You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poll - about bug Empty Poll - about bug Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:51 pm

If I found a bug in my dinner at a restaurant I would...

Say nothing, remove it and continue eating
Say "I'm not really hungry" and cover it with my napkin
Show the waitress and demand a new dinner
Show the waitress and refuse to pay for the dinner
Make a scene so I get a fresh dinner and everything is free
When no one's looking, move the bug to someone else's dinner
Get up, pay the bill and never return
Ask, "can i have chocolate with that"?

2Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
ask can I have chocolate with that~ lol

3Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:18 pm

I think I would choose for the last option too :-)

4Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:38 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I would call the waitress and refuse to pay for it.

Reason being : Recently at the Big Apple Chinese restaurant a roach was crawling across a buffet table, in and out of the serving pans , I quietly called the management showed them the live roach. The manager became very rude , stating he could not help a roach in the food..WRONG , that is what health department inspections are for. Well the shit was on, I called the police as the manager demanded I pay for the 3 buffet dinners we were having.When the police arrived I found out I was not the first problem at this restaurant, and they gave me a list of restaurants to NOT go to because of health issues. My next step was to call the health department and lodge a complaint. I did tip the waitress but once the police arrived the management changed their tune on demanding payment. I refuse to eat or pay for anything that is contaminated by any type of bug, that is disgusting.

5Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
my husband did find a black ant in his mexican food once, he called the waiter over, we did not have to pay for either meal, of course after he found the black ant in his, i could not eat mine~

6Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My point where there is one bug there are more, how many times have you seen only 1 ant..hell no they got the whole family with them .

7Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 am

"Show the waitress and refuse to pay for the dinner" is what I would do. I would never eat there again.

Insects multiply rapidly so if there is ONE you can bet there are 50 more hiding somewhere. YUCK!

8Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Moose

Moose
Seriously, I'd imagine that with all the meals I've eaten in my life and not being able to see the food without sticking my nose right in it, I've eaten quite a few bugs in my time. If you can't see them you'd hardly be aware of thier presence. On the other hand I have eaten Chocolate Covered Grass Hoppers, Worms and, Ants knowingly. I also ate a Scoprion on a $50 bet once.

"JUST MORE MEAT", I say!

http://mooses-site.tripod.com/

9Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hahah Moose, no telling what we eat, that we can't see. sometimes i don't know if eating out is a good thing~

10Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Moose

Moose
gypsy wrote:hahah Moose, no telling what we eat, that we can't see. sometimes i don't know if eating out is a good thing~

Especially eating OUTSIDE!

11Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 pm

Moose wrote:
gypsy wrote:hahah Moose, no telling what we eat, that we can't see. sometimes i don't know if eating out is a good thing~

Especially eating OUTSIDE!
Eating outside can end in a disaster too, as I experienced once in Ruedesheim, when a bird shit in my lap :-)

12Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Moose

Moose
Mays, I'd call that one hell of an Appitite Suppressant!

13Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Moose wrote:Mays, I'd call that one hell of an Appitite Suppressant!
I always thought a walking eagle was so full of shit, it could not fly, but I was proven wrong there :-)

14Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm

this video shows, where the bird-accident took place
You can see Ruedesheim in the background
After the "birdie" I took a gondel to the Niederwald Denkmal too, like Elvis did, but I don t remember if it was number 76 too

15Poll - about bug Empty Re: Poll - about bug Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
FIGI wrote:"Show the waitress and refuse to pay for the dinner" is what I would do. I would never eat there again.

Insects multiply rapidly so if there is ONE you can bet there are 50 more hiding somewhere. YUCK!
gee this has been so many years ago i forget even what state , i probably was on vacation, roaches were climbing the walls, we asked, and the waitress said the exterminators had been there at some point and the roaches were coming out, i forgot what happened, it was maybe even before i had kids,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum