You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

51Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thanks Tyler, it was a blast~

Last edited by gypsy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

52Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Major storms moving in here Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
a lot of thunder/lightening, right now~

53Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Been raining everyday here for the past 5 days or so, today it slowed down some and the sun came out, and it got hot, now evening is here its cooling off.

You can always tell when its hot because our cat Bobby lays on his back.. lol

54Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
animals,>>dog/cats are so wonderful,when we got home I thought Pepper our puppy was going to go crazy with happiness ,to see us LOL

55Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lol yeah dogs are great about that, they wear there heart on there sleeves. Or dog would do that too, but our cat no, he just calmly says hello in his own way but we can tell hes happy to see us. :)

56Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Cats are so cool,and regal..

57Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:47 am

gypsy

gypsy
Sizzling today! good day to be in the pool,that is where I be going~ :)

Stay cool,everybody!

58Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A beautiful evening
nice and cool,sitting out,at the pool. music playing,a small fire in chimera. think I am going to roast some wieners,and marshmallows~~
Wish y'all could Come on over!

59Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:04 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I guess you won't be eating wieners again for awhile.. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 19239

60Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Middle of August,and it is mid seventies here, day/temp.
night mid fifties/
temp,not your typical August

61Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
First day,I got to walk outside unassisted..feels so good to be among the living again.
still have a ways to go, I will get there.
Thanks all of you for your prayers,and Love. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 167625 Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 167625 Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 167625 

62Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hot. back to summertime, after 3 weeks of spring like weather..
at least we have no drought.

63Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy

CBS 5 AZ - KPHO
   Tucson native and 11-time Grammy award winning singer Linda Ronstadt says her musical career is over. She admits she has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

God Bless her, and prayers given. what a great artist,singer

64Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
September looks like Summer,while August looked like fall. it is HOT! and sultry in Kentucky.

65Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
++Happy Hump Day++ A beautiful day here, in the low eighties.

Hope everyone had a good* Labor Day*, Weekend.

66Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hi, its been hot here everyday reaching in the 90's, but not as bad as last month, we're coming around the corner to cooler weather soon. October begins the start of the best weather Florida has to offer. Soon the high temps will be in the 70's for many months to come.

67Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 pm

gypsy

gypsy
it is also nice that y'all haven't had hurricanes, and the warnings, hope it continues safe in the South.

68Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:14 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah its been quiet this year, I think they said its been 10 or 11 years since its gone this long without a hurricane.

69Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You see that forum ocean scenery, that is my favorite place to be on earth, is the ocean. If I had my way, lets say I won the lottery or something, I would buy an expensive beach house right on the shore like what you see their. I would invest a large sum of my money in my property where I live. I would spend all my days right their looking out my back yard at the ocean, cooking food on the grill next to the pool looking over my ocean. I'd have some Jimmy Buffet music playing sipping on a Margaretta. I'd would buy the beach house in Florida and stay right here.

70Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Can I come for a visit? I love Jimmy Buffet Music, love the ocean, the sound,view all of it.

71Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:24 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sure you can come for a visit. The ocean is a place I feel most at home at, its hard to explain but I feel its where I want to be more than any other place. The beaches of Florida obviously are the ones I go to the most and seen the most of, the East coast is my favorite, although I like the gulf too. The ocean is so mysterious dangerous and scary, and beautiful at the same time. I think because I was born here and lived here all my life I deserve to have my own ocean front property. I earned it. I want my backyard to be the ocean.

I want to wake up in the morning and go sit down on my deck next to the pool overlooking the ocean, casually fire up a joint while sipping my whiskey and coke, and start my day.

I've done exactly that and been in that position many times before, I want it to be my reality everyday.

I can remember sitting there thinking to myself does it get any better than this? There is literally nowhere else I'd rather be, I have never been happier than I am right now, if I was a billionaire this is where I would be and what I would be doing.  How can I make this my reality everyday, how can I make this feeling stay? And the answer is always the same, Money.

72Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes that piece of paper, that drives everyone crazy,seem like there is never enough.

73Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I just need several million and I can make due with that. I'm not reaching for the unreasonable, just a few million and I can make it all happen.

Also I would build a nice peer that stretches pretty far out into the ocean, and at the end of the peer would be a nice little air-conditioned room with a refrigerator and kitchenette. Maybe a couch a few chairs and a big-screen TV, and computer as well. And around the whole building/room the peer would wrap around it with a flat bar-like table that follows the railing, and bar stools to sit and fish if you want. It would all light up at night with nice lightning. I'd have a nice big boat docked under the peer lifted out of the water for safe storage and easy to set back down in the water with a winch-like crank. I'd have me one of those fuckin electric winches. I'd need it cause the boat would be big.

I'd go out in the boat far enough so I can just see the shoreline, then I'd anchor down and fire up a joint, pour a drink and chill-out their for awhile. I'd spend all my days in and out of the boat, going inside the peer house to take a nap on the couch, then walk back to the house for awhile and maybe cook something on the grill, then go for a swim in the pool for awhile, then at night go out to the peer again and do some night fishing off the peer. Maybe put some music on and pour another drink. Then after its getting late at night go out in the boat a ways and anchor down again and stare up at the stars thinking about life. Then I'd get scared from being in the ocean at night in a boat so I'd go back in and sit back down on the peer and think about how scary that was.

74Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:25 am

gypsy

gypsy
WOW!! that would take big bucks.. Being out in the ocean in a boat alone would be scary.

75Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Who said anything about being alone, I left out the part about Avril and I having sex in the cabin. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 3 75555 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum