You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

26Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
Good Night

27Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
were you talking with someone? lol

good morning

28Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no just saying good night!!     
now Hey y'all Good Morning! what a beautiful one here, been out for a dip in the pool came in for breakfast :)

29Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
getting a nice Shower, my flowers are nodding their head in approval :)

30Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Worked hard today, cooled off in the pool.
now taking a nice break and relaxing.
 I will be back later
.was a humid day but the breeze saved us.

31Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
 photo 002.jpgA slice of Lemon Meringue Pie, anyone?Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 <a href=

Yummy!

32Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:54 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Nice lookin pie!

33Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Lemon Meringue, it was scrumptious, none of it left, they could hardly wait till it chilled in the fridge LOL

34Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty An Irish Blessing Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
May the wings of the  Butterfly
Kiss the Sun, and find your shoulder
to light on
To bring you Luck,Happiness,
and riches
Today,Tomorrow ,and
 Beyond..Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 167625

35Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wow you mean that is a picture of the pie you made and ate?? I thought you found that pic..lol Very nice I bet is WAS good. smile

Ok btw, I didn't lie about by points like I mentioned I did in that other topic, I was just humoring Candy and being sarcastic, the truth is like I said from the beginning, I have never tampered with my points. As God as my witness that is the truth. I swear on my mother and father which I loved dearly, that I have never added any points to my reputation count or tampered with them in any way.

If candy wants to believe that I did then I'll humor her and let her go on thinking I'm a liar.

36Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Yes, made it with my own little hands..that is my copper counter top. I didn't think you cheated or added [points] I ask in another post to  Candy on my vicks post she called it hogwash, She has really gotten  kind of a stinker.. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 19239

Got a Cherry pie baking now :) going to top it with vanilla ice cream.

37Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
My Cherry pie got to brown around the edges~~ Or I would picture it,I will slice it then take a pic LOL

38Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
a friends poem

In the pathway of the sun,
In the footsteps of the breeze,
Where the world and sky are one,
He shall ride the silver seas,
He shall cut the glittering wave.
I shall sit at home, and rock;
Rise, to heed a neighbor's knock;
Brew my tea, and snip my thread;
Bleach the linen for my bed.
They will call him brave

39Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Good Morning!
A cool Morning here.with a little mist falling.
sitting on the deck,the first thing this morning
I have a small fridge and coffee maker, so perked my coffee, out there.
I love these kind of days.
Happy Sunday! everyone

a nice blues tune and video

https://youtu.be/FzzGpU00nn0

40Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hi, good guitar playing in that video!

41Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hi yes it is,Thanks.

42Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Back yard from my porch Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Out my back door~

photo DSC00679.jpg

43Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very nice porch! Wow I could hang out there all day just relaxing, and maybe cook something on that bad-ass grill you all have, I bet you can cook some excellent BBQ with that. Nice green backyard too with plenty of space. What a wonderful home you have Gypsy, I enjoy looking at these nice pictures. I'm so happy for you. smile 

So the pie didn't turn out as perfect looking as the other eh? Well I bet it tasted good.. Very Happy 

44Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Thanks Tyler, I work hard to make Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
my home nice.. it is gratifying for things to look beautiful and  knowing I made it.

Yep the pie got a bit to brown around the edges, should have covered it with tin foil,,but it still tasted good ..I will be making a peach cobbler tomorrow. will picture it..
I am  glad your enjoying my pics..thanks also for being happy for me.

45Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Peach man was not on his corner, yesterday, so will postpone my cobbler.

another cool misty day here.
hope all are having a good Tuesday~

46Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:03 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Happy Fourth! will see y'all Saturday.going to Reelfoot Lake//

47Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:27 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A beautiful time at Reelfoot, We celebrated our 53 anniversary. went on beautiful pontoon rides, twice, danced,and listened to good music..Feasted on some good food..

48Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
picture of Reelfoot Lake,in Samburg Tn.

photo 1048139_10151601080292605_1233705895_o.jpg

49Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
osprey> one of the chicks!

photo 240227_10151601075617605_1889499164_o.jpg

50Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 2 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very beautiful, I bet you had a great time there.. Nice picture quality too.

And congratulations on your 53 anniversary! smile 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum