You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obama
by John Nolte

Big Hollywood has already posted a couple disturbing videos of young school children singing/speaking praises to President Obama, but when eleven more dropped in our email box it came as quite a shock. What seemed like an aberration now appears to be a troubling pattern.

Maybe “epidemic” is a better word.

MY WORDS : i did not post the whole post but the url will get u to the article and it has all the tubes of these videos, of the kids singing, i have not as yet watched as it about my work time but wanted to post this, url as follows with the vids,
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/11/04/elementary-epidemic-11-uncovered-videos-show-school-children-performing-praises-to-obama/

About a year ago,I saw a documentary made in N. Korea by (I forgot her name) a Chinese TV newswoman. At a time when millions of Koreans were literally starving and N. Korea was diverting aid funds to nuclear development, the locals received little healthcare. Yet, a scene was shown of people gathered in a classroom singing the praises of THEIR "dear leader". One by one, they would get up and talk about how much they LOVED Kim Il for providing the needed eye surgery they had just received. Some cried. All were worshipful. The FACT that the eye surgeries were done by Chinese and French doctor volunteers was never mentioned. Just 3 days ago, I saw a video made in front of a Brooklyn housing office of a crowd of people waiting for their "stimulus" checks being disbursed to help with utility bills. They LOVED Obama as well. They all proclaimed loudly "This is OBAMA money!" He got it for us! When asked where the money came from,they quickly shouted "From Obama!" When asked where HE got the money,they all looked a little perplexed until one woman said "I guess he got it in his stash" and they all laughed. And we all know who the butt of the joke was, don't we?

SSC

SSC
Admin
The exploitation of children within the school systems is a horrible thing to do..These kids most very young have no clue what they are even singing about...The teachers should be fired...With no God in school, no nativity scene at x-mas why in the hell should praise to this man be allowed..Do these ignorant teachers think he is the saviour of the getto...Another disgusting example ..He isn't anybody special.

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:ELEMENTARY EPIDEMIC: 11 Uncovered Videos Show School Children Performing Praises to Obama
by John Nolte

Big Hollywood has already posted a couple disturbing videos of young school children singing/speaking praises to President Obama, but when eleven more dropped in our email box it came as quite a shock. What seemed like an aberration now appears to be a troubling pattern.

Maybe “epidemic” is a better word.

MY WORDS : i did not post the whole post but the url will get u to the article and it has all the tubes of these videos, of the kids singing, i have not as yet watched as it about my work time but wanted to post this, url as follows with the vids,
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/jjmnolte/2009/11/04/elementary-epidemic-11-uncovered-videos-show-school-children-performing-praises-to-obama/
Rosco..
Love it/spontaneous that is what kids are,if parents don't object an the school oks it~ I say go for whoever you want to praise, sing about.. within reason of course//no bad guys??Ummm yes~~~you love who you love/you dislike who you dislike Oh Yes!! Freedom of Speech!!!umhum Singing!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum