You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1This is so ugly. Empty This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:53 am

When the Democrats gather on the internet and plan rallies,etc., that's an important social movement. When average Americans gather on the internet and plan rallies, we are a "mob". This is so ugly,I'm moved to comment. If ANYONE ever doubted the vile,dirty politics quickly adopted by the Obama-lites, just read the news. Obama and his acolytes have FAILED and now have sunken to attacking the American people. Get used to this sad display....for a year or so,anyway. My apologies to those who would have me not post.

2This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:51 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Glad to see you Moon, you know I agree with you we are screwed ..

3This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Glad to see you posting moon, and if anyone doesn't like it, screw them, you're always welcome here.

This house supports meemoonism.. This is so ugly. 503179

4This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Moon ,ur wrong , i think u are more than welcomed here and all of us look forward to ur post, so get that out of ur head man,,,lol,, and so glad to see u post.. as to ur post,
u can see it and feel it, Obama seems to be loosing ground, if he looses middle america and the independents , as i feel he is doing, he will only be around for one term,

5This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi Moon, Welcome back.
we have had our differences, but I enjoy your intelligence on most things.

6This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have always felt that differences in opinions is what makes things interesting, no need for anger or whatever, just debate, use facts . for me anyway, it would be a boring place if we all greed on everything, just show respect toward other differing opinions is how i feel , i enjoy the differences, because in time who believes what will be answered as time and events evolve, take care

7This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Very true Rosco. Stay cool is my motto ,an respect Very Happy

8This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
rosco 357 wrote:i have always felt that differences in opinions is what makes things interesting, no need for anger or whatever, just debate, use facts . for me anyway, it would be a boring place if we all greed on everything, just show respect toward other differing opinions is how i feel , i enjoy the differences, because in time who believes what will be answered as time and events evolve, take care

sorry to quote myself.. i just wanted to say, Debate can be spirited and is a good thing,,and to me makes it fun,, i dont mean this is a sunday school class, lol

9This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Thanks.

10This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:When the Democrats gather on the internet and plan rallies,etc., that's an important social movement. When average Americans gather on the internet and plan rallies, we are a "mob". This is so ugly,I'm moved to comment. If ANYONE ever doubted the vile,dirty politics quickly adopted by the Obama-lites, just read the news. Obama and his acolytes have FAILED and now have sunken to attacking the American people. Get used to this sad display....for a year or so,anyway. My apologies to those who would have me not post.

i dont quite understand all of this, as to what it pertains to moon, but i will use this place to say, i have read that multiple town halls on health care getting out of order and some rough housing. not letting the Congressional Representative speak but shouting them down,.but it was the opposition that was making the ruckus, and i read that glenn beck has organized ppl to go to town halls but i dont know to what degree he wants them to ask questions or disrupt.some representatives just left it got so out of hand.. its is sad that an orderly question and answer meeting cant be achieved, so ppl can learn.. i read in tylers tampa things got rough.

11This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 am

gypsy

gypsy
very true, as to what i have read an heard on the news,Rosco.The Republicans seem to be pushing these disruptions,they want Obama to fail,from the things being said by Boehener(ms) and some others.

Boy has Beck done a complete 160>or is that 180 LOL, I use to like him but he is a nutcase, along with Limbaugh

12This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:very true, as to what i have read an heard on the news,Rosco.The Republicans seem to be pushing these disruptions,they want Obama to fail,from the things being said by Boehener(ms) and some others.

Boy has Beck done a complete 160>or is that 180 LOL, I use to like him but he is a nutcase, along with Limbaugh

its 180 half of 360 degrees which is a circle, lol. well obama knew he had an uphill battle that is why he wanted a bill before the august recess,just have to see how it goes in sept,i dont listen to limbaugh actually i listen to a sports show,. i like oreilly, hannity is i know a good person but i cant watch him now since alan colmes is gone, because hannity over talks his guest and interupts and does not give them a chance , so i stoped watching him, plus im at work lol

13This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I watched, limbaugh/listened once that was enough for me,if that guy is not on some ing it would shock me~~I have no use to watch/listen again, nor hannitey,Riley are any of those screwballs~

14This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Obama has no completed health care plan , there are so many loop holes and uncertain issues trying to pass it now would be absurd. He is in such a rush to get something done without being able to explain the effects that he is becoming his own worst enemy. In 40 years no one has been able to incite a working health care plan. I don't want a government mandated plan where I wait 6 months for tests and diagnosis. These town hall meetings are just causing Obama more headaches , people are confused and getting no answers, because the plans aren't written yet.So far 1700 pages are completed and they have a long way to go . I don't want a government dictated medical plan, plus WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM TO PAY FOR IT ??? MORE TAXES !!!

15This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Try to imagine and put yourself in a position of not having any insurance at all, and not being able to get any, then maybe I could put more stock in your argument. No disrespect intended, but we need a universal health care plan. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a health care plan.

16This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im just rambling, its not going to happen but at the first there was talk of just having a government plan if u wanted to get on, or stay on ur work one, but it would just be get on the same plan the senators and congressmen are on, i believe without hearing a word i could live with that health plan,, but i agree, we need what ever to here the financing, i would stay on my work one, but would like something from the government even if it was just a catastrophic health care,in case i get layed off, the private ones now turn u down for silly reasons, so it would have to take preexisting health issues to satisfy me. there are no easy answers, but i will say my work plan goes up everyear or they downgrade the benefits, and that will continue, till it will be hard to afford ur work insurance, 14,000 ppl a day loose their insurance. the best plan is to be flat broke and just go into an emergency room and u have to be seen, and thats expensive, so much money would be saved if ppl all had primary care drs, but i heard this from a dr on the radio coming home from work lol,, but he says the primary care dr knows ur history and u, and the emergency way many ppl use is super expensive for the hospital and they dont know u, or ur history to the degree ur primary dr does, and who pays the person going into the emergency room that can't pay, I DO the hospital just passes it on to the ppl that have good insurance.

17This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
runawayhorses wrote:Try to imagine and put yourself in a position of not having any insurance at all, and not being able to get any, then maybe I could put more stock in your argument. No disrespect intended, but we need a universal health care plan. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a health care plan.

Tyler I respect what you are saying , I have been in that position of having no health care coverage. But my problem is this so called plan has been thrown together in 7 months, with very little honest consideration for what the after effects will be . A well designed plan might be the answer, I know something needs to be done, but to cover illegals and to continue to leach the system is not going to be the answer. To put a plan in place they need to purge the system of all the crooked Dr. gouging in price, just as Rosco said my Dr. is doing the same thing, we are Dr. poor since Katrina so you are stuck with a small variety in this area. I have sat and listened to Medicade patients complain they are allowed 5 minutes with the Dr. and Medicare are allowed no more than 18 minutes, plus there are 8-10 peopled scheduled per hour. It is Dr.s like this that will kill any medical reform program, they would be held accountable if the system works right and be put out of business. It will be years in the making to get a medical reform program that is compatable with the masses of uninsured.

18This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler I agree. To see 95% of Americans insured is worth higher taxes or whatever to pay for it,better than making the private insurance providers richer,worrying about our children paying for this, we should worry about how they will survive without health care and it continues to rise cost wise.
these Republicans who are creating all the ruckus at town hall meetings, is absurd,
they were in control of house/senate up till 2006, what did they do to solve this problem? Nada! also the Democrats not getting on the band weAGON, sHAME ON THEM
These troublemakers led by the Republicans causing the turmoil, don't even know what the reform consists of yet, why all the static? wait an see what it contains and then rebuke what they don't like/ an form their own plan

19This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Another point, since I am rambling as (Rosco) puts it,We pay 700 a month for secondary HEALTH plan, we have medicare as primary. why so much for this is ridiculous.

I have talked to my doctors, they all have said they would agree to a more efficient plan. my doctors spend as much time with me as i need them to. i am not dictated to only a few minutes per visit~ i discussed things with my Respitory doctor for 30 minutes,that is to me a good doctor. and most i have come across are caring like this~willing to work to help the people

20This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
700 a month to supplement medicare, for a couple, i had no idea that it was that much, is it worth it? i though medicare paid the bulk of care, im trying to remember how my moms worked but i cant, all i do remember is her meds were not covered, and she paid about 400 a month for meds, but i think medicare covers some meds now, but someone else probably know more about the meds part than me,

21This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco you have to have a secondary supplement, we have had union for 20 years(Humana) when we were working, company matched our payment, but since we are retired we pay the complete amount.
If we change now,I may not be covered,since my heart surgery/attack,so it is very tricky,an we must keep our humana as secondary~my meds/jers meds not covered both of ours run about 300 hundred a month that is co pay from humana which is good on that part.

22This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
What I see happening is Obama has grand ideas of health care reform , just no plan in writing, he basicially wanted congress to pass a blank check bill and fill in the amounts at a later date. This will never come to be until he has the whole plan coorodinated , it isn't only Republicans in an uproar there are plenty of Dems. out there not agreeing to pass anything till it is understandable, and yes I would be worried about the funding, very worried it is going to come from somewhere and what effect will that have on us ? If a bill is passed and private insurance companies are caught in a squeeze who is going to pay..the ones they insure of course, rates will go up.Just like the doctors and hospitals who will be forced into the mandatory computer filing system, where is the funding for that coming from ?? Us again..
This will be Obama's cross to carry very possibly make or break him. Being an impulsive person he is losing support instead of gaining, his rapid fire spending has people spooked when it comes to talking trillions of debt for years to come, that can only spell taxes on top of taxes. The American people have had enough of taxing .

23This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I disagree> I say all form together to solve this problem.also it is all over news on the Republicans forming these attacks on town hall meetings, republicans even hiring people to disrupt these meetings.
To help people understandis detrimental.
Some of these even coming to violence,that to me is not helping anything.
my understaning is the republicans(as publicly) stated by them they want Obama to fail,that is incredulous~to meet his water loo, so for the sake of America they want failure????? :affraid:Ps Blank check now where is that innuendo formed or better the proof
yers George Bush Taxed middle America to death

24This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Until his plan is comprehensible no legislature in their right mind should vote to pass it. I agree on working together , there is no other way for a health care plan to stand a chance , I think you are over stating the republicans want Obama to fail, they just want him to be right for the future of this country. You seem to forget we all live here Dems and Repubs and what ever decissions Obama makes will effect us all as well as our future generations .

25This is so ugly. Empty Re: This is so ugly. Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have always said just wait and read the devil in the details, when its all said and done. if i had nothing i would not mind paying more taxes, it would basically take the place of what i pay for my part of my health care, i have now , and thats if i lost it, ours went up alot this last time, after 2 good years, the personnel man said it because our work force is getting older, one man just used it alot, and was waiting on a liver transplant, but sadly he died, and many seem to have heart problems , stents and such, i had the stress test, and echo gram which at first glance looked huge, but blue cross gets that discount mark down so it drastically lowered the amount, that is one thing i always have looked at , i see what say lab work on blood cost, then they accept the discount version blue cross will pay them and it drastically cheaper, . if u dont have insurance u have to pay the full amount.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum