You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1I think this applies to us all  Empty I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
sometimes!

Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive? ~ Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? ~ Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? ~ Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me?

2I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree with that, I can relate. Good post Gypsy. I present a strong attitude and manor about myself that's how most people perceive me and how I survived the IYT wars. I guess I hold my own and talk intelligently so they fear me and don't want to get into a argument with me because they fear they will lose. But the truth is just what you posted, I am really a gentle and sensitive guy. The rest of what you said hold true too.

This forum and all I did no one can touch. I beat them with knowledge. All the people that didn't like me at IYT could not beat me in conversation. But what most of them don't know is I was willing to be friendly if they would only be. I can hold my ground and I have nothing to prove, I've already done that. I won.

Good post.

3I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A bit opposite applies to me, I am very sensitive,which makes me strong,because,I never give up. I can always be the first to say, I am sorry, I Love you..and forgive.
on the other hand,I am bullish,argumentative, and headstrong sometimes my sense of humor is lost,I never brag on myself! Plus, this forum has been both, a bit harsh,but received me with open arms!

4I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I understand. I am a survivor on the internet. I knew knowledge would take me past them. Knowing more than they did about computers and website building would take me where I wanted to go and surpass them. They could not compete with me. But I was already building websites when IYT shut down there message boards so I always had the upper hand. It was not new to me. Information is how I beat them. Plus my friends gave me support, I owe a lot to them also.

5I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I am pretty open minded.but adhere to my basic belief's~

6I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I'm talking about winning on the internet. Nothing can beat knowledge and I beat them all. I know more than anyone that came out of IYT about websites and computers. You must be talking about something else.

7I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ok Tyler my post was not for internet smartness,I am not very smart in this field, I am in many others. yes your good in what you do,I am always ready to make friends, I do have a tendency to think my thoughts/beliefs are right! I try to be very subtle,though~I am talking about life in general,and happiness! sometimes we have to,reach out.
what we can do is important,but it is not absolute life!

8I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
Defeated Disappoints; all of us face disappointments from time to time. No matter how much faith you have. Sooner or later something or somebody " will shake your faith to its fountain" ~ We can't unscramble eggs ~ " Forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal" I'm not going to dwell on today nor yesterday..

9I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:16 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm not either, I'm past all of that. The battle is over I won. But I am sorry they couldn't make there forums work. Thats the internet.

I'm past all the wars, I am just coasting now. :)

10I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler,your winning is important, but my quote was not who wins on internet forums..it is about life!! what we believe~ what is Love,how we perceive ourselves~ our Goals,not money,but true love for one another, and our ending in this life!!
I want to leave this world, with no regrets~

11I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh Ok you are speaking philosophical. The meaning of life in a word is "nothing." Nothing really matters. Yes its great and good to do the right thing but when you die its all over. Nothing remains. I will always do what I think is right but when I die its over. I don't believe in a afterlife as much as I would like to believe my logic and intelligence + experience does not allow me me to think that way. I think we are like a blade of grass as anything is in nature, when it dies its over. I wish it wasn't that way but my gut feeling is it is.

12I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:36 am

gypsy

gypsy
What you leave is a legacy,,just like your grandparents/Mom and Dad,I do not want to leave regrets// my post was not intended for who won on the internet! it is leaving good things,when we leave this earth,whether you believe in God,or not!

13I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I leave nothing. That's my contribution to this life. Its not my fault, its the way it is.

14I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:45 am

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler ,whatever you do,good/bad is not your fault? you have your thought ,you control.your thoughts!
so if you injure someone,or say rob someone,it is not your fault? there are no consequences?

15I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You are not understanding me and I'm too tied to explain its getting late. Anyone reading this can clearly see my meaning. I need not explain it. I won't be put in the defensive as you are attempting to do. That doesn't work with me Gypsy you should know that by now. My point was clear you will not corrupt it because others can read too.

16I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:You are not understanding me and I'm too tied to explain its getting late. Anyone reading this can clearly see my meaning. I need not explain it. I won't be put in the defensive as you are attempting to do. That doesn't work with me Gypsy you should know that by now. My point was clear you will not corrupt it because others can read too.
I am not putting you in defensive//we all leave a legacy,we will all answer to that legacy

well it has been interesting,I have enjoyed exchanging views~

17I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:56 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok then, this Forum is my legacy.

18I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:38 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:sometimes!

Did you know that the people that seem the strongest are usually the most sensitive? ~ Did you know that the people who exhibit the most kindness are usually the first to get mistreated? ~ Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones that need it the most? ~ Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me?

i agree im to nice at work and it makes me an east target, i cant get mad because i loose control, i have got mad at work 3 times in 40 years and i remember every word i said, but i had rather be nice than be the way some at work are and were raised from kids the way they were, it all comes down to i like to treat ppl the way i want to be treated, but alot of guys at work dont do that,its tough at times working in a factory,but its to be expected, some ppl just dont have any class. well its raining here, and will for a few days, from the storm, friday and saturday was nice but sunday rain started early, im kicking my self, i ment to carry my new little tv and see if it would pick up a channel off rabbit ears,because it gets channels here that i have never got over the air antenna .. just one channel would do, so we could watch any weather, and local news, but my daughters iphone said when i was watching tv late at nite, it said a flash flood watch was on and it had not started raining yet, so i went out on the screen porch and brought every thing in chairs and things we pull behind the boat incase it started to rain and blow in , we keep them inside and i dont bring them inside if they are wet, well i know i changed topics in this post, lol, take care,

19I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
3 hardest things to say are: I love you, I'm sorry and Help me?

that does not apply to me, those are the easiest things to say for me, and i say them all the time, to my sister and kids and even cousins, and relatives, take care

20I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I have class, but I get dirty when I have to. I can go to any high class dinner party and act perfectly. I've dined at the Waldorf Astoria before and drank champagne. I've been driven in Limousines all over New York and Florida. I know how to handle myself. This is the internet and I do what I have to, to survive. I do have a lot of class. But this forum is about going over the top with your opinions that you might otherwise not say in person and real life.

I am not insulted and I don't think it was directed at me. But I will say this, having class was how I was raised. This forum has class too because I designed it. Not you, me. I have been in situations some people could not handle. But I can because I was trained and raised that way. I even know the right forks and spoons to use at a classy dinner table. I was raised to know these things. I also know how to dress classy with suits. Anyone that tells me I have no class does not know what they are talking about. Its means they don't know me.

I'm done here

21I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I agree Tyler,I am a classy lass, or I would not be here at this classy forum,invited by a classy man!
I put that quote because,I thought it a good one~ I did not mean it to be snide to anyone or any doubt, of the respect I have for all people here.

22I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you my friend, that means a lot to me to hear you say that.

Gypsy is one of my best friends on the Internet. She has class and I have always liked her.

23I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I think you kindly ,Sir Knight!

24I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh no tyler when i said the class remarks u were the farthest thing from my mind, u would have to know how some ppl i work with act to understand my statement.. but usually at a factory there are one or two like that, they did not have good parents , but some did and they are just ass holes, ,lol, i realize that is not a classy remark, lol, take care. u have treated me with alot of class since i have been here, and i appreciate it more than u know,

25I think this applies to us all  Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:32 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks rosco.

Well I know how working at certain places bring some people in with no class at all. The sheet metal company I worked for with my Dad was such a place. Not the shop that I worked in but the field workers that installed the metal fabrications my Dad and I made. Some were lowlife trash. My Dad and I stuck together and did not engage in there dirty conversations. My Dad would not have anyone like that working for him. He was in charge of the sheet metal shop and I was his helper. He protected me and would not let the big management send me to the field if someone called in sick. I was not an option to use for that. I never worked the field my Dad told them he needed me there with him at the shop. Management of the entire company tried it only once for me to go and install some metal with the field crew and my Dad told them No. They never asked again. I was very scared for a minute when they asked me. I said I'll go tell my Dad I'm leaving and when I went back into the shop I told my Dad what they said and I told him I didn't want to go. My Dad went to the front office and told them he needed me there and I was not to work the field I was to stay in the shop helping him.

He was a genius at designing metal fabrications and making them. The company wanted to keep him happy so they let him keep me at the sheet metal shop. I just did what my Dad told me to do. He was the brains behind it all. I just cut out what he told me to do and of course we worked the brake together as sometimes it takes two people on each end. It was a old fashioned brake. And we made a lot of things together like downspouts and many other things like turbine ventilators, and guttering and flashing. But I understand about having to deal with idiot no class people sometimes. My Dad and I just ignored them and went about our own business. He ran the shop so he was in charge when the field guys walked in there. He didn't like them there and I didn't either. But they were only there a short time to pick up materials they needed for the day then they all went to the field. I was in the shop all day with my Dad. And it was quiet all day just me and him. Well we had talk radio on all day so it wasn't completely quiet..lol

I consider you one of my best friends on the Internet too. You have class and honor. Take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum