You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Lets chalk this down as another win for me. You failed in coming up with any debate you ever won against me and failed to support your opinions in any logical or rational fashion. There is nothing left for you to say. You lost again. I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 440643
who failed? you have nothing to prove me wrong,LIVES lost on their lies,the deregulation that cause our economy to crash, war crimes,treason complete destruction of our country// I don't think any other proof is needed

52I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
gypsy wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:Lets chalk this down as another win for me. You failed in coming up with any debate you ever won against me and failed to support your opinions in any logical or rational fashion. There is nothing left for you to say. You lost again. I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 440643
who failed? you have nothing to prove me wrong,LIVES lost on their lies,the deregulation that cause our economy to crash, war crimes,treason complete destruction of our country// I don't think any other proof is needed
wwhere is your debate Tyler??

53I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Our country is still the most powerful in the world military. Who's fault is that? The Republicans or the Democrats?

How would you like to not be the most powerful country in the would. Would you like that scenario? I don't think you would. Count your blessings we did what we had to do and the wars we fought. If we listened to you this country would be destroyed. Republicans and Democrat presidents all contributed to our safety. You think about other things that don'r matter in the big scheme of things. So what if some people are rich, if this country doesn't protect itself it doesn't matter, they will be dead.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

54I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:You are wrong about the Republicans, you are wrong about the Democrats, you are wrong about the Independents, you are wrong about George Bush, you are wrong about anything to do with politics. You are an "idealist" not a realist. Its fine Gypsy you are who you are. You engage in wars against the Republicans, you think they are horrible people. I don't agree. Its that simple and you will never convince me otherwise.
LMAO I am wrong on what you posted,,remember a few years back? remember certain people here supported bush?? who was right, do you want me to recall more? if i remember right Obama won .. the gop is evil they are holding what they want hostage, we don't support Irene help-unless we git what we want!

55I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Oh wow I know that sucks this site was not designed for dialup users, so I know its slow for you right now. Its not the site its your slow connection speed on dialup. Hope cable comes back on for you.

yep the cable just came back on, actually the phone modem was running at 45 something, after the sight loaded which was a bit slow, navigating the sight was not to bad , i made a game move, i watched my little new tv,, in HD over the air, on the stations that offer HD, some do and some dont, the one i was watching was HD with 1080i but i never could get interested in a show, my recorder will get the last 30 miunutes of the second show i was recording, i will watch to check it out, the rest it recorded static, lol, both my daughters are on direct tv, one just got on, son in law said its about the same price as cable but lots more channels, and they like it and have 2 of the tuners or what ever u call them for 2 tvs, and said the picture was good in this bad weather., but they dont have the internet .i keep cable for the internet, i may check out the phone company new uverse, i think is how u say it, they were working in my neighborhood but i have not had a sales pitch, they had or are going to replace some large cables before they offer it, 2 ppl at work are on it and like it, i think the internet is pretty fast on it, its not dsl, i dont thing its something else, but not sure,but u get tv over the phone lines too and the ppl at work like it and it has lots of stations, but the guy that got it is our programmer, on the machines so he is very teckie and he likes it, im in no hurry,before i do anything,

56I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
LMAO Thanks

57I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco who are you talking to with the above post?

58I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
the post on being online on the phone line and now back on cable????? and different ways and companies to use as and internet source, i guess mostly to tyler since he commented on the graphics and being slow on dial up, he once said he has the sight set up for broadband, i was just saying once it loaded it was not too bad, but actually as far as different ways to get online like the new phone company thing they offer in certain place, called i think Uverse, was for anyone interested to read, that part was for anyone interested, but Uverse, and i know im spelling it wrong is not in all areas i dont think yet, im not sure its at my house yet.. i figure they will put a selling on me, i got a at&t mail that did not mention it but was the old style of bundling direct tv, and dsl, which is not what Uverse is, on it u get the tv over the phone lines, and like i said ppl at work like it..

59I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I'm glad you could still navigate this site on dialup. That's good. I don't have it setup for broadband necessarily what I meant was I designed this site to need a high-speed connection or it will load slowly for dialup users. Not very pleasant to wait on things to load. Now IYT is designed for dialup users and WebTV people so it loads at a decent speed for them. That's the speed issue, but it is more complex than just speed for WebTV. That's why IYT is not fancy and doesn't have live games and popup windows for private messages, or videos explaining the game rules or explaining how the games work,, etc etc etc,,,, becuase WebTV won't work with the coding scripts to make that happen. IYT dumbs there site down to cater to WebTV and dialup users. I don't consider dialup users when I make changes to this forum and I didn't consider them when I created it. I purposely did not consider them. Especially the WebTV people. I'm not going to dummy this site down for them. Its made for computers that hopefully have a high-speed connection. In fact this site will not load for WebTV because it can't read the coding that makes up this forum, the coding is to advanced for webtv to read. But computers of course have no problem. WebTV people and dialup users can't watch online videos very good and many other things they can't do. Most everyone now days has a high-speed connection. This site is designed with them in mind not dialup users or WebTV. I'd go as far to say I don't want WebTV people here. WebTV can't access a lot of sites on the web. WebTV is a piece of shit to put it mildly. Its for poor people, or people that no nothing about the internet or computers.

60I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I want to publicly and formally apologize to Gypsy on this forum for saying she is wrong about everything to do with politics. She didn't ask me to do this or did we ever discuss it, I'm doing this on my own. I got angry in the moment and I said that. Lets just get back to the way we were. Peace.. Tyler

61I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thank You Tyler.

62I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Re: I think this applies to us all Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
My first post,was very good/I meant it as a learning for all! especially me!

63I think this applies to us all  - Page 3 Empty Wow! 302 views. on this topic!! Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well ,it is an interesting subject ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum