You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1favorite foods/recipes Empty favorite foods/recipes Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
favorite recipes?

please,request ur favorites, or place them here~~ thanks cheers

2favorite foods/recipes Empty Re: favorite foods/recipes Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:31 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok yes, I'll place my request now, Ummm, I'd like a recipe for some really good "Mary Jane" brownies, you know, the kind made from the good stuff, or sometimes called "giggle weed" or "Killer Weed", "ditchweed", "Wacky weed", "Yellow submarine", "Californian Skunk", "Mauwie Wauwie", "White Widow", "Purple Haze",... those kind of brownies! LOL
favorite foods/recipes Slider_thankyou

3favorite foods/recipes Empty Re: favorite foods/recipes Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh BTW, you don't have to answer that I was just joking. Very Happy

4favorite foods/recipes Empty Re: favorite foods/recipes Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha, yes i want to answer, that is cute~~ I will have to find a recipe for that..LOL we could call them wacky brownies~ or mellow out brownies~ favorite foods/recipes 335431

5favorite foods/recipes Empty Re: favorite foods/recipes Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:15 pm

i like fried pike- perch and catfish when you catch the fish and you fry it with bacon at the river - bank that's the best

6favorite foods/recipes Empty Re: favorite foods/recipes Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Guard, ur right, that is the best eating, and good times..recipe>> fried catfish
clean well , remove all dk fatty parts

marinade in butter milk for an hour
mix small amount flour, with 2 cups of white corn meal
salt,pepper,cayanne pepper
fry bacon, reserve grease in the pan, add some oil if not enough

drain catfish and put in plastic zip bag with meal mixuture, and shake till coated

put pieces in hot grease cook until golden brown,drain on brown paper bag

serve with lemon, and hushpuppies ,dill pickle and onion~

Yummy! to the tummy~~ favorite foods/recipes 457757

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum