You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011

Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Tenn

CBS at 3:30 EST In Gainesville, FL (The Swamp)

Should be a good game today.

2Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:44 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
that should be a good game really,

3Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Florida Gators win. They beat Tennessee 33 to 23. Gators are undefeated so far.

4Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:17 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well alabama won 41 to 0 against north texas state, north texas had a good back, it was the 0 the defense was after, they put in aj macarron as quarterback for the tide as last week, he seems to have the better command of the field and i think he is a senior that was the back up last year,, , but in the spring they were saying macarron and phil sims, were even, but near the end they put in phil sims and he fumbled the ball on the snap, and north texas was in the 5 yard line, but the tide kept them out. trent richardson and eddie lacey both had 160 something yards, and were faster than the other teams safetys, and had long runs for toughdowns, trent 3 TD"s and 2TD's for lacey i think, but next week will be the test when the tide plays arkansas, , i missed the hard hit oklahoma put on the florida state player, i saw them take him to the hospital, i have not heard how he is doing but i think he was hit in the head from both sides, i think there was a penalty, but not sure, if anyone hears how he is post it, thanks,
North Texas came in with two weapons: senior running back Lance Dunbar, who rushed for 2,931 yards the past two seasons, and wide receiver/kick returner Brelan Chancellor, who led the nation with 297 all-purpose yards per game. The Crimson Tide contained them both

5Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Nick Sabans post game interview,

6Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:well alabama won 41 to 0 against north texas state, north texas had a good back, it was the 0 the defense was after, they put in aj macarron as quarterback for the tide as last week, he seems to have the better command of the field and i think he is a senior that was the back up last year,, , but in the spring they were saying macarron and phil sims, were even, but near the end they put in phil sims and he fumbled the ball on the snap, and north texas was in the 5 yard line, but the tide kept them out. trent richardson and eddie lacey both had 160 something yards, and were faster than the other teams safetys, and had long runs for toughdowns, trent 3 TD"s and 2TD's for lacey i think, but next week will be the test when the tide plays arkansas, , i missed the hard hit oklahoma put on the florida state player, i saw them take him to the hospital, i have not heard how he is doing but i think he was hit in the head from both sides, i think there was a penalty, but not sure, if anyone hears how he is post it, thanks,
North Texas came in with two weapons: senior running back Lance Dunbar, who rushed for 2,931 yards the past two seasons, and wide receiver/kick returner Brelan Chancellor, who led the nation with 297 all-purpose yards per game. The Crimson Tide contained them both
That was an easy win for Alabama Texas state is nothing. Alabama was a sure win. I knew they would win that one as I know Florida Gators would too. We played a tough team against Tennessee and won. That was a good test for us this year. But we have beat them I think the last 7 games we played them. These teams that are nobody's like Texas state is easy for teams like Alabama and Florida Gators. You need to play a real contender to evaluate your team. We did against Tennessee and won. It was tough but we got it done. Kentucky is always easy to beat for Florida and Alabama, I think we are playing them in the next few weeks. That will be a cake walk. Of course when Alabama and Florida Gators play that is always tough and we will do our Avatar bet again..lol Not sure when we play you. Yeah that player for Florida State Seminoles got hurt. Hope hes alright.

We beat a nobody last week (39-0).

The only teams we have to contend with this year in my opinion is your team Alabama, and LSU. Oklahoma is good but not sure if we will play them. We could in the National Championship I think. You would know more about that than me as you are more knowledgeable about college football than me. I'm not sure on the conference thing.

7Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Empty Re: Florida Gators Vs Tennessee 2011 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:31 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
On a side note: I heard at the last Denver Bronco's game the crowd was chanting Tim Tebow's name, they want the coach to bring him in. The fans of the Bronco's want Tim to start. They are crazy about him. If I was the owner of the Bronco's I would have done that already. Hes a leader and a damn good quarterback. They are just waiting for the right time I guess. I would have done it already. I believe in him. Hes going to be great. He has a lot to offer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum