SSC

SSC
Admin
affraid

3proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 12:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Are you trying to post this video Gypsy?? If you look closely at these videos that are not from YouTube, they usually have an "Embed" link on the video itself, so you can click it and get the embed code to post. Some videos don't have that option to embed, but most do I've found. I havent watched this video yet but I got the code and posted it in hopes you'll learn this method to get the embed code.

4proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 1:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
sorry again, i think just copying the link does it,I will be more observent from now on` well it is different than the the video is different from the link i posted

5proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 1:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
sorry my mistake it is the same, you can delete mine if you want~

6proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 1:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I don't know what video you are trying to post. is the one I thought you wanted correct? I'll delete the video (I thought) you were trying to post if you want, I seriously have no idea what you are trying to do at this point.

Normally, you should have some sort of explanation as to what the link represents, where it goes..etc. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish.

Links should have some sort of explanation as to where they go, don't just post a link with no comment as to what it is. I've been thru this before with you.

7proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 2:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
leave your video, and delete my link,I will be sure to explain where the link goes~from now on` yes the one you posted is correct~

8proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i dont watch oberman, but and im not sure, i think if u watch one of his vids, it may just jump after it plays to another vid, without clicking anything,but i could be wrong, and thanks for the arrow, lol there is one vid somewhere, she put the url and u posted her vid correctly except it has no arrow lieutenant Dan, and it plays all the time, not sure but even on pause if u do anything it starts again, but i could be wrong on the last part about starting after pause,
OK im not sure , i am sure there are differing views and personally i dont care, this waterboarding is not an issue for me, i dont care, but i read or heard, a few times, that non uniformed armys, are not covered by the Geneva convention, rag heads were said to not count as uniforms, but convention rules count or not count, i really dont care, just thought i would throw this in, that i heard, lol , SEE one thing i do feel strong about, is after 9/11 our county was hurt, and ppl went into action, as home land security was developed for example, so lawyers were asked, and things happened trying to keep our country safe, and if mistakes were made in the name of keeping our country safe. im glad they were made if they bared any fruit or not. it was a time in space that ppl were scared of other attacks like remember all the powder mail, and such. i had rather a mistake made in like i said trying to keep us safe. even if some extremist got whatever he got, i have no sympathy for any of them.. if they had the upper hand the american would have been killed not waterboarded, so to carry this on about it legal or not is irrelevant to me, and a waist of my time, i dont care, i had rather whoever was in charge of the terrorist taking take off and landing lessons in i think florida be checked into, i hope our security on those things are improved thats what i think is important, ,,

9proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 6:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I put this link video to show the head of defense ,and Peterus said that cheney lied, or was not any thing in the records that stated what cheney said.there is no documents that stated waterboarding /torture saved 1ives or prevented/terrorist attacks here
on American soil~ it was to show his speech at the same time Obama was speaking, Cheney's was all lies~` nothing new there though.

10proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sat May 30, 2009 11:50 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i know all this already,u have told us many times, about nothing gained from boarding, maybe at the time they thought they were learning something, but lets assume they just lied later, i really don't care, and never will,i dont care that parts of the world will like us less because of gitmo and all of this. there are ppl in the world that will always hate us and nothing we can do will change that, i dont care ,, we have problems of great magnitude that will be almost impossible to solve, so i think we need to devote our energy among the leaders in Washington to try and solve as much as possible, , our future has to many problems, to devote any energy to some past remarks from even cheney. obama stated i heard him, the health care, he hopes so achieve, he is letting the senate and house work on it, that he has only till the end of the year to get it done, after that its to late, so he said its now or never, that seems to be his number one priority, but he has things he cant ignore, as some countrys are testing him, as was expected, as other presidents have been tested, if the world sees them as possible weak..we have a full plate, no room for desert,

11proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sun May 31, 2009 12:09 am

gypsy

gypsy
I know i have stated this, but i was referring to your post here on a board that cheney definitely won the speech, I figured since most of it is lies, i would put this
.I don't know what cheney and bush are trying to do~ heckle Obama i guess~ i haven't figured that one out.. i agree the man(Obama) has enough to handle~ so far i give him and a!!

12proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sun May 31, 2009 12:29 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
it would surprise me if President bush had anymore to say on this, and possible cheney, Bush does not need this, and cheney maybe he just love the fight, who knows, but it all may fade, just have to see,,i cant a give obama any good marks on Israel, and some things are pending like gun control and the cost of coal, , but we will see,

13proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sun May 31, 2009 12:35 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama has more on his plate than health care, with the tensions mounting with N. Korea and the world watching to see how he reacts, he can't afford to make a mistake. Cheney and Bush are old news very old news, I'm like you Rosco tired of the repeated crap. Even Pres, Bush once again passed up an opportunity to down Obama on his changing certain policies that could bring this country harm, opting to say he had enough problems without him criticizing him, showing he was much more the man than Obama and his constant whining . Waterboarding is small compared to some issues , and who really gives a crap, it is done it is over big deal. Hasn't stopped the military from using it in S.E.R.E training so obviously it is being engaged somewhere in the world by other countries .
This country needs to move on and pay attention to what is happening within. The hints of the Govt. assisting the Maddoff victims , bailing out banks, automakers , and all the big Wall Street businesses who skimmed millions for years, what about the little people the ones struggling to pay a mortgage or buy groceries, who is helping them ?
The priorities of this administration are going in the wrong direction, and if this continues then this country is doomed to fail. We already owe our soul to foreign countries for buying our debt .

14proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sun May 31, 2009 11:21 am

gypsy

gypsy
I think if Cheney and Bush continue to advocate they were right in the Enhanced techniques, and make public speeches about it, then it is keeping their era alive, Bush just made a speech in a city a few days ago declaring it wasn't torture and it kept America safe, Wrong!!that is in the video.` it is a closed chapter, they should shut up then..

I think the poor are being helped, more than they have been in along time. i think as time goes on there will be more improvement. I also think the madoff escapade ,the authorities are discovering more and confiscating those monies, and more people involved.
I read this some where. I say give the man time, he(Obama) hasn't been in office long enough to solve all the discrepancies/screw ups

15proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sun May 31, 2009 4:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i will now be watching , how he handles Israel. which is one along with Britain as our strongest allies. so far i dont like what i hear from this administration on Israel. also if he pushed the car companies to fast on achieving better gas millage, and i mean by that unreasonable goals. and i will be watching his work on anything on coal. that would raise some states the ppls elecricity rates way up,,, our state would be hit hard. and like ssc said , how he handles N korea, and he did say, if healthcare does not get done before the end of the year, it will be to late and will be dead. he will have much to grade him on, really so far, there is not much to grade him on yet, we dont have a clue to how the economy will play out. if what he has done will help. and how GM is handled, and also his gun control policy, if he taxes ammunition at a high rate, this may be rumor, i have only heard things, no facts on that issue,i do know gun dealers here business has never been so good,i know walmart cant keep ammo, there are 6 months waiting periods on some guns. the dealers are making a mint.so there economy is very good..take care but i have said all this before and now will stop unless there is breaking news on any issue i raised just now, i have stated my opinion enough,

16proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Sun May 31, 2009 11:54 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Since NONE of us were in the position of the Pres.during the horrific times of terrorist attacks upon our own soil, I don't feel ANYONE of us has the right to judge what measures were taken. If just one raghead gave info to divert another attack then Gitmo and all it stands for is totally worth it and should continue. The detainees of Gitmo have no value upon their own life let alone those of the American citizens, they want to be martyrs and if turned lose it has been proven a large percentage of them return to the terrorist activity.
I don't blame Bush for speaking out in his own defense , with all the sniveling crybaby do gooders it is time he spoke his peace. Cheney is being blocked from accessing the memos , possibly due to the sensitive nature and security breaches . But enough is enough. Constant articles on water boarding ect. are nothing but provoking an argument, seems like we have been down that road for months, is it that hard to move on and let the past be the past ??
This country has far more important issues at hand .

17proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:01 am

gypsy

gypsy
well it has been proven/stated that no info was gathered from torture to defer attacks on American soil~ as i stated if they want it to move on then bush/cheney should quit talking about it saying just the opposite.. that it was legal and it stopped attacks. now i am also through with the debate..

18proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:33 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Bush and Cheney have every right to discuss those issues , if memory serves me correctly this whole country was in an uproar over the attacks , even grabbing ragheads off the streets, every one wanted justice and revenge.
When myself and my family and the many family members of the victims met with President Bush following 9/11 we were given a promise our loved one had not died in vain and their deaths would be vindicated.
All the bleeding heart bullshit about water boarding being illegal doesn't matter a flippin shit to me .

19proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:45 am

gypsy

gypsy
I disagree, all they are doing is adding fuel to the fire, they have commited these crimes, now they are trying to do what i don't know, i am not defending the prisoners, i am stating a fact, we don use torture. we fight those types of things, that is why we fight terrorism~ thought we were going to close this subject, all i have said has been proven, nothing was gained from torture of these detaniness, Cookies were more successful~~ petatruas(ms) and levin in my video the one tyler put has the complete story.. as do many other news stations~ again nothing was gained from torture. the wrong people/country were attacked for 9/11 so justice has not been done.

20proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
What ever GYp, you will continue to drag this subject in the ground, well do it by yourself.......I believe they should be tortured and applaude Bush/Cheney and past Presidents who had the guts to authorize agencies for valuable info.
We will never agree on this ..........so lets end it here and now.....not even sure why you felt the need to drag this whole thing in a thread again, this has been a long going discussion one I thought was over . Feel free to get your last word as always in but I refuse to reply to you any more on this.

21proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
nope s, until we completely stop talking about it,then maybe, i said and most of the news articles state that bush/cheney were in violation of the law

I sympathize with your loss, and wish it could all be rectified ,but what was done did not do this, the war in Iraq, was based on lies, so was the torture~for some reason Republicans will not face this~ and they are the crybabies` sorry that is how it is newscasted. so where do we hit the happy medium here? I will believe what i read and hear daily ,I think it should move on~ we have more important issues, we do agree on that~you all did suggest i watch, read the news LOL
good on reply,about it again, thanks for the last word~ i would not have brought it again until the article was put about cheney winning a speech on torture when obama was speaking also on what was to be done~about it and so on//

22proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
proof on torture 134301

23proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
lol! well, well, peace didn't last long~ but i am through with the subject!

24proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
proof on torture 692113

25proof on torture Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hahaha UGLY!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next