You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok but I added this part too we just posted at the same time.

"And creating new topics when you should have clicked "reply""

52The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Tyler

53The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:24 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
OTA as buckwheat said, lol , and trust me im not worried, it made a nice day for gypsy,,, lol

thats what i did i clicked reply, and changed the title, hey oil is falling, lol

Last edited by rosco 357 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to straighten shit out lol)

54The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
a nice day for me?? splain Lucy? how?

55The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:37 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
OK back on the economy and a question for gypsy to explain and answer. u baffle me in ur changes, when the President first started with the rebate check u laughted ur ass off, adn said u would not accept them adn give them to charity, i want to know which charity u gave ur rebate checks to, now u laugh because the president says before sending out new checks, he want to wait and see if needed. before u said they were not needed, and were a joke, but now nancy pelosie, and the democrates are for getting out new rebate checks now, so since the presidents checks u laughed at, and said would go to a charity . i assume u think the democrates are wrong to want to send out new rebate checks as soon as possible, i pasted the news article about nancy pelosie wanting to do that, but i dont think the president will go along with another check till they judge the effects the first one had which makes sence to me, but hey if nancy wants to send me another check ill take it, this one got a new hot water heater, lol,i still need to find time, but since the economy is so hot i have to work this saturday and worked last saturday, my boss said we have to much work for me to be off,

56The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 am

gypsy

gypsy
hahah I paid my gas bill~ a good charity don't u think? no it isn't wrong, it just isn't working, that is only my opinion` I couldn't care who sends them dems or repubs, they are going to have to do something else..
that memory is getting better rosco,did i say that here?now my memory is Duh!! lol
the economy is hot?? really?,I don't see that either..

57The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 am

gypsy

gypsy
oh yes Rosco i don't have to explain anything to u, but just this once i did.. whatever ur trying it ain't working.. The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 415675

58The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ok on a recession, i know some economist say we are in a recession, but not a deep one, but some economist say, and this is true,mostly from news shows on the economy, but i have known the definition of a recession and some economist are still pointing out, a recession is 2 quarters of negative growth, and that has not been the case,so officially we are not in a recession, gas is high . ppl that build suvs will be hit, but still we have not had 2 quarters back to back of negative growth, and i think i heard on tv, it is expected the rest of the year will be growth, i forget what percentage, i will admit not a big percentage, i will try to find it, but i heard it on tv news, shows,,im not saying the economy is anywhere near good, but by the rules they go by , we have not had 2 quarters of negative growth, i will say for me the economy is great, but im lucky that high gas prices are good for my work, i have been on the other side of the fence and had a place close from under me, so i feel lucky, this time, im in the right place at the right time, and the railroads are far behind on repairing all the tracks. so we will be busy for who knows, my boss said , in his 15 years he has not seen work like we have now, i pray it holds up, i question my boss and he says we are covered up,,,i know im lucky,

59The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
but Rosco u said the economy is hot.. and it i think i hear or what? groceries are high, and going higher, anytime fuel/gas goes up then most everything else does they have to deliver the items,it doesn't grow, in the grocery stores
now i think i heard also that we are very close to a depression, and if it happens it will be bad one..maybe bad as the thirties.. ok end of debate i am going to bed~ nighty nite:)
Oh Rosco just because ur business u work at, is doing well that doesn't mean all are, u can't compare it to that.

60The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:oh yes Rosco i don't have to explain anything to u, but just this once i did.. whatever ur trying it ain't working.. The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 415675

wow ppl will see this for exactly what it is, u lied,ur a liar,,on this subject, u did not give ur rebate check to charity, after laughing about it, , u laughed before, now u dont since the democrates want to give out check again, u made statements and laugh at the government, then back ur way out , as u always have. ur so transparent, it pityfull, i cant wait till ppl read this, im only seeing if ur a person or ur word, is all, if bush wanted to give out a new check u would be cackling, im not asking u to explain ur self to me, im asking u say if ur a person or ur word, since u laughed days on end, and day after day about the check , stating u will not take a check but give it all to charity, i knew then u were lieing but i wanted to wait and see,

61The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
haha no i didn't lie, i was joking~ lol wow Rosco ur grabbing at straws, of course i used it..just what is your problem? haha a person of my word, i don't owe u anything my dear~ hey if i would have gave it to charity it would have been great, but i paid my gas bill~ yes i laughed,because most did what i did bought gas~ if they give out a nother stimulus check yes I will cackle~ lol and buy more gas..

62The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:21 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:but Rosco u said the economy is hot.. and it i think i hear or what? groceries are high, and going higher, anytime fuel/gas goes up then most everything else does they have to deliver the items,it doesn't grow, in the grocery stores
now i think i heard also that we are very close to a depression, and if it happens it will be bad one..maybe bad as the thirties.. ok end of debate i am going to bed~ nighty nite:)
Oh Rosco just because ur business u work at, is doing well that doesn't mean all are, u can't compare it to that.

again u read things wrong, i said my work is hot, i know the economy is not hot, read slower, its just not had 2 negative quarters of growth which is the definition of a recession, and as i said the rest of the year is not expected to be negative, but slow postitive growth,, but we will see, im actually surprised we have not had all negative growth, as where i worked for so many years, they always told us an election year business was always down, because of the uncertanty in what a new administration will bring,, i did not say all work is good, i even said like ppl that make suvs will suffer, please read slower, take care,,

63The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:24 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:OK back on the economy and a question for gypsy to explain and answer. u baffle me in ur changes, when the President first started with the rebate check u laughted ur ass off, adn said u would not accept them adn give them to charity, i want to know which charity u gave ur rebate checks to, now u laugh because the president says before sending out new checks, he want to wait and see if needed. before u said they were not needed, and were a joke, but now nancy pelosie, and the democrates are for getting out new rebate checks now, so since the presidents checks u laughed at, and said would go to a charity . i assume u think the democrates are wrong to want to send out new rebate checks as soon as possible, i pasted the news article about nancy pelosie wanting to do that, but i dont think the president will go along with another check till they judge the effects the first one had which makes sence to me, but hey if nancy wants to send me another check ill take it, this one got a new hot water heater, lol,i still need to find time, but since the economy is so hot i have to work this saturday and worked last saturday, my boss said we have to much work for me to be off,

rosco i believe u said the economy is hot here it is~ byeee u make me cackle/laugh~

64The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:haha no i didn't lie, i was joking~ lol wow Rosco ur grabbing at straws, of course i used it..just what is your problem? haha a person of my word, i don't owe u anything my dear~ hey if i would have gave it to charity it would have been great, but i paid my gas bill~ yes i laughed,because most did what i did bought gas~ if they give out a nother stimulus check yes I will cackle~ lol and buy more gas..

that pure bull shit, i was there, u were not joking, u day after day slamed the administration, for those stupid rebate checks, adn swore u would not accept them, and give to a charity, i was there, u were not joking, now u back out , but i was there day after day after day, i see u for what u are,, and so does ohters, pityfull, and this is not the first time things such as this has happened, ur transparent, and ppl know it, u cant lie ur way out, ur stuck,

65The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
ur the pitiful one rosco and ur showing it here~ i said i cackled also said i was giving it to charity but i did not say that anywhere here, i believe i said that in our private games!! now i am going~ please get help Rosco

66The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:40 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rosco the way i read your post you were refering to the economy of your employer as being hot..., aka..business is good, it was easy to comprehend to me. The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 503179

67The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:43 am

gypsy

gypsy
The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 503179 lol! The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 729264

68The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:00 am

SSC wrote:Rosco the way i read your post you were refering to the economy of your employer as being hot..., aka..business is good, it was easy to comprehend to me. The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 503179
Roscoe was correct. The 5:1 efficiency advantage wll gve the RR Cos. prosperity for years. Hey, Rocoe, will you take my dump for an annuitized lease on your boat house?

69The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:04 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:OK back on the economy and a question for gypsy to explain and answer. u baffle me in ur changes, when the President first started with the rebate check u laughted ur ass off, adn said u would not accept them adn give them to charity, i want to know which charity u gave ur rebate checks to, now u laugh because the president says before sending out new checks, he want to wait and see if needed. before u said they were not needed, and were a joke, but now nancy pelosie, and the democrates are for getting out new rebate checks now, so since the presidents checks u laughed at, and said would go to a charity . i assume u think the democrates are wrong to want to send out new rebate checks as soon as possible, i pasted the news article about nancy pelosie wanting to do that, but i dont think the president will go along with another check till they judge the effects the first one had which makes sence to me, but hey if nancy wants to send me another check ill take it, this one got a new hot water heater, lol,i still need to find time, but since the economy is so hot i have to work this saturday and worked last saturday, my boss said we have to much work for me to be off,

rosco i believe u said the economy is hot here it is~ byeee u make me cackle/laugh~

i was refering to my work economy as i have to work saturday again as we usually do not have to work 2 in a row, but some work all weekends, and sundays, i should have said work economy, ppl have been laughing at u for years on iyt and here, but if i can muster up a laugh, its a good thing, lol

70The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:06 am

gypsy

gypsy
one business? determines the economy lol Very Happy I didn't read it that way, plus he said the Economy was hot not the business~

71The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:22 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The subject was his company he works for, come on Gypsy read slow enough you can get the contents of the post .

72The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:54 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:
SSC wrote:Rosco the way i read your post you were refering to the economy of your employer as being hot..., aka..business is good, it was easy to comprehend to me. The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 503179
Roscoe was correct. The 5:1 efficiency advantage wll gve the RR Cos. prosperity for years. Hey, Rocoe, will you take my dump for an annuitized lease on your boat house?

hey marc, not sure u mean this, but my boat house is where i park my boat, and it has swim decks attacked to the side, we have property , 2 lots, one with a double wide adn porch and one a 14 single wide,with front and back porch,, they just reapraised the property up there, on the water, as the property has gone out of sight, i got my appraisals,yesterday and my 2 lots together just the property is appraised at $258,500 bucks, i called as they had one mistake on the footage, but it was correct on how they charge, she said it has started being apraised on the water frontage, at a rate of 1000.00 bucks a foot, and i have 258.5 feet of water front, and she said it sells easy for the appraised value,one thing im in deep water which is worth more,,its 50 ft deep at the end of my boat house,and about 200 ft deep in the middle of where im at, my walkway out to it is 45 ft, but we are fixing to change that to a new type, actually ppl have told me 1200 bucks a foot, and even 1500.00 bucks a foot, the ppl now that can afford the lots are building mansions on the lake, it really has changed,i wish it was like it use to be, i rememeber when it was all woods, it has 500 miles of shore line, where i am is still real private, i burnt a piston in my seadoo, but i had it many years and ppl tell me it cost more to fix than it worth even though its in good shapel its in my basement now, as is my boat, we have to change out the styrofoam from the white kind to the kind that is incased in hard black plastic,as the boat house has to float because of water fluctuations, which are alot on that lake,, i was grandfathered in but the power company changed all that, to show u, how much i have made on the propery, one lot is 150 ft water front and 300 ft deep, , one is 108.5 frontage and 300 ft deep,, we paid 7,000 bucks for the 150 ft, in the 80s , and now that apraisal is 150,000 bucks, all this is just the property, not the things on it or the boat house,, we have to drive across 3 of my cousins property, to get to ours, as ours are the end lots, just woods past us, it is alot of work, the next 2 years i will be real busy up there,, take care,,

73The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:00 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:one business? determines the economy lol Very Happy I didn't read it that way, plus he said the Economy was hot not the business~

lol come on , with all the hype no one can believe the economy in general is hot, ur stupidity baffles me, but u bafffle everyone but ppl over seas, lol, well bed time , for that hot economy of the rail, i will work on tomorow, lol,

74The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
no SSC the subject was the economy it is in his post

gypsy wrote:

75The day the Dollar falls - Page 3 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:one business? determines the economy lol Very Happy I didn't read it that way, plus he said the Economy was hot not the business~

lol come on , with all the hype no one can believe the economy in general is hot, ur stupidity baffles me, but u bafffle everyone but ppl over seas, lol, well bed time , for that hot economy of the rail, i will work on tomorow, lol,
haha lol! my stupitity?? u come here with a conversation you and I had almost a year go, about the stimulus checks, i laughed then i laugh now.. and yes i said i would give it to charity, but i figureour little community gas station could use it :) oh now ur speaking for everyone Rosco~ now that is stupid~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum