You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
dark chocolate

Are you afraid of Mice?

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

127What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:17 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
no not afraid of mice

Do you prefer red roses or pink roses ?

128What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I am afraid of mice they run to quick.

I like any colour Rose.

Are you afraid of Snakes?

129What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't single snake out as something I'm particularly afraid of, but I'm careful around them, I guess you could say I don't like being around them, but then again I don't like being around a roach either.

If you were placed on a stranded island for life and had your choice of one kind of drink delivered to you by airplane once a month, they would drop it off to you in a box, it would be a months worth of drink (no alcohol) what would it be? Coke, orange juice, milk,, etc? You had plenty of water so you're choosing a drink you like.

I'm go with Coke.

130What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Roach is a Fish

But Cockroaches I am not afraid off ...I hit them with a hard shoe.
When I was in Hospital they came out in the night round my bed.
The patients woke me up to kill them. Not easy they have a hard body.

Coke might rot your gut ...not like Coke.

I am going with Milk fortified with vitamins.

Coconut milk is horrid.

131What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
OK, well I meant cockroach.

OK ask your next question its your turn now.

132What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I thought I was talking to SSC ...wrong again Candy...Doh!

What is your favourite animal?

133What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:34 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My favorite is the Fainting Goat, it is to funny to scare them and watch them fall over.

What is your favorite popcorn ? Plain-Buttered-Extra Butter or Kettle corn ?

134What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
A fainting goat is a breed of domestic goat whose muscles freeze for roughly 10 seconds when the goat is startled or excited. Though painless, this generally results in the animal collapsing on its side. The characteristic is caused by a hereditary genetic disorder called myotonia congenita. When startled, younger goats will stiffen and fall over. Older goats learn to spread their legs or lean against something when startled, and often they continue to run about in an awkward, stiff-legged shuffle.

Never heard of a fainting Goat ....

POPCORN are you serious ...don't eat that stuff.

Have you ever eaten CANDY FLOSS Ugh!!! all sugary and so so sweet.

135What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:07 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy you are the first person I ever known that didn't eat popcorn. By the way, its very popular in movie theaters.

To answer SSC question, I like Extra Butter! What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Hfjg

To Candy, No never had Candy floss.

Do you own a lava lamp or ever owned one? I used to have one in the 80's, it was a blue one.

What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Lavalamp

136What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Frede2

Frede2
I never owned alava lamp.
I watched a few and my interest waned in just a few minutes.

What kind of Granola Bars do you like? I prefer the chocolate chunk.

137What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I never had a Granola Bar, I like Snickers bars, Reeses cups, Mr. Goodbar, Milky Way, etc, things like that.

If you were placed on a stranded island for life and had your choice of one musical record (CD) to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be? Of course you have a stereo to play this recording with, but the stereo will not pick up radio stations or play anything else, the only music you will ever listen to for the rest of your life is this one recording.

Its a very tough choice but I'm going to go with Belinda Carlisle's Greatest Hits.

What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 BelindaCarlisleGreatestHits

138What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
EBB Tide ... It has got the waves lapping. What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 729264

What would you do if I stamped on your foot... What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 257855

139What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:26 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Is EBB Tide the name of a album or band?

if you stamped on my foot I'd jump around and yell really loud!What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 479199

Do you prefer Pancakes or Waffles?

I like them both the same but I guess I'll choose pancakes. I like maple syrup and butter on mine.

140What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:41 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Hahaha

I could not hurt your foot cause I have small feet.

Ebb Tide is a tune from 1930's (First the tide rushes in, plants a kiss on the shore) Love the tune played by an old fashioned Orchestra. (String and Wind instruments)

Pancakes with lemon juice and sugar sprinkled on top.
Maple syrup is not my bag.

If I kissed you what would you do? (Did you just say run a mile..lol)

141What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lol, well I'd probably just smile and say thank you.. Embarassed

Curtains or window blinds?

I like window blinds myself.

142What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
That is very kind of you...You would not feel embarrassed because it would only be on the cheek.

I prefer heavy curtains to keep the cold out, it is so cold here at the moment. -1c ... 34F

Do you feed the Birds .... Mine like uncooked porridge oats.

143What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:22 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I have a bird feeder with a variety of different seeds in it.

Do you like plain potato chips or flavored ones ?

144What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Do you mean fried chips or crisps.?

I rarely eat crisps ...too much salt is bad for blood pressure.

My blood pressure is very good. (That is because I rarely get angry and fly about like a blue arse fly)

How many times a week do you blow your Top ? (Get angry)

145What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:22 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
About once a week I blow my top always helps keep the air cleared out.

Do you prefer apples or pears ?

146What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

APPLES

What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Appletransback

APPLES

APPLES

APPLES - APPLES - APPLES - APPLES - APPLES

Do you prefer wearing around the house shoes or do you go barefoot?

I go barefoot all the time until I have to go someplace.

Like my Apple post? lol

Last edited by runawayhorses on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

147What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
You would do well creating in incredimail What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 592180

I might be able to do something with your Apple like putting your face in the centre...it has a white background. A transparent Ping would be better.

I just hope there are no drawing pins on your floor from Xmas.

I wear slippers like any self respecting animal would do. (Horses wear shoes)

So do you wear underpants? lol!

GULP!!! It is a transparent PING What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 850894

148What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes I had incredimail in mind when I created it! :)

Right, I was going to say the apple IS a transparent png, what gave you the idea it had a white background? lol

Well us native Floridians are known to go barefoot everywhere, even church, restaurants, weddings, whatever, we see no reason to put on a pair of shoes really. smile

149What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Yes but what about underpants...sweaty feet

Yes I had incredimail in mind when I created it! :)...little liar

150What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 6 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual.

What do you prefer, analog clock or digital?

I like analog clocks mostly, but sometimes I like a digital.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum