You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51This is so ugly. - Page 3 Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 am

"there are ppl using things for misinformation..." /// So what? So far the Obama admin has lied about every single program they've come up with. Lies that have cost us trillions and do little. Is it better to gamble with trillions of the taxpayer's money or NOT gamble with trillions of the taxpayer's money? I know that part of HR 3200 will drastically reduce payout rates for Medicare services. That will save some money of course....and have Medicare recipients standing in line for rationed health care. Just like in Canada and Europe.

52This is so ugly. - Page 3 Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:13 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:"there are ppl using things for misinformation..." /// So what? So far the Obama admin has lied about every single program they've come up with. Lies that have cost us trillions and do little. Is it better to gamble with trillions of the taxpayer's money or NOT gamble with trillions of the taxpayer's money? I know that part of HR 3200 will drastically reduce payout rates for Medicare services. That will save some money of course....and have Medicare recipients standing in line for rationed health care. Just like in Canada and Europe.

your on a government health care plan, i think u said u did not take out part b , my mom had that part, how well has the government plan worked for u? it seemed to work great for my mom as she used it for bypass and lots of drs visits in the 5 years after, i dont understand ur SO WHAT statement, it makes no sence to me, but its just an opinion,,the bill will be changed many times as ppl need to be brought on board, and may not resemble anything that has come out of any committee as of now, take care

53This is so ugly. - Page 3 Empty Re: This is so ugly. Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Here's what I meant by "so what": I just saw a tape of 3 MSNBC discussing the town meeting in Arizona. One reporter breathlessly reported "Here we have all these WHITE people showing up with guns,one wonders about the safety of the President..." Hmmm. She failed to mention that "all these white people showing up with guns.." was one BLACK guy legally toting a rifle. If you wanna believe the pro-Obama one gets a steady diet of on MSNBC, NBC, and CBS, go ahead. The new president of the Canadian Medical Association has denounced their own universal healthcare system yet they are the Dem's model. Has the mentioned news agencies reported that? Of course not. You wanna pick what propaganda you will believe? I say, so what? The American people obvciously do NOT want Obamacare any more than they wanted Hillarycare and will NOT support it. Put as much lipstick on that pig as you want to, it is socialized medicine and unacceptible.

54This is so ugly. - Page 3 Empty Re: This is so ugly. Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 pm

(NewsMax.com) Monday, September 7, 2009 3:09 PM
After Glenn Beck scored a touchdown for the right with the announcement this weekend that Obama’s Green Jobs Czar Van Jones had resigned, liberal MSNBC host Keith Olbermann has come out swinging.
In a post made to his Daily Kos blog, Olbermann says he wants readers to help him dig up dirt on Beck, as well as Fox News chairman Roger Ailes. //// As expected. I've never seen such hysteria on the part of the liberals. It started with the "Bush is a deserter" and "Bush is a war criminal" nonsense. At the time,Repubs were in power so this kind of trash was ignored for the squeeling it was. No more,of course. It went big time and personal when the admin went after Rush L. He was NOT a member of any power structure but we saw government flunkies drag the argument down to their level. And much since. We have seen the American people smeared and denounced by Pelosi and crew for simply voicing their opinions. We have seen one of Obama's appointees call Repubs "assholes" to a cheering,liberal crowd. The same man signed a petition acuusing Bush of bombing the WTC. And now, Olberman,noted self-confessed gay-boy and smear agent,can't STAND his man being held accountable for his own statements and actions, so.....an open solicitation to smear. Unprecedented and ugly. Stay tuned. Keithy, Nancy, et al, have their panties in a knot and I don't think Beck is through.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum