1Christmas Empty Christmas Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 am

gypsy

gypsy
What do you want for Christmas?

2Christmas Empty Re: Christmas Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:06 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:What do you want for Christmas?

i usually just get a gift certificate at walmart from the kids , and then i dont really need anything,
but usually i get something from my sisters kids, and my sister,, i just want the time off from work

3Christmas Empty Re: Christmas Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I want One Million Dollars in Cash!.. Christmas 704496

Actually, if the truth be known, I'd like like to be Captain of the Star Ship Enterprise, just like Captain Kirk was on Star Trek.

On second thought, I'd just like to be as rich as Bill Gates.... Christmas 67629

Well, I want world peace as most all of us do. I want world hunger to end, I want the homeless taken care of. This will take time to do. Many years. But someday things will be different for all people, and for the better. We as a nation and the world have to keep struggling to better what we do and how we do it. Its a non-ending process. But we learn from our mistakes and move forward. We will always continue to advance ourselves as a Nation, and the rest of the world will also do the same as well. Its all part of the growing process.

But seriously, I want to be captain of the Enterprise.. Beam me up Scotty..Christmas StarTrekBeamUpSmiley

4Christmas Empty Re: Christmas Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Well, I want world peace as most all of us do. I want world hunger to end, I want the homeless taken care of. This will take time to do. Many years. But someday things will be different for all people, and for the better. We as a nation and the world have to keep struggling to better what we do and how we do it. Its a non-ending process. But we learn from our mistakes and move forward. We will always continue to advance ourselves as a Nation, and the rest of the world will also do the same as well. Its all part of the growing process.

Well said....

I want men with high Testosterone
levels to control their ANGER.
primarily secreted in the testes of males
and the ovaries of females,
mine are now defunct.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

5Christmas Empty Re: Christmas Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 am

gypsy

gypsy
Good answer Candy

Well, I want world peace as most all of us do. I want world hunger to end, I want the homeless taken care of. This will take time to do. Many years. But someday things will be different for all people, and for the better. We as a nation and the world have to keep struggling to better what we do and how we do it. Its a non-ending process. But we learn from our mistakes and move forward. We will always continue to advance ourselves as a Nation, and the rest of the world will also do the same as well. Its all part of the growing

I also like your response Tyler

I would like/no wars ,love for our people

6Christmas Empty Re: Christmas Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:00 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:I want One Million Dollars in Cash!.. Christmas 704496

Actually, if the truth be known, I'd like like to be Captain of the Star Ship Enterprise, just like Captain Kirk was on Star Trek.

On second thought, I'd just like to be as rich as Bill Gates.... Christmas 67629

But seriously, I want to be captain of the Enterprise.. Beam me up Scotty..Christmas StarTrekBeamUpSmiley
this would be awesome! then we could really Identify

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum