You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

126What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Long weekend, parish fair so the kids are out tomorrow, expecting around 6-7 girls for the weekend. Dual reason studying for finals and going to the fair. Tonight is homemade pizzas, everything known to man for them to put together, plus fruit and cheese trays and a chef salad and fried apple pies with vanilla icecream.

127What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:41 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Fall break here,two grandsons over.
we are having chili dogs with all the trimmings..
Fried peach pies for dessert.

128What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Jambalaya with seasoned pork chops, fresh made cream corn and a pot of cabbage, asparagus salad and banana pudding.

129What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Supper tonight Cornish game hens,baked to a golden brown, sweet potato,brown sugar,cinnamon and butter, +YUM+
Green bean casserole, sliced tomato.
lemon bars and tea

130What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Stir-fry from scratch a mountain of fresh veggies in it , egg fried rice and homemade spring rolls. Kids out of school tomorrow so my kitchen looks like a soup kitchen, they are lined up with their plates. I have chocolate dipped strawberries, bananas and a fresh loaf of homemade blueberry bread with whipped topping.

131What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Supper ??? Anything someone will deliver, I am wore out. G-baby is helping with a 50's style benefit tonight,she looked priceless in her outfit, her friends are laying all over my living room. Looks like a pizza night to me, thank god Pizza Hut delivers.

132What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
I had a burst of energy so decided to make something new with chicken strips

1 pack strips (6-8 ) cut in half long ways
fresh garlic chopped
thin sliced onions
1 can cream of mushroom soup
butter

melt butter , add chopped garlic and onions, lay strips on top but don't stir, cover the pan put heat on medium low, about 10 minutes. Add mushroom soup and 1/2 cup water stir to blend. Season with Tonys and parsley, onion and garlic powder. Serve over angel hair pasta ( I use wheat pasta ) I also made steamed fresh green beans with garlic and basil and a dinner salad. Came out great , quick and easy.

133What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
We are getting so poor it will be

BREAD & DRIPPING SOON

Pizza delivery to expensive.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

134What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:47 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My poor family, I have been cooking experiments for the last couple nights. Last night was chili with a layer of mixed cheese and covered with a corn and cornbread mix then baked, guess it was ok, they finished off the pan. Tonight I made a meatloaf but instead of using red sauce I mixed BBQ sause in with the meat and egg and bread crumbs, coated the top with BBQ sauce and honey, they wiped it out fast too, so batting 1000 so far this week.

135What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:52 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Cooking light this week, g-baby is in Alabama until tomorrow night,no kids so I am taking the easy way out for my daughter and myself. It feels like an omelet night, love doing the spanish omelet with hashbrowns and bacon on the side and honey wheat toast.

136What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Big pot of homemade veggie beef soup on the stove, it is smelling good already, dessert is a toss up between brownies and banana pudding or a loaf of gingerbread with whipped topping. My taste buds are ready for either one.

137What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Grilled fillet Mignon, grilled asparagus, pasta salad, garlic bread, peach cobbler for dessert..

138What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Spinach and bacon salad ,with hot bacon grease raspberry,wine vinaigrette a touch of honey blended in top with french fried onion rings, Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic cheese toast, Ice tea and dessert banana nut bread with a dollop of whipped cream.. yum so good..

139What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Quick and easy stirfry tonight, kids are shopping and we have a storm moving in, 62 tonight 29 tomorrow night...

140What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 pm

gypsy

gypsy
A pot of Chicken tortilla soup, pepper Jack cheese quesadilla's.

whatever you prefer to drink,,we are having Margarita

141What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

gypsy

gypsy
After all the rich holiday foods,simple fare> bacon,fried potatoes,with onion,toast.. so good!

142What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Baked chicken seasoned with Chef Pauls cajun seasoning, steamed whole artichokes, glazed carrots, cornbread dressing and gravy, grape salad and to top it off Mississippi Mud cake.

143What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
A pot of chili simmering on the stove, it is a tad nippy in the sunny south today, bowl of coleslaw made and I have the fixins for chili pies or just in the bowl. Banana nut bread in the oven, taking it easy today but my bunch is happy.

144What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Pot roast with fresh yellow squash and broccoli and cheese, chef salad and pineapple upside down cake. Got the bonfire going and the fixings for smores are laid out with the hot chocolate. Yard full of kids and a housefull of scared dogs, they hate fireworks.

145What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Sounds good !! I bet we could cook up a storm!!
you know what is funny? I have been going to New Orleans,
wish I could pronounce it like y'all do,for 20 years,love the culture!!

I also like

auld lang syn..
Happy New Year SSC!

146What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:24 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Happy New Year Gypsy, yes I bet we could cook up some mighty fine things.

147What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Got a pot of Black eye peas cookin with bacon and Cajun seasoning, cornbread ready for the oven fried cabbage, buttermilk and floured chicken tenders,fried in veggie oil, wilted spinach..Ice tea and banana nut bread with cream cheese for dessert..

148What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Did the traditional blackeyed peas, smothered cabbage,pork tenderloin roast, cornbread, collards and banana pudding. Today is left overs !!

149What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thank you lord it is Sat. and my night off from cooking, can you say PIZZA delivery..yesssssss. Anything to keep a house full of teenage girls happy. 2 studying geometry, 2 studying French and one stuck on a Civics report.

150What's For Supper ? - Page 6 Empty Re: What's For Supper ? Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
TGIF... basketball game, kids and tacos a very easy solution to a housefull of girls, especially since it is still raining.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum