You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More on Barack Obama Empty More on Barack Obama Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
More funny material:

--------
I want to share with you a very deep concern I have about Mr. Barack Obama. Although not without overlap and simplification, I plan to identify three primary positions on Barack's newsgroup postings. I acknowledge that I have not accounted for all possible viewpoints within the parameters of these three positions. Nevertheless, if we briefly prescind from the main point of this letter we can focus on how I am truly at a loss for words when Barack asserts that he is a master of precognition, psychokinesis, remote viewing, and other undeveloped human capabilities. He can't possibly be serious. I suspect that the real story here is that most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Barack give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society.

I can easily see Barack performing the following unrestrained, tasteless acts. First, he will trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. Then, he will vilify our history, character, values, and traditions. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind.

This may be a foregone conclusion, but if you ever ask Barack to do something, you can bet that your request will get lost in the shuffle, unaddressed, ignored, and rebuffed. He respects nothing, honors nothing, and values nothing beyond himself. Why? That's easy. He is always trying to change the way we work. This annoys me because Barack's previous changes have always been for the worse. I'm positive that his new changes will be even more execrable because Barack pompously claims that he does the things he does "for the children". That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately.

No one can claim to know the specific source of Barack's precepts, but Barack insists that resentful, unholy enemies of the people aren't ever immature. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject. His ipse dixits may have been conceived in idealism, but they quickly degenerated into beer-guzzling Maoism. Barack makes it sound like he can brand me as raffish and get away with it. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that Barack can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. He could open the gates of Hell.

Barack treats serious issues callously and somewhat flippantly. It is also worthy of note that Barack has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that Barack does not merely drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically. I am not trying to save the world -- I gave up that pursuit a long time ago. But I am trying to take off the kid gloves and vent some real anger at him. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum