You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Slidell, Louisiana - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Slidell, Louisiana - Weather Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Fall certainly is in the air here, so many festivals,pumpkin patches and corn-mazes and the weather is perfect, mild days and crisp nights, no AC for 5 days now just enjoying airing out the house. My roses have taken a blooming spurt as have the night jasmine and bird of paradise. Loving the South

127Slidell, Louisiana - Weather - Page 6 Empty Cold Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I know other parts of the country are in a deep freeze but Louisiana isn't your typical prepared place for freezing weather 17 tomorrow night is a little much.

128Slidell, Louisiana - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Slidell, Louisiana - Weather Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tomorrow night wind chill -5 degrees here. very cold tonight also., in the teens.

129Slidell, Louisiana - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Slidell, Louisiana - Weather Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:38 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We will be between 5-10 for wind chill, just looked at Missouri they are -11 wind chill right now

130Slidell, Louisiana - Weather - Page 6 Empty Re: Slidell, Louisiana - Weather Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Mardi Gras is in full swing, what a crazy time of year . The weather has been good but looks like cold and rain for Mardi Gras Day ( next Tuesday ) A hint of freezing rain....Guess we will wait and see.

131Slidell, Louisiana - Weather - Page 6 Empty Crazy Weather Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:14 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Today has been overcast but warm, them bam comes the warnings for winter precipitation for Wed. & Thurs in the form of freezing rain, sleet and possible snow flurries...come on Mother Nature I have tulip trees, camellias and azaleas in bloom and the fig tree is budding, oaks are still dormant the old saying you can't fool an oak. The kids will be ecstatic if we get snow days this year.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum