adjustments. But rosco has done all the different time shifts before, he knows the ropes and how to do it, he'll make out alright.

3Rosco Empty Re: Rosco Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks yall, its not the shift that bothers me except i dont have a maintenace man, at nite, i wake up about 11 am and leave about 3:20 had a lot to do today, my state income tax i did in march has not came, i found a place to call here in town and she told me it is ready, and must be mailed before july 15 or they will have to pay interest on something, i think they are having money shortages, but not sure she ment that, but im just glad to get a hold of someone that knew my status, which is ok now that i know i have a check ready to mail i actually had forgot about it and i had forgot which check i has already recieved, but it was federal i got weeks ago,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum