View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Florida Gators Vs Alabama (Auburn University) 2011

7PM EST on ESPN

fastdrummer

fastdrummer
Florida has now lost three in a row.. It's a sad time in Gator Nation.

3Florida Gators Vs Alabama (Auburn University) 2011 Empty This has nothing to do with sports. Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:52 am

fastdrummer wrote:Florida has now lost three in a row.. It's a sad time in Gator Nation.
Since it has been publicly discussed that Tyler is your brother, I'd like to offer some advice:

Tyler needs to be beaten.

Now, when I was little, my older brother used to beat my ass. I know you did the same thing when you guys were little. As years went by, I'm sure you realized your younger bro was just as stupid as you thought he was, so you should apply that same, time-worn ethic, BEAT HIS ASS!

Oh, I know he will object, but just remind him, as my bro used to remind me, "You needed it!"

You should make a video of that and up-load it to Youtube so we can enjoy the spectacle.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Gee thanks moon.. lol

runawayhorses wrote:Gee thanks moon.. lol
No problem, T. My bro and I are the best of friends now and have (in the past) broken many laws together. He is my, and sometimes only, best friend.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
fastdrummer wrote:Florida has now lost three in a row.. It's a sad time in Gator Nation.

well i know its sad , since florida has been on top so much, it has happened here as we were in the wilderness for many years changing from coach to coach, as i have worn this out i know i was spoiled being raised with bear bryant, and i dont mean to bring u down, thats not the reason i say this and im not sure its still today, but a week ago, they had on the sports news this is the first time since sometimes in the 80s i think maybe 84 that no florida team is ranked, but it will all come back,florida has a good recruiting base, and i think jimbo fisher is a good coach at florida st. i dont know about miami, but anyway we have been there, it will not last. i dont like the thought of playing auburn, the book goes out the window in the state rivalry, and teams play above their head, and it would be embarassing, but if we loose to LSU, that is nothing to be ashamed of, they have a great team, and will probably be a a point or two favorite ,,we can win but have to play a mistake free game, and hope for some breaks from them, but its hard to tell, thats why they play the game, take care the worm always turns.take care

SSC

SSC
Admin
Cheer up Tyler Tampa is working the Saints over right now.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i use to watch pro football with my dad, but since he died i have lost interest and time , i dont even always watch the superbowl, but i do always watch college football, take care

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Cheer up Tyler Tampa is working the Saints over right now.
Yep the Bucs won that one 26-20.

Good game.
rosco 357 wrote:i use to watch pro football with my dad, but since he died i have lost interest and time , i dont even always watch the superbowl, but i do always watch college football, take care
I'm more into college football too, but I do like pro football a lot also. I always watch the Superbowl every year. I mostly like to watch the Tampa Bay Bucs, but I watch whatever is on if I feel like watching some football.

SSC

SSC
Admin
Congrats on the win a double red letter day beat the Saints and broke the coach all at one time..lol I think Peyton has surgery this morning. My nephew is weights and stamana coach for the Seminoles. His name is Vic Viloria he was at SMU went to LSU back to SMU then got a huge offer from Florida.

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler, I don't watch much pro ball,but I do like the saints! Who Dat LOL

fastdrummer

fastdrummer
Thanks for the encouragement Roscoe.. And Moon, I'm Tyler's OLDER brother so yes he's always known who's boss. lol. ;)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum