You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GYPSY Empty GYPSY Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:20 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
WITH YOUR HATE FOR FOX , WHY NOT KEEP IT ALL IN ONE THREAD INSTEAD OF SPREADING IT ALL OVER THE FUCKING BOARDS LIKE SOME KIND OF A FUCKING IDIOT ??????????????????????????????? JUST A SUGGESTION

2GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no hate!! I never have hate//just truth?? anger shows~ Wow SSC!
FOX is false~

3GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:26 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
#1 I am not angry..your mistake just repulsed by your obnoxious posting.I give a shit less what you post but keep it in one place..not hard to do.
#2 How would you know about Fox you don' t watch it.Reading blogs again ???
#3 Fox doesn't claim to be a new station, they report on what is being ignored by the other so called news outlets.
#4 Your fear of the exposure of the truth is so typical Democrat..you can't ignore things much longer, your party is crumbling ..

4GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:32 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Gypsy, if you want to bash Fox, confine it to one section or topic. No reason to spread it out over several forum sections and topics. thanks

5GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:#1 I am not angry..your mistake just repulsed by your obnoxious posting.I give a shit less what you post but keep it in one place..not hard to do.
#2 How would you know about Fox you don' t watch it.Reading blogs again ???
#3 Fox doesn't claim to be a new station, they report on what is being ignored by the other so called news outlets.
#4 Your fear of the exposure of the truth is so typical Democrat..you can't ignore things much longer, your party is crumbling ..
you give a shitless,? you respond.. crumbling::> I think the Grand Old Party already has~that is sad

6GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:30 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Try not to think, it doesn't seem to be working for you..

7GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
GYPSY 729264

8GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
runawayhorses wrote:Gypsy, if you want to bash Fox, confine it to one section or topic. No reason to spread it out over several forum sections and topics. thanks

Maybe you missed Tylers message ??? Lets keep the Fox bashing on one section..that way important posts are not buried.

9GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
what important posts GYPSY 503179

10GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:29 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The ones you are ignoring, but I see you used an embarrassed emoticon...that says enough... GYPSY 729264

11GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:08 am

gypsy

gypsy
GYPSY 440643 No this> is the embarrassed one Embarassed this isn't >GYPSY 503179 Thanks for the honor of recognizing my posts, you started a complete topic on me cheers

12GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Yeah, one of the trivial unimportant ones good for week-ends when news is slow... GYPSY 729264

13GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I seem to be pretty important to you. you hop on my every comment~an post I make GYPSY 19239 its all in fun`

14GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Please don't flatter yourself nothing you say is considered important to me . If you don't want me posting fine with me . You just gonna look even more stupid answering your own posts again, but have at it...You have done it before..

15GYPSY Empty Re: GYPSY Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha well you keep coming back to answer. I am not the one looking Stupid~you got all pissy when I put your nic on the topic. anyway doesn't bother me,I am a very positive /fair person.plus I don't think I will have to answer my own posts~ Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum