You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think President Obama will only serve one term in office?

Do you think President Obama will only serve one term in office? - Page 2 Left1044%Do you think President Obama will only serve one term in office? - Page 2 Right10 44% [ 4 ]
Do you think President Obama will only serve one term in office? - Page 2 Left1056%Do you think President Obama will only serve one term in office? - Page 2 Right10 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:The republicans didn't want any health reform ,I am glad we got what we got, I think eventually it will be changed to the kind of insurance England and Canada has~I thought it was like What England has~
I have good insurance and of course medicare, but this health reform will help that also~

i disagree with it changing later, to what england and canada has, if anything after the republicans gain seats in the 2010 election we will be lucky to hold on to what has passed, u know we did not get government insurance, remember, the republicans will gain in the next election. they already know that. many things on what we have passed will kick in, in the the years to come, in 2014 when by law u have to have insurance kicks in, u will have to seek out insurance through the group insurance co- ops( they dont call them co ops i forget what they are called) that are formed, ppl without means will have some government help i think. but if u have money in the bank u will have to pay premiums, if i still am working where i am, my best bet is to stay on employer insurance as u can do in what passed,i think i pay 20 percent of the premiums and where i work pays 80 percent, but they raise the deductibles i pay the drs and test each year when they sign a new contract with blue cross, trying to hold down the premiums.. i use to pay only a co pay of 30 bucks at the drs office,, and every test the dr ordered, like blood work stress test etc. he does once a year was free, but now i get a bill from the lab that did the blood test,and the place that run test on me, until i have satisfied my deductible, then i still pay 10 percent of the bill. but if it were not for that my premiums for my insurance would be more if they left it like it was.. i think a family plan where i work is like between 800 to 1100 bucks a month premiums, but the company pays 80% of that, but im on the single plan,im not sure what my total premiums are but of course lower,.something kicks in this sept, but i forget what it is, and they are already talking about raising rates because they will be out of money before 2014 if they dont, but i just heard that, and dont know the details, but what goes into effect in sept, i dont think effects me, im thinking its for high risk ppl that dont have means to pay. but im not at all sure..

gypsy

gypsy
Whatever! I hope republicans don't get elected, and it is not written in stone that they will! LOL//anything can be changed. I read where it was left open for some changes~don';t know exactly what though..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Whatever! I hope republicans don't get elected, and it is not written in stone that they will! LOL//anything can be changed. I read where it was left open for some changes~don';t know exactly what though..

they already know about how many new seats in the house the republicans will gain and also the senate.
obama polls are down, u can bet in 2010 republicans will clean house, but no need to speculate, it will not be long now, till we find out,

SSC

SSC
Admin
A skeleton plan was passed leaving room for increased spending which will happen. With the new Medicare director who is totally in favor of selective services to those who will recieve care my bet is those with new claims with serious medical issues will be rejected as to expensive to treat. Obama slid him in without conformation. When Obama leaves office after this term, he will leave behind enormous debt, more so than any other president in history. Our next generations already are doomed to higher taxes massive overseas debt. So far nothing showing for the stimulus money, unemployment at 9.7 Obama said it would never get above 8%.Well that didn't work for him.
Obama right now has 47.6% of the american people totally against him. From debt to handling of the oil spill to his totally asinine handling of Arizona, he is on a one way trip down the tubes at a rapid rate.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I just read on yahoo that, The made in china cheap era is over,US production is coming home~I will see if I can find the complete story, this was just the headlines.

well i would have to see that happen, its very hard to believe, its to hugh to change, walmart is full of things from china, and they are for the most part well made, i check the machining of parts since im a machinist, even comparing one American brand to another,, and some Chinese things are very good, i have a gun made in china that the stock is beautiful, i have had it since clinton , its a 22 rifle, they cant import them now, or i would have the same one again, it a copy of the thin browning automatic 22. 0n another note, forget obama, and how the country feels, the party that is in power, ALWAYS losses seats in the midterm election,and i think this mid term will be even more drastic, but write it on the wall and we will check it later, to see if im correct, and china is on our most favored trade status list,,i remember when that passed, years ago, then the dam broke, for walmart and other businesses, and my car was made in mexico, a nissan.i think blue jeans at walmart many are made in mexico, i have been reading where there are jobs that will never return.. strange day ahead for sure, even toyota closed its last car factory in california, they have some others around but cali was closed, they made corollas and use to make the chevy prism , which was a corolla, made in the same plant, so i dont think cali has a car factory now at all. but cars are alive an well im america,, we have 3 here, and georgia just in the last few months opened the kia plant, which are selling very well, i think i did hear or read GM paid back its gov, bail out or loan with interest, i dont have a problem with the bail outs, many have been paid back with interest ,i know some banks already have paid theirs back, just like chrysler paid back jimmy carter with interest, well thats enough for this plate, lol take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:A skeleton plan was passed leaving room for increased spending which will happen. With the new Medicare director who is totally in favor of selective services to those who will recieve care my bet is those with new claims with serious medical issues will be rejected as to expensive to treat. Obama slid him in without conformation. When Obama leaves office after this term, he will leave behind enormous debt, more so than any other president in history. Our next generations already are doomed to higher taxes massive overseas debt. So far nothing showing for the stimulus money, unemployment at 9.7 Obama said it would never get above 8%.Well that didn't work for him.
Obama right now has 47.6% of the american people totally against him. From debt to handling of the oil spill to his totally asinine handling of Arizona, he is on a one way trip down the tubes at a rapid rate.

i think its part of the package, that when the main healthcare kicks in in 2014 that one of the main things is preexisting conditions will have to be covered, one of the main reasons the thing was passed is to have everyone on insurance of some kind, i dont think that covers illegals, but i know preexisting conditions was one of the main parts of the plan, but thats in 2014 im not sure about what kicks in this september,,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum