You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I don't have to,nor do i want to,but i can continue to speak out.
as i said his bad deeds will come home to roost,as all of ours will, i am not a malicious person like some..his blowing off doesn't affect me one bit..

52proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
cheney and his daugher were on gretta 's show last nite as guest, and seemed like they had a good time, i actually thought he would fade way, but it seems he may or may not and stay out there. i think he is enjoying the role, i enjoy listening to him .. he has a wealth of information,

53proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
happy for you enjoying him~who is Gretta she must be on Fox i bet?

54proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You are so right Rosco the man is a wealth of info, he looked very relaxed last night , actually enjoying himself.. It was a very good interview .

55proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:very true,he can say anything he wants,but it might be wise for him to shut up` ..enough chaos going now without him blubbering like a big baby~
give up what?my opinion here,then i guess all should? who said, is not, is to, is not, is to,I didn't just my opinion like yours~ Very Happy

oh nooo once i give my opinion there is no need for any other comments, i probably said it all, lmaolll

56proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:happy for you enjoying him~who is Gretta she must be on Fox i bet?

u dont know gretta, she made her big time name, she was a washington lawyer . but i think it was the OJ case when she was hired as an analysis in the trial, she was good, fox offered her a show, she is smart, very smart, gretta van sustrean, and i spelled her last name wrong, gee its on now, cheney, talking to gretta about the GM bankrupcy, i think i will go watch, now u can look up gretta on google but i think im correct, its all memory, many ppl launched a career off the OJ Simpson trial, and many analysis retired military did the same thing off desert storm,

Last edited by rosco 357 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

57proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:very true,he can say anything he wants,but it might be wise for him to shut up` ..enough chaos going now without him blubbering like a big baby~
give up what?my opinion here,then i guess all should? who said, is not, is to, is not, is to,I didn't just my opinion like yours~ Very Happy

oh nooo once i give my opinion there is no need for any other comments, i probably said it all, lmaolll
//
haha cute Rosco, ain't we having fun!!

58proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep im having a ball, i love it, i live for it, lol but now the couch calls, take care to all,

59proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no i don't know gretta.Live for what??

thank i will pass on gretta and cheney~ don't want to be sick lol!

take care also, Rosco..

60proof on torture - Page 3 Empty Re: proof on torture Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:00 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:ok spelling is off limits, lol, or tyler can boot me, lol,, and the reason tyler missed the peace settlement is he was having a heat stroke, lol, actually i hope tyler reads this, so how is the air cond, work going? is ur ass cool yet, lmao,, gee i need another blanket, lol,,sorry u know my style of posting.
Just now getting to this, sorry for the delay..proof on torture - Page 3 67629

Yes, my air conditioner is back working again, it needed a simple adjustment to the fan shaft apparently, the guy came out and immediately noticed it didn't look right, he thought it wasn't aligned correctly, so he readjusted it and it fixed itself and started blowing cool air again, so its all fixed now, so far its been working good, anyway, *fingers crossed*

I understand your wanting subjects about spelling to be "off limits" ..lmao if it weren't for my spell checker firefox extension, I would be screwed royally.. proof on torture - Page 3 440643

61proof on torture - Page 3 Empty tyler, gee im on page 5, Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
tyler, i should have quoted since i jumped to anohter page, yep actually i have started using the spell checker, some words will not work, but i have been using it a lot, WOW< are u lucky, got ur air fixed with that adjustment, was it the blower fan shaft or the condenser fan, shaft, kinda wonder what they had in mind to fix for that 450 bucks now, , take care, glad ur coooool, because if Avril thing had been on u really needed the air, lol, see i did not know she was from Canada, and the other day u said u would like to live there, nowwww we see whyyyyyy,,lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum