You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 17]

76Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Storms moving in,and cooling down. hope we get a nice shower..

Also **Happy Hump Day**

77Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A beautiful *Sunday* here. Wishing you all a beautiful day,and soon to be autumn!

78Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Harvest Moon Celebrate!

Harvest Moon...♪♫♪♫"
Come a little bit closer
Hear what I have to say
Just like children sleepin'
We could dream this night away.
♪♫But there's a full moon risin'
Let's go dancin' in the light
We know where the music's playin'
Let's go out and feel the night.
♪♫Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon.
♪♫ When we were strangers
I watched you from afar
When we were lovers
I loved you with all my heart.
♪♫ But now it's gettin' late
And the moon is climbin' high
I want to celebrate
See it shinin' in your eye.
♪♫ Because I'm still in love with you
I want to see you dance again
Because I'm still in love with you
On this harvest moon. ♪♫ Neil Young ♪

79Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy

80Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Harvest Moon tonight Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:26 am

gypsy

gypsy

The Harvest Moon is tonight. The moon has been waxing larger each night, and full moon is the night of September 19, 2013. In traditional sky lore, the Harvest Moon is the full moon closest to the autumnal equinox. This is known as the Nut Moon. The Ripe Corn Festival is held in the early part of this moon to acknowledge the Corn Mother and the Earth Mother.
The moon officially turns full when it reaches the spot in the sky opposite (180 degrees) from the sun. That moment will occur on Thursday (Sept. 19) at 7:13 a.m.

This full moon’s name is attributed to Native Americans because it marked when corn was supposed to be harvested. Most often, the September full moon is actually the Harvest Moon, which is the full Moon that occurs closest to the autumn equinox. In two years out of three, the Harvest Moon comes in September, but in some years it occurs in October. At the peak of harvest, farmers can work late into the night by the light of this Moon.

81Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Today cool and rainy,we got a downpour,I sit on the porch,sipping my tea, what a pleasant sound,the rain makes.

82Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:03 am

gypsy

gypsy
Just got home from shooting pool on the league, we won.

on another subject it has rained four days straight.

83Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy

homemade Peanut Butter cookies, fresh out of the oven,Icy cold Milk ,Come and get it~ :)

84Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:10 am

gypsy

gypsy
A little early, but I couldn't resist, I ran acros hi while lookin for Halloween quotes.

85Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like that video gypsy, very cool.. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 67629 

Well Halloween is coming up soon, its nearing time for me to dress the forum up a bit for the occasion.

Also add a Halloween signature. Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 236888

86Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Picture of Jerry and I Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 52197611Class reunion

87Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Nice picture, how did you get that picture uploaded to servimg.com? Its not linking from photobucket its linking servimg.com a image host that you have to have a forum account to use it.

88Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I uploaded it from my face book page that a friend posted on my timeline.

89Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh you mean Mays?

90Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
What is Mays?

91Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You know exactly who I mean, Mays, the guy who I banned years ago.

92Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Mays! I don't know any Mays??

93Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes you do you joined his forum which he named buttermilk skies.

94Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:50 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that forum was mine buttermilk skies, and there was not a person named Mays there. this pic came from my facebook time line that a class mate took at the reunion and posted,I clicked post and image here, and uploaded it to your forum by copying the url. Buttermilk skies no longer exists.

95Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Ok fine its none of my business, but you do know Mays, he was the guy from another country, can't remember the name of it, but you started a forum and you joined it. It was named Buttermilk something. I know about your page on yahoo groups called Buttermilk Skies. He named his forum similar to something like your name. He was always talking politics, you know him. Someone help me out here what was the country he was from? You all know him. Anyway, that pic is uploaded to serving not facebook. You may have copied the link from facebook but the actual pic is uploaded to serving which is a pic host for this server forums.

96Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
all I know is no person named Mays had anything to do with my forum,or this picture.. it is from my face book friends page.

97Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:05 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well to cut to the chase, Mays had a forum on this server so it stands to reason he might upload it to serving and post it on facebook. Mays was on IYT and talked politics, often anti-American junk sometimes. Whoever that person is has a forum on this server or knows someone that does.

Edit: my earlier post I meant to say "He" had a forum and you joined it.

98Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:09 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes I am sure Eleta who posted this picture of Jerry and I may have an account or server.  I posted it from face book no one named Mays had anything to do with it,I used host a image from here, and copied the url.
this picture of us was taken last night.

Last edited by gypsy on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

99Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah OK, it doesn't really matter if it was Mays or not, but curiosity struck me. Now that the subject is brought up I want you to remember who Mays is. You knew him and talked with him, he was a member at IYT and here. Think back, Mays.

100Paducah, Kentucky - Weather - Page 4 Empty Re: Paducah, Kentucky - Weather Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I remember no one named Mays at iyt or my forum..I remember an Andre.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum