You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
you know it amazes me,that a few people like here on a forum,who have never met,who disagrees, Whew!! big time,but still respect and love each other,even though we all have different thoughts,beliefs, wish the world,and our America would Unite!!

Thank you my internet friends.

You know the saying lot of acquaintances,but only one true friend. I am lucky I have more than one..

27I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco and I agree on almost everything. We seem to be on the same page most of the time. We never fight or argue, ever. The only thing we differ on is religion but we don't discuss that anymore and don't let that difference affect our friendship. We don't talk about that. I respect his beliefs and he does mine. We have a good friendship I think.

I asked him to be Moderator because I trust his judgment and he is a good Man. I trust him implicitly.

28I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that is great, of course know that, it is revealed here.
what I am saying is even though you guys gang up on me,I respect you,,until you hurt my feelings,then I regroup,that is friends~ being blunt here !!you do not have to agree with me completely to be my friend, just a little respect,,and to be honest sometimes I did not feel this,but it always worked out!If you take this the wrong way then you misinterpret my meaning~ I don't expect anyone to agree with me just for friendship~

29I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Let me make one thing clear, he is not Moderator of this forum because he agrees with me, its because he is a good man and I trust him. That's it.

I don't know what your problem is Gypsy, if you can't defend your position on issues very well that is not my problem. We all have to write the best we can to make our point clear and understood and logical. If you get beaten its not my fault. Maybe I'm a better writer then you.

30I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy, me and u agree on most all thing political, all i disagree with on with u concerning politics, is our view of the outcome of comming events and elections, and the mood of the country,, but i want what u want,.,,, i want the clintion tax package back, i just think me and u see the outcome like i said from different views and opinions of how things will turn out, so im never argueing with how u hope the country goes, im arguing how i think it will go,,,, NOW I SHOULD PUT THIS ON THE MAIN PAGE but will here, but my cable tv and internet is down,just went out about a half hour ago,, im sure its the weather, and i have my new DDR-DVD, set to record several shows on the DDR which is the hardrive part tonight, so i really hope it comes back on but the weather is tough, but glad i have power, so,, im hoping a tree did not fall in the soft ground and winds and take down cable line, probably not or i would not have power, but sometimes cable uses different poles, I am on phone dial up, this is why for 6.99 a month, and i never notice it since it on my charge card, i keep aol, for times like these, im running at 45 something, lol,, and i did not have the phone part set up, but aol makes it easy now,u just tell them to manage it and they pick the best phone lines and show them to me and if i agree i hit continue, and now i have where i sign on to aol can click it back to broadband or HOME which is the dial up, but when i come here im never on aol, im just on this sights desktop icon, which is firefox. AOL if u sign on by default is IE,, so i will check the sight but not be here long since its a bit slow, but glad to let u know why im not here, still raining,i may check the radar, and if the cable stays out i will get out my new 7 inch tv,, and watch local stations, over the antenna,, take care

31I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh wow I know that sucks this site was not designed for dialup users, so I know its slow for you right now. Its not the site its your slow connection speed on dialup. Hope cable comes back on for you.

32I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Let me make one thing clear, he is not Moderator of this forum because he agrees with me, its because he is a good man and I trust him. That's it.

I don't know what your problem is Gypsy, if you can't defend your position on issues very well that is not my problem. We all have to write the best we can to make our point clear and understood and logical. If you get beaten its not my fault. Maybe I'm a better writer then you.
Tyler I defend every issue,I post,I even back it up~plus I sure gi velots of spice!!

Last edited by gypsy on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

33I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Gypsy, I always make a better argument than you do. You have never beaten me, but I have you.

34I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
really? in what? and how?

35I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
In everything. Every topic. You resort to long ass articles when you sense you are losing the debate. You don't rely on your own words to see you through.

36I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:gypsy, me and u agree on most all thing political, all i disagree with on with u concerning politics, is our view of the outcome of comming events and elections, and the mood of the country,, but i want what u want,.,,, i want the clintion tax package back, i just think me and u see the outcome like i said from different views and opinions of how things will turn out, so im never argueing with how u hope the country goes, im arguing how i think it will go,,,, NOW I SHOULD PUT THIS ON THE MAIN PAGE but will here, but my cable tv and internet is down,just went out about a half hour ago,, im sure its the weather, and i have my new DDR-DVD, set to record several shows on the DDR which is the hardrive part tonight, so i really hope it comes back on but the weather is tough, but glad i have power, so,, im hoping a tree did not fall in the soft ground and winds and take down cable line, probably not or i would not have power, but sometimes cable uses different poles, I am on phone dial up, this is why for 6.99 a month, and i never notice it since it on my charge card, i keep aol, for times like these, im running at 45 something, lol,, and i did not have the phone part set up, but aol makes it easy now,u just tell them to manage it and they pick the best phone lines and show them to me and if i agree i hit continue, and now i have where i sign on to aol can click it back to broadband or HOME which is the dial up, but when i come here im never on aol, im just on this sights desktop icon, which is firefox. AOL if u sign on by default is IE,, so i will check the sight but not be here long since its a bit slow, but glad to let u know why im not here, still raining,i may check the radar, and if the cable stays out i will get out my new 7 inch tv,, and watch local stations, over the antenna,, take care
oh ok Really!

37I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I still see no proof? you have beaten me on subject,or whatever you claim you do on this forum//most is your opinion/as it is mine.except I do put proof in what is happening.

oh well it really is a venting/from us all!

38I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You are actually suggesting I dig up all our topics I won when there are over 29,433 messages in 6,410 topics??

If you want those answers you go thru all of that. I'm not. This is a big forum.

39I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:In everything. Every topic. You resort to long ass articles when you sense you are losing the debate. You don't rely on your own words to see you through.
hah really? many words,I express,one must have an open mind don't just agree for who you agree with,many times I have stated true articles.and sometimes members here have agreed,with members who are not here anymore against me ,when I have proven them wrong//yes I am expressing/venting guess what these are my words/as a lot here are

40I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:In everything. Every topic. You resort to long ass articles when you sense you are losing the debate. You don't rely on your own words to see you through.
give me an example

41I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
OK, this one for example lmao

https://runawayhorses.forumotion.com/t4679-fred-astaire?highlight=fred

I'm kidding of course, I could come up with real ones but I don't see the point. Lets just acknowledge that you like to use articles when you feel you are going down. I have never went down and thats fact. How about you show me one where you beat me? Good luck.

42I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I have never gone down in Politics//

43I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:I have never gone down in Politics//
Oh really?? Ok I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 729264

44I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I don't think u can on politics,,but I love the humor//not many times have I been wrong on politics!

45I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:I don't think u can on politics,,but I love the humor//not many times have I been wrong on politics!
I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 19239

46I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
name some?

47I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You are wrong about the Republicans, you are wrong about the Democrats, you are wrong about the Independents, you are wrong about George Bush, you are wrong about anything to do with politics. You are an "idealist" not a realist. Its fine Gypsy you are who you are. You engage in wars against the Republicans, you think they are horrible people. I don't agree. Its that simple and you will never convince me otherwise.

48I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Well, I am me,.If you would read,or listen to the repugs on news,and on the actual floor. when they say we will not support Irene destruction help unless we get tax breaks for the rich,big corporations an all l things we want! Cantor says this when Irene hit his state. who wins? what proof do you have I am wrong! it is news the person publicly stated this~

49I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Lets chalk this down as another win for me. You failed in coming up with any debate you ever won against me and failed to support your opinions in any logical or rational fashion. There is nothing left for you to say. You lost again. I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 440643

50I think this applies to us all  - Page 2 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:You are wrong about the Republicans, you are wrong about the Democrats, you are wrong about the Independents, you are wrong about George Bush, you are wrong about anything to do with politics. You are an "idealist" not a realist. Its fine Gypsy you are who you are. You engage in wars against the Republicans, you think they are horrible people. I don't agree. Its that simple and you will never convince me otherwise.
Prove it//u must not read or listen to any news/are you in the dark? or just don't care? yes the repug,gop republicans are bad,history proves it! look it up Tyler

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum