You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
digital, but kids these days have not properly been taught to read analog, some have no clue to the time

What kind of salad dressing do you like ?
1000 Island is my favorite

152What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I think analog clocks are becoming obsolete and a thing of the past, and the kids these days don't need to know how to read them, but really its not hard to figure out, if a someone can't figure it out then I would suggest he/she has a learning disability.

I like Blue Cheese dressing the best, just love the stuff. I use it for dips for chips and chicken wings or anything else I can think of. lol I like the Marie's brand a lot, but never had one I didn't like. I love house dressings at restaurants they are blue cheese based, love it.

Do you like dark theme websites or light themes? This forum would be considered dark, however I'm thinking of doing a light theme for awhile for a little change.

153What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Blue cheese is mine too Tyler.
Do you like dry rub,or sauce, on ribs

I think I liked the dark better, but I am getting use to the light.. LOL

154What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like both on ribs its hard to choose, both have there advantages.

Well the light theme here now is easier to read the posts, and it looks professional so its going to stay like this a long time. I'm done with dark themes for 'forums' for awhile, although Talk Show has a dark theme its not a forum and its fitting, doesn't require a lot of reading.

Tacos or burritos? Hard choice but I'll go with tacos. :)

155What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tacos for me.
plain avocado or guacamole

I do like the light better,it looks classy.. it was a surprise at first..

156What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
guacamole

Client Eastwood or John Wayne?

157What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 am

gypsy

gypsy
John Wayne

Slaw on your bbq sandwich. or on the side/?

158What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:41 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
But you used to be such a big Client Eastwood fan what changed your mind? What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 19239

I don't like slaw period so I'll say "without".

Mobile phones or land-line phones?

159What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
LOL because John Wayne,I liked first (safe Answer)What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 440643
Land line phones
hamburger or a steak?

160What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Steak

Rain or Sunshine sunny

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

161What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Both! intermittent, for the good of  growth, garden, crops,and flowers. a good balance.

Ice tea, or Cola?

162What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
YUK YUK Neither

Long Nails or Short nails.

163What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
Neither,I like natural nails,medium length.

Bath or Shower?

164What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:07 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Shower.

Sea World or Walt Disney World?

165What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:21 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
How the hell do I know.

Anyway I would love to have a shower put in...

There will soon come a time when I can't get out the bath.

Soap or no soap

166What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:58 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:How the hell do I know.

Anyway I would love to have a shower put in...

There will soon come a time when I can't get out the bath.

Soap or no soap
Yeah we all have to face that reality someday, assuming we live that long.

Don't you have a Euro Disney over there? They do in France. I don’t know anyone who’s ever been there and hasn’t been disappointed by the Eiffel Tower. They should knock it over on its side, point it toward Euro Disney, and use it as a road directional sign. This Eiffel Tower is a major tourist attraction? It looks like it was made with an erector set. We should take all the French to New York and show them the Empire State Building. That’s what the Eiffel Tower would look like if they ever completed construction.

Soap (whats the point of a bath or shower without it?) lol

Pencil or pen?

167What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Pen,I really like the old fashion ink pen.
coffee,black or cream?

168What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:22 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Actually I don't drink coffee anymore I quit drinking it about 20 years ago. But when I did I preferred cream in mine.

Glasses or Contacts lenses?

I use glasses to read nothing more. What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 964184876

169What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

gypsy

gypsy
Glasses

Omelets, or Scrambled eggs
Omelets for me, loaded  LOL

170What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:02 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I love both and I'll go Omelets as well, and loaded. smile 

Country music or rock?

171What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I am alot country,a bit of old rock and roll.

do you prefer to hold hands with your love, or not.

172What do you prefer the most? (New Game) - Page 7 Empty Re: What do you prefer the most? (New Game) Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Do y'all drink hot tea?
which kind do you prefer
green tea,black tea or earl grey?

I like earl grey,and black tea.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum