You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:21 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:ur the pitiful one rosco and ur showing it here~ i said i cackled also said i was giving it to charity but i did not say that anywhere here, i believe i said that in our private games!! now i am going~ please get help Rosco

lol i know where u said it,GOT YA "at least u admit now u said it and lied",since u did not give it to charity,,lmao,, got ya, im just fine lol...again what charity did u give bushes rebate checks to,at the time i told u would not give them away, but u said oh yes i will, so transparent,, mercy,,, maybe u still can help those katrina ppl u claimed to have hepled, lol,,

77The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:26 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:one business? determines the economy lol Very Happy I didn't read it that way, plus he said the Economy was hot not the business~

lol come on , with all the hype no one can believe the economy in general is hot, ur stupidity baffles me, but u bafffle everyone but ppl over seas, lol, well bed time , for that hot economy of the rail, i will work on tomorow, lol,
haha lol! my stupitity?? u come here with a conversation you and I had almost a year go, about the stimulus checks, i laughed then i laugh now.. and yes i said i would give it to charity, but i figureour little community gas station could use it :) oh now ur speaking for everyone Rosco~ now that is stupid~

ok a few post back u said u were joking when u said u would not accept it but give it go charity,,now u admit it, so ur a fool, i speak for ppl because they tell me, all of them, nite

Last edited by rosco 357 on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

78The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:26 am

gypsy

gypsy
wow ur very shallow aren't u rosco, so who put u up to this? ur a sad person, i pity u~

I never lied, i did say I would give it to CHARITY.. YES I AM STILL HELPING~KATRINA VICTIMS, ARE U?
YES I WAS JOKING, I NEVER INTENDED TO GIVE IT TO CHARITY, BUT IT WAS FUNNY HOW U ACTED~and how fast u left buttermilk skies~ or ?? lol

Last edited by gypsy on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

79The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:28 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:wow ur very shallow aren't u rosco, so who put u up to this iyt fiasco, ur a sad person, i pity u~ I never lied, i did say I would give it to CHARITY.. YES I AM STILL HELPING~KATRINA VICTIMS, ARE U?

sure u are, lol nite

80The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 am

gypsy

gypsy
sure i am, would u like copies??

81The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:23 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Geezzzzzzzz the can of worms about katrina is opened again..Gypsy you really don't want to get that one going again, you will not come out with one ounce of credibility left. That will be nightmare on the IYT message boards revisited for sure. You and many others know I called your hand on your fabrication and you were proved to be not telling the truth. Lets just let this subject die.

82The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:44 am

I was wondering, if Jerry Springer would come up with someting about Katrina and to my amazement he did

83The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:39 am

gypsy

gypsy
no I didn't open the can of worms, and u did nothing SSC but badger me for months, now ur wanting to go at it again? sorry that isn't going to happen..and neither is Rosco.going too..

gypsy

gypsy
it has been worked to death, i know what i have done, I owe no other explanations, i helped with as much as i could, I continue to help. if some want to question this then they will do it by themselves.. I will not sully this forum with what went on at iyt. that is definite!! no way will that happen.. i did not bring the subject here, i will defend my self forever, but not at the expense of this forum.. I thank all the ones who gave good advice
and thank Tyler for a good forum.. as far as I am concerned, the subject is closed..

85The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well for the record, I don't mind the subject being brought here at all, its interesting to some people and if you feel like you want to take it on here be my guest, if you don't, and would prefer not to discuss it that's your decision too. I thank you for your concern about the well being of this forum but I don't believe it will suffer any if you decided to engage in that topic.

I know nothing about that topic of the hurricane and your involvement becuase at IYT I only read the COB and it never reached that board, so I didn't read it then and haven't kept up with who said what, when, and to whom.

86The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I understand Tyler, but I do mind, and i will not respond to any of it, if they want to bring it here that is their choice but it will not be discussed by me, i owe no one anything about the matter, it has been rehashed over and over, with no end result..

87The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:46 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I am not the one who brought it up, I was a part of the IYT disclosure about your claims. Katrina is almost 3 years old, so for that length of time you have lived with the knowledge you were deceiving many people , and the snowball effect of lies seems to have a way of rolling you under the bus. Our discussion when we first met and played I believe 1 game on IYT led me to believe you were a dedicated relief worked in my area, thru people who had been around much longer than I , it was discovered your noble actions had been fabrications down to when I put you on the spot of naming the town your so called assistance had taken place in to which you named a totally different area , as you had in our early conversations. The call to your local Red Cross proved your statements were false..To let this subject die is fine with me, I am still surrounded with the TRUE situation and to rehash this on this board seems usless.

88The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I love Hammond~ and their people..very good region..most of that area is..
The cajun people are very unique..and issue one a friendly welcome..will be traveling that way soon..

89The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:46 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Hammond is a nice town, it has grown over night post -Katrina many new stores and businesses, traffic is horrendous, the college has reopened , if I remember correct you said you have family up there. They were very lucky being spared mass destruction, few buildings damaged and trees down. As I recall you stated you were in St. Rose doing your aid , feeding people standing next to a pile of bodies.

90The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha no sorry SSC ur wrong,again..yes it has grown, a very beautiful quaint city~ i love ..been going there now for 20 years,

91The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Should we be worried about the falling dollar? - Answer desk ...
Sep 30, 2007 ... The dollar touched an all-time low against the euro on Monday, extending its biggest three-month decline in three years.
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21018869/ - 55k

92The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
wish i was wrong Gypsy, but many posts from the boards were saved, in numerous ways, I am sure Harley will recall as well as I do..but I see we have moved on to more light hearted topics

93The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A light Heart lives long The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 822189

94The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:46 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Perhaps you can find a more current report , your post is dated Sept. 30 2007, I believe any discussion on that topic would be a little behind the times Rolling Eyes

95The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A descripition of what the falling dollar incurrs,and how it affects the world..,that is what it is, not the current info about the falling dollar..

96The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I see..I'll pass

Last edited by SSC on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

97The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
cheers

98The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:19 am

99The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Mays Gilliam wrote:As dollar slides, European tourists flock to Florida
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080720/ts_alt_afp/useuropetourism;_ylt=AiN9pZqwoMKHtOgjn1XyLeis0NUE
And I hope everygodamn one of them is robbed by a Cubano/Mexicano,Hatian,Pueurt Rican bandit. Then they can go back and tell their euro friends how "awful" those Americans are. They will remain as stupidly uninformed as they are now.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the quote background)

100The day the Dollar falls - Page 4 Empty Re: The day the Dollar falls Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:42 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
oh , my gosh marc i have never laughed this hard in so long, glad ur back on track ,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum