You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr. Barack Obama Empty Mr. Barack Obama Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
This is a funny read check it out. Mr. Barack Obama 503179

---------------
As they look over the world's painful panorama of war and terror, some people conclude that it is too late, that no amount of information or activity could possibly make plans and carry them out. But those who take that pessimistic view understand neither Mr. Barack Obama nor his current rung on the ladder to total power. First things first: The best thing about Barack is the way that he encourages us to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings. No, wait; Barack doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that he insists that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs. In the long run, however, he's only fooling himself. Barack would be better off if he just admitted to himself that we can't stop him overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to prevent the production of a new crop of what I call petty slubberdegullions.

Well, let's get our facts straight. I don't just want to make a point. I don't just want to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight and encourage others to do the same. I'm here to give an alternate solution, a better one. I don't just ask rhetorical questions; I have answers. That's why I'm telling you that Barack has called people like me distasteful bottom-feeders, insolent self-promoters, and postmodernist scatterbrains so many times that these accusations no longer have any sting. Barack definitely continues to employ such insults because he's run out of logical arguments. I suppose an alternate explanation is that I am completely shocked and angered by Barack's vapid improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated.

You won't find many of Barack's torchbearers who will openly admit that they favor Barack's schemes to poke and pry into every facet of our lives. In fact, their personal attacks are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that Barack's hastily mounted campaigns reek of parasitism. I use the word "reek" because if Barack would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to carry out the famous French admonition, écrasez l'infâme!, against Barack's inclinations. Like a verbal magician, Barack knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. I challenge all of the featherbrained paper-pushers out there to consider this: His brain is a repository of useless up-to-the-minute ephemera. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that my goal is to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage. I will not stint in my labor in this direction. When I have succeeded, the whole world will know that Barack's notions are based on hate. Hate, diabolism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life. As I have tried to show in this letter, I find Mr. Barack Obama's précis symptomatic of a dangerous but spreading mentality. As long as you remember that, we may yet be able to contribute to the intellectual and spiritual health of the body politic.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum