You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lmao. i know tyler is hot , maybe he is waterboarding to cool off,, lol, teasing tyler if u see this, i know when the air goes out, its tough, u know i dont even say this at work , because ppl i work with had tough childhoods, for the most part, my dad was just middle class, but in 1954 he said it was a super hot summer, or 53 i forget, he said he layed in the living room floor, and it was hot, so my uncle had a small appliance store, they actually had those small ones back then, he bought 3 carrier brand window units, i had one for my bedroom and both the small bedroom ones had no thermostate, so my bedroom was like an iceberg by morning, he got one other bigger one, to this day im use to a noise like that to sleep by, so i have central air here, so i have a sleep therapy noise maker, and i just have it on white noise like an air cond would put out, if the power goes out, i wake up, i cant sleep if it quiet,when i had cousins over to spend the nite, i would freeze them out, and at the lake i have the bedroom cold, as i have window units, up there, but here i have learned to not keep it as cool,

27proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like a cold bedroom to Rosco,
I have one of those sleep makers you can dial a sound ,like water babbling, or beach sounds, it has like six different ones~~ it also is a aromatherapy to~I like a fan running , but not tv/or radio nothing like that~

28proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
WELL we started noise makers as i may have said here, for the girls when they were toddlers, when taking a nap to drowned outside noise that would wake them up, they had small motors in them and adjustible air vents to condroll the sound , now they are cheep and solid state, and lots of different sounds ,, but i use white noise, i got the last one in the pharmacy at walmart in the sleep thearapy section, i had read that the sound does something with ur bodys biorhythm and u get a deeper better sleep using them, oh wow cheney is on grettas show with his daughter, about releasing memos, really

29proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
what is white noise?
yes i heard on the news,he filed an appeal, I hope they are declassified, then we can all see~ who is Grettas? show

30proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:24 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Greta VanSustran (sp) Cheney sounded very confident tonight a good interview.

31proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:33 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:nope s, until we completely stop talking about it,then maybe, i said and most of the news articles state that bush/cheney were in violation of the law

I sympathize with your loss, and wish it could all be rectified ,but what was done did not do this, the war in Iraq, was based on lies, so was the torture~for some reason Republicans will not face this~ and they are the crybabies` sorry that is how it is newscasted. so where do we hit the happy medium here? I will believe what i read and hear daily ,I think it should move on~ we have more important issues, we do agree on that~you all did suggest i watch, read the news LOL
good on reply,about it again, thanks for the last word~ i would not have brought it again until the article was put about cheney winning a speech on torture when obama was speaking also on what was to be done~about it and so on//

Swore I wasn't going to reply to a post like this but you just keep hitting sore nerves with me .
Thank you for your condolences , would have been great had you stopped there but once again you drag a bunch of bullshit in it.
My what a turn around you have done , now all of a sudden you believe what you read and hear..not long ago you were dead set against news reports ...Cheney did make some very strong points in his speach. Obama is a rookie, he might ought to listen to Bush and Cheney on handling countries who obviously are not our allies. A friendly hand shake with nothing to use as leverage is a dangerous stance..

32proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:10 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes i am reading more and listening to news~.

I also knew,this peace wouldn't last long from you, i can abide by my agreement,i am not going to argue with you .

the record is proof enough and watching live speech on tv and here of bush/cheney is enough proof for me, but if other info can sway me different, or shows i have made a mistake then I will acknowledge that.

I thought you said i could have last word, you knew I would anyway ~you also like to have last word.. so lets move on~ you have the last word ,or ugly gesture~ what ever turns you on` lol!

33proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:12 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well Gypsy you have a wonderful little day . proof on torture - Page 2 729264

34proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:this peace wouldn't last long from you, i can abide by my agreement,i am not going to argue with you.
What "agreement" is that?? I don't think it was posted on the boards unless I missed it. I certainly never made any "agreements" with you or anyone, its all your choice. The features are in place (ignore) if you so choose to use it, but I certainly don't encourage it, I think people like the arguments..lol

35proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hi Tyler hope your cooled off,..
i never said you said anything about an agreement,I thought ssc and i had many times came to an agreement~I also made one with myself. for my part i don't like to argue, but i do like to view different opinions, and will agree or disagree~plus it is childish, and the little gestures are very childish~` in fun its ok~I won't put anyone on ignore, i am strong enough to ignore if i choose, without the ignore feature~

36proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:19 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Untill you quit posting dumb shit we will not agree, my little gestures are each sent from the heart.. lol!

37proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
dumb what?so your the judge here on what is best to post? i thought it was open~ I think i post just as important as you are anyone, as i said if you don't like it don't read it~~

38proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I get stuck reading it trying to get to interesting posts, but please continue your posts are always good for a hearty laugh.

39proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
most certainly will!!
The sign of an intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason
I not only use all the brains I have ,but all i can borrow..

40proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Very wise thought maybe applying that will help with spelling and proper word form also...

41proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 pm

gypsy

gypsy
my spelling is very good~ one like you who spells sence instead of sense?you have many misspellings/mistakes what is that saying, one who sits in judgment, has farther to fall!!

42proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:02 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
nope all that says is I forgot to use spell checker...good try Gyp...another enjoyable laugh at your expense

43proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
you spell it every time, like that.
not my expense,yours! u started this new cycle..you were ready to give up the other night now your back to same old, same old you will never stop~your trying to degrade me, it won't work sweetie~~ but it shows you for a very possessed/obsessed person. your sad,for one who claims to be so intelligent, you keep on and on .ok what would it take for you to shut up with your obsession of me?

44proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok spelling is off limits, lol, or tyler can boot me, lol,, and the reason tyler missed the peace settlement is he was having a heat stroke, lol, actually i hope tyler reads this, so how is the air cond, work going? is ur ass cool yet, lmao,, gee i need another blanket, lol,,sorry u know my style of posting.

45proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes i agree spelling should be off limits,maybe ssc will get the drift~ we all make spelling/typos,even the (PERFECT) Queen from Louisiana~ lol!

46proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:27 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gyp, give it up, cheney can claim anything he wants and say anything he wants, he is a private citizen and he or bush will never be in anykind of trouble, so give that up too. this is cotton candy news, the real news is serious stuff, not this is to , is not , is to , is not , is to , is not , is to ,is not, is to , is not, is to , is not,

47proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
very true,he can say anything he wants,but it might be wise for him to shut up` ..enough chaos going now without him blubbering like a big baby~
give up what?my opinion here,then i guess all should? who said, is not, is to, is not, is to,I didn't just my opinion like yours~ Very Happy

48proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
What you want to bet Cheney is way smarter than you Gyp ?? I bet he knows secrets pertaining to this country you will never hear about, bet that kills your soul..Ole Dick knows so much , and since he is a private citizen he can say anything he wants to and you nor anyone else can do one thing about it...such a shame ..you can't control Cheney , you just have to listen and read what he says....hahahahahaha..that is some funny shit

49proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
[
haha evil maybe, and probably smarter than you..
I am sure someone as diabolical as he is is very smart at getting what he wants~

read and listen to his lies?? no i don't have to~ someday reckoning will happen and he will have to pay for his crimes/wrongdoing,he isn't as smart as you claim~he is old,not in good health his tricks will catch up to him~ he is not some one i enjoy watching~ the evil smirk is sickening..

50proof on torture - Page 2 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Evil..ohhhhhhhhhhh my run and hide ..lol...the best part is you can do nothing about him... proof on torture - Page 2 729264

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum