You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tree Rats Empty Tree Rats Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
These American Grey Squirrels we have now got

tinkle on top of where they bury stuff and then they come back and smell and find it.

that is awful...squirrel tinkle everywhere

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

2Tree Rats Empty Re: Tree Rats Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Maybe you should get some England Squirrels instead. What are American Squirrels doing there?

3Tree Rats Empty Re: Tree Rats Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Maybe you should get some England Squirrels instead. What are American Squirrels doing there?

Good Question Tyler

Some silly sod brought them over and they KILLED most of our English Red Sqirrels.

It is a pesky bushy tailed RODENT.

We are allowed to shoot them but most of us have no guns, let alone know how to use one.

They eat all my Spring bulbs that I have planted in pots. Every darn pot has a digging hole in it.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4Tree Rats Empty Re: Tree Rats Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
We have plenty of squirrels around here. They don't bother anything. They are in the trees mostly and walk on the ground gathering things to eat. They are cute I think. Our cat (Bobby) likes to watch them, but hes starting to get use to them now and doesn't pay as much attention to them as he did when he was a kitten. Hes 3 years old now and loves to play. :)

I'll post a pic of him soon.

5Tree Rats Empty Re: Tree Rats Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Squirrels are very destructive,and intrusive,they will gnaw into anything for entry ,just like a rat/mouse.Yes Jean they eat my tulip bulbs and other bulbs..,but I have found a solution!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum