You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gypsy Empty Gypsy Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:27 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
I was going to pm her,but thought it better to have witnesses. My problems with gypsy are OVER. I will apply the old dictum "If one cannot speak kindly,it is better to say nothing at all". This does not apply to liberals and most Democrats.

2Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well this kind of thing is always nice to hear, I'm always glad to see problems over. In the subject of gypsy I havent seen her logged here in awhile, so I checked her profile at IYT and she hasn't made a move in several days, which is bizarre because usually when shes going to be gone a few days she sends me a PM and tells me, or posts it on the forum shes going to be gone for a few days. So this absence makes me wonder if she is alright.

3Gypsy Empty Congrats, Candy! Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:03 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
On your new heir. Harry and Kate seem so real. Let's wish them the best.

4Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:On your new heir. Harry and Kate seem so real. Let's wish them the best.
You lost me on this one, I don't understand what you mean. Who is Harry and who is Kate? Who is inheriting what?

If you're speaking of the "royal family" that was probably meant for Candy.

Edit: Ok I got it now just noticed your subject title in your post, you probably meant to start a new topic but clicked "New reply" instead.

5Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 am

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:
meemoon wrote:On your new heir. Harry and Kate seem so real. Let's wish them the best.
You lost me on this one, I don't understand what you mean. Who is Harry and who is Kate? Who is inheriting what?

If you're speaking of the "royal family" that was probably meant for Candy.

Edit: Ok I got it now just noticed your subject title in your post, you probably meant to start a new topic but clicked "New reply" instead.
There is always the possibility I'm an idiot.

6Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

I am only a little bit interested but thank you for your congrats.

I feel the whole scenario has been over played.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

7Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:14 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:There is always the possibility I'm an idiot.
Well I dis-guarded that possibility you're too smart for that.

8Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hello,I am back.I have been in the hospital for the last ten days. thanks for all concerned.

9Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
gypsy wrote:hello,I am back.I have been in the hospital for the last ten  days. thanks for all concerned.

Can I ask why?

We could not understand why you had not posted.

10Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Multiple problems,my body was depleted of potassium,and magnesium I had a urinary tract infection ,which got into my blood stream, which caused my heart to be out of rhymn,I also have asthma.

11Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:37 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Glad to see you back and alright, we were worried about you. smile 

12Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Glad to see you back and alright, we were worried about you. smile 
Thanks Tyler, and all.

13Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy and I were in discussion trying to find out your whereabouts, but you suddenly popped up out of nowhere, thats good. Hope you get feeling better soon, just take it slow and easy and do what the dr. tells you. You'll be fine. Gypsy 67629 

14Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:15 pm

meemoon

meemoon
Veteran
T wrote: " but you suddenly popped up out of nowhere"

That's how momma describes my birth.

15Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
meemoon wrote:T wrote: " but you suddenly popped up out of nowhere"

That's how momma describes my birth.

lmao!

I feel bad for anyone having medial issues, I had some years ago brought on from excessive drinking, but those problems are gone now because I ended up in a hospital and quit, and not by my choice, but glad I stopped when I did, I needed the break. The only problem I have now that I'm healthy is getting the damn stuff again. I was happier and having more fun as an alcoholic than being sober. Sobriety sucks, its not fun, I'd much rather be drinking. If I had the money it would be "hello whiskey river" again. I say that with no hesitation.

16Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Magnesium
A mineral involved in many processes in the body including nerve signaling, the building of healthy bones, and normal muscle contraction. Magnesium is contained in all unprocessed foods. High concentrations of magnesium are found in nuts, unmilled grains and legumes such as peas and beans. Magnesium deficiency can occur due to inadequate intake or impaired intestinal absorption of magnesium. It is often associated with low calcium (hypocalcemia) and low potassium (hypokalemia). Deficiency of magnesium causes increased irritability of the nervous system with tetany (spasms of the hands and feet, muscular twitching and cramps, spasm of the larynx, etc.). According to the National Academy of Sciences, the Recommended Dietary Allowances of magnesium are 420 milligrams per day for men and 320 milligrams per day for women. The upper limit of magnesium as supplements is 350 milligrams daily, in addition to the magnesium from food and water. Persons with impaired kidney function should be especially careful about their magnesium intake because they can accumulate magnesium, a dangerous situation.
(Light silvery metallic element )

I thought this above was interesting.
If an Apple tree is Magnesium deficient it is shown by yellow leaves. "Tomerite" or Tomato fertilizer contains this element.

17Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
So how are you getting along gypsy? Do you feel the same as you did before you went to the hospital or do you feel different? I know you might be afraid and feeling unhappy, but the internet is a good place to express how you are feeling, so others might learn from it. It might help you also to say whats on your mind right now.

Speaking of Magnesium that Candy mentioned, I'm pretty sure Milk has Magnesium in it, and I was getting foot cramps late at night and sometimes it would wake me up, its like a charlie horse in the feet, and I started having a bowl of cereal with milk every day not because I thought it would fix my foot cramps but because I was hungry for some sugar frosted flakes cereal with milk, is there any other way to have cereal other than with milk? Anyway my foot cramps went away and I think it has something to do with the milk. I'd give the credit to the sugar frosted flakes but I'm more convinced it was the milk. I get the whole milk not the watered down stuff.

18Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
I am not unhappy! I am alive.improving with each day.
I was feeling wonderful, one day the next,was in hospital,yes it is scary.

gives one a new outlook on life, and new goals,to recover from being so sick.

19Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:30 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes it should also give you a new revised eating menu which doesn't include "roasted wieners", as this should serve as a wake-up call that you must watch what you eat very carefully making sure you get Magnesium and all the vitamins you need. Eating the right food is critical here to making sure your body gets what it needs. Its not necessarily that roasted wieners are bad for you its just you should be eating something else that has all the vitamins and minerals your body needs.

20Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:14 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Yes it should also give you a new revised eating menu which doesn't include "roasted wieners", as this should serve as a wake-up call that you must watch what you eat very carefully making sure you get Magnesium and all the vitamins you need. Eating the right food is critical here to making sure your body gets what it needs. Its not necessarily that roasted wieners are bad for you its just you should be eating something else that has all the vitamins and minerals your body needs.  
Yes Dr Tyler~ I do eat healthy most of time. sunny 

21Gypsy Empty Re: Gypsy Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:58 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I remember Milk of Magnesia ...it was in a blue bottle.

Milk of Magnesia
Brit. Trademark a white suspension of hydrated magnesium carbonate in water, used as an antacid or laxative

Yes it sure did move you.....Yuk!

Milk
A white fluid rich in fat and protein, secreted by female mammals for the nourishment of their young.

Men need more Protein than Women.

CRAMP is often associated with a lack of SALT...
Keep your feet warm when asleep.

Whole milk is still watered down, years ago I use to pinch the cream of the top and so did the Birds if we left the bottle on the doorstep to long.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum